Amazing scoring

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Amazing scoring

• Sorry I cannot post a screen shot, but with 20h8m remaining in this challenge day, 1st place- no spark – has jumped out to a 26,756 lead over 2nd place- 7,513- no spark. Just amazing……..,

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • loynis
    @loynis

Well, this score can be achieved from the start if you do 2-3 recharges. I had runs for 1000+ prebonus today, and you can catch unicron few times.

As for no sparks, currently the game displays your last bot used on the leaderboard. So you can have bonus via buddy or just run a regular node afterwards and this bot will appear on the leadrboard.

It could also be a cheater, ofc.

loynis
    @loynis

Just took a screenshot of my own board.

9 runs (no recharges), 1 unicron, with 60% bonus (20% ult. megatron, 2×20% ratchet)

Screenshot_2016-12-10-09-09-21.png

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Hi @bpmann, let’s do the math together.

In the space of 1 hour it is possible to:
    1. play 4 times on each full recharge at 4 bars of energy, to get 4000 points.

*Caveat: If your transformer / decepticon is decked out with accessories and at a high level, and your skill is very good, sure, 1000 points per play on average. Your mileage may vary.

2. each play takes approx 2.5 mins to 3 mins, let’s say 4 mins to include the character recharge.
    3. another minute and a half do a full recharge to 4 bars of energy at the cost of gems. including watching the video during the recharge.

(4 plays w character recharges = 16 mins) + (1.5 minutes of full recharge) therefore 17.5 minutes to gain 4000 points.

Therefore in 1 hour we can have 12000 points. See *Caveat.

Moving on,
    For each time you meet Unicron, it is possible to get 1,500 to 2,000+ points.
    For each time you meet Flying Big Boss Pig, it is possible to get 800+ points.

How often can you meet Unicron and Flying big boss pig within 4 plays? Let’s say one time for each.

Therefore in 1 hour we can have 17,400 points, that’s 12000 points + ((1000 for Unicron + 800 for Flying Big Boss Pig) x 3 full recharges).

If you had total score bonus of 110% [2x characters, both at 55%] = 19,140 in total score bonus points,
    that would bring the possible points to 36,540. (17,400 points + 19,140 in total score bonus points). See *Caveat.

At this point, you can see how impossible it is for the situation I encountered a few live events ago. I had the displeasure of meeting a player on my Leaderboard who could get 28,503 points in less than 30 minutes. And we had score bonuses of 90% + 20% back then, none of this Sparks thing.

Please read more and see the picture proofs, as explained in There are no bots in the ABT Leaderboard?

You know what the bigger problem is?

Even if you had proof by pictures and some fancy math to justify, will Rovio / Exient do something, anything about this?

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

@loynis, what is the name of the player on your Leaderboard that is suspect?

loynis
    @loynis

I suspect noone. I posted my score as an example of a legit score.

loynis
    @loynis

Btw, what do you mean, watching a video for a recharge? I just click recharge and confirm gem spending. Perhaps this is what “ads are removed after a purchase” means. Long time ago I bought Jenga mode and never saw any forced ads.

Also I prefer using soundwave or ult. Megatron for runs, it goes like shoot and dash, you get little to no damage and do the run real quick. 8-10 minutes to burn thru 4 bars if no boss pig/unicron arrives.

This is what I do sometimes to “scare away” competitors, quickly using few recharges at the begining to get a solid lead.

Not this time, since I have almost everything that’s being offered for tokens.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Hi @loynis,

RE: what I mean by recharge:

There are 2 types of recharges that I mentioned:

One is the character recharge, as you mention, this brings up the character’s hearts so that you have full strength. This will also bring up a video for you to watch. It will eat up gems or coins.

The other recharge is the one on the Leaderboard, after a full recharge by spending gems, we get four energy bars. After every run, one of the energy bars get depleted. This will also bring up a video for you to watch. This is the one you mentioned.

HINT:
    Take note of the time when you do a full recharge on the Leaderboard, because a countdown timer will start, as 1 hour later (accurate to the second) an energy bar will get replenished. 4 hours later (if you don’t play at all at the live event) all 4 energy bars will be replenished.

Yeah, noone. Met this player some months back and he/she/it was creating some havoc with high scores. I no longer meet this player on my Leaderboard, to my relief.

RE:Also I prefer using soundwave or ult. Megatron for runs, it goes like shoot and dash, you get little to no damage and do the run real quick. 8-10 minutes to burn thru 4 bars if no boss pig/unicron arrives.

So what level are your soundwave and ultimate megatron?

For this Rachet event I had chosen to keep upgrading Energon Grimlock which is still at level 10. Because E.Grimlock was one of the most versatile Energons and the Energons had a squad bonus when we started this Sparks thing 1 live event ago.
    Had upgraded him to 25% bonus (Badge = Star with 2 stripes).

loynis
    @loynis

All my bots are lvl 15. Grimlock is great, but sometimes few blocks are left, and for some weird reason, he’s often cause game controls to bug, so I had to restart the game.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Amazing scoring

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.