Almost impossible in arena,

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Almost impossible in arena,

• I dont know whats going on but since the “Super Streak Arena Week” its almost impossible to get past lvl-5, and Im not a bad player, (but Im a low level player). It seems that suddenly Im matched against players 50 or 60FP stronger than me and often with three or four spells. Thats just ridiculous!

Anyone else having this issue

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • Yue
    @yue-zhang

<p>200 FP more than mine…and 5 spells….</p><p>sometime I would meet those who paid gems to get additional 3 birds.</p>

Dezsike
    @dezsike

What about this?

Saphira
    @kgeisler

They only have 2 spells, so it might be winnable if you bring all 5. The end of a legendary streak is always like that.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

It would be nice, if the FP difference could be max. at 10%, but even 15% should be ok. Seeing “opponent” having 20% more is discouraging. When I saw “opponent” having 30% higher FP than me first time, I was devastated… and really, really pissed!

Worst part is… the “pay to change opponent” is a trap, designed to rob player of jewels and still not often making any difference. I don’t sink my precious jewels into such trap no more.

Dezsike
    @dezsike

@kgeisler with all spells and the video bird I won the battle.

sven-erik-zetterstrom
    @sven-erik-zetterstrom

@dezsike

Yeah. the spells are disappearing fast. got no one left, but i have no chance on the higher levels atm. 1-4 (5) and repeat over and over.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Almost impossible in arena,

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.