All my birds are levels 26-28, but my spells are only level 17. Why?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum All my birds are levels 26-28, but my spells are only level 17. Why?

• Sorry if this has been answered already, but there’s A LOT of threads to sort through.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

At least one (if not all) of your birds are around level 17….however you must have either x2 or x3 hats on, and a slingshot level of 7 to 9 ;)

Whilst your birds might show 26-28, if you tap on the birds, you will see their card level. The lowest card level you have determines your spell level.

FYI the max spell level is 25, as that is the current max Card level…so you still have a long way to go.

IMG_0678.JPG

See the hat, slingshot and card on the left of the above pic?

The card level represents your bird,
    The slinsgshot level tells you I have 13 complete hat sets,
    The hat shows you the current hat multiplier for that bird.

The overall bird level is … Card level + hat multiplier + slingshot multiplier ….but the Card level of your lowest bird will determine the spell level.

I tried explaining a lot of this to you in your previous hat thread https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/forums/topic/questions-on-the-hats-and-slingshot-upgrades/

TestUser23
    @testuser23

Wow. Thanks for the informative reply. Since I have you on the hook…I’ve asked about hat sets. Not sure if you responded, but was basically told to buy EVERY hat set (even if it is the same multiplier), to level up the slingshot. I’d kind of like to skip the Christmas hats (last of the x2 multiplier), and go on up to the next set of hats at x3. My slingshot is currently Diamond. I’d really appreciate straight forward answers…I’m not very computer or “gaming” literate. Thank you, Chucky.

Just reading over the link you sent. So, some repeat questions in the above body of text :/

TestUser23
    @testuser23

Ok, just burned through 4200 black pearls, lol.

Anonymous

but was basically told to buy EVERY hat set (even if it is the same multiplier)

Correct…..if you want the maximum slingshot level, you need to buy EVERY set of hats (including the Christmas hats) for EVERY bird.

So that is 13 complete sets of hats you will need to buy in order to reach the maximum slingshot level of x13

IMG_0680.JPG

TestUser23
    @testuser23

Sheesh, just got 2 somewhat angry emails, even though I’m not supposed to get responses to my email. Sorry to have bothered you.

Anonymous

I hope you are not implying they are from me being I have no idea what your email is!

Bird Leader
    @birdleader

@tis4fun @chucky-2 Email addresses are only visible to yourself and @admins.

Anonymous

Yeah I am aware @birdleader, but I can only assume that is what @tis4fun was implying, being I was the only one replying in this thread, otherwise the post makes no sense being in this thread.

If that is what was implied, I have to say I am pretty annoyed considering the amount of time I have put in trying to assist @tis4fun across 3 threads, only for that snide implication to be aimed at me.

Anyway, I won’t be making that mistake again…

Bird Leader
    @birdleader

@chucky-2 I’m trying to get to the bottom of this. Nothing accusatory here. I’m thinking something else might be going on. Just not sure yet. We both def appreciate you stepping in to help out a fellow member.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum All my birds are levels 26-28, but my spells are only level 17. Why?

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.