All my points, extra aides and level are gone.

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum All my points, extra aides and level are gone.

• All the work I have done this week is gone. I was on the gold level. All the extra energy, slingshots, shakem’ups, and other helps I purchased are gone. I have tried to get them back, but no dice. What has happened? Please don’t say I was cheating,because I don’t know how. I am 71 and am not likely to understand how even if I were shown. I am just not interested anyway.

Please fix my page. I think maybe people are cheating, but from the points I have been able to tally, most of the points look achievable. It does take many years of practice and a goal of getting three stars on every game. At least that is what I did. I happened to get the top score on on level last week. I kind of wish there were two groups within the leagues: one where no exta helps are used and one where they are not.

Sincerely, DaffyD

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@DaffyD You should contact Rovio. They are the developers of Angry Birds.

Bill
    @dollarbill2208

The tournament levels are reset and nullified every week, and they do not track scores. That’s why I do not like them. Story levels and scores are permanent. Your problem is probably not this simple, but just saying, I don’t know what else it could be. I’ve never heard of that happening.

Buzzsaw62
    @dmartinwebster

I had the exact same problem! I’ve been in the top three for five weeks with my last level being GOLD (I was in first place) and had enough points to be in DIAMOND! I logged in and not only is my nickname gone so is my ranking, my purchased tools and reward points!!! Not cool, not cool at all!!

Bill
    @dollarbill2208

One of my scores temporarily disappeared once, because I tried to use multiple slings per level. But after a few minutes and messing around, my original personal best score had been restored. Maybe there’s just little hiccups in the program sometimes.

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum All my points, extra aides and level are gone.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.