All Hail Megatron! – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum All Hail Megatron! – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 53 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

As of Day 3, Boss Pig’s missiles scoring zero points.  Was working fine on Day 2.

Anyone else?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Day 1 result:

36 runs (3 recharges, no Unicron)

150K / 200K points

3rd place

———-

Day 2 result:

24 runs (no recharges, 1 x Unicron)

212K  / 200K points

7th place

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Well then my experiment gave me good results for 2 days now… I intentionaly started playing 2:45 hours before day’s event end so this way i did win 2 times in row with little effort the 1st place and the 2 times i did that. I will continue this experiment for all this event so i can have a better results! But so far it seems good.

I am intriguing to start playing 1:45 hours before day’s event end… i want to see how many people i will have in my board.

Those 2 day i didn’t have more 10-11 people.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@elpapam

How far did you progress on the Challenge?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@optimuspig i spend up to 4 re-charges but i also had full token levels and 1st place. Meaning 2500 tokens from all the token levels up to 200.000pts + 1000 fist place meaning 7000 tokens as we speak those two days i played with this system that i am experimenting! I don’t claim yet the other 2000 token apology part i am about to gamble with my self and let them there and wait for the new character event to claim them if they are there!

seaspray
    @seaspray

@elpapam

Cool.  Did you have to recharge to take 1st?  Nevermind

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@seaspray i spend up to 4 re-charges

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

So i just started playing 2:30 before today’s event day ends… and i just informed that i will get less tokens. So now we know if you want to participate and have full tokens you need to start to play at 2:50 – 2:45 hours before event’s day ends… so the 2:30 that i did today it reduce the final income for the players…

4th day’s even i will go with 1st, 2nd day’s strategy starting at 00:15 hours 2:45 before the end.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@elpapam

Did you start at exactly 2:30:00 (2h30m00s) before end?

In theory, 2:30:01 should work (although that’s cutting it a bit close, probably 2:30:30 would be better).

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@optimuspig hm i didn’t see specific seconds sorry man :( But it;s confirmed that if you start 15 minutes faster meaning 00:15 or 2:45 hours before the event day ends you can compete for the full tokens 1000/500/300/200/100!

mmotorsport
    @mmotorsport

@elpapam

What promotion level are you using to hit 200k points in that amount of time?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@mmotorsport

I have Grey Slam Grimlock with full red crown promotion same Bluedgeon with red crown promotion.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@elpapam

So you have +1400% bonus?

I don’t think you need to go with the short day strategy, lol.  You should be blowing away 99% of the other players easily.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Day 3 result:

35 runs (3 recharges, 1 x Unicron)

245K / 320K points

5th place

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@optimuspig i believe for my tastes and life and the busy day workload the shortest time strategy meaning starting playing at 00:15 is the best option cause it’s the only few hours of the day that i can de free :D

Also i don’t like to be remind every 4 hours to spend 10 – 15 minutes at my phone / tablet. while i am at my workplace or with friends whatever…

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Missiles day’s was very good started as just planned 00:15 i did up to 40 gems recharges and i finished as i expected 1st place plus collection the 2500 tokens from all the token levels scoring 267.940pts i have 10.000 tokens all together without collecting the apology / gift tokens… and also at this last 2:45 hours of the event’s time before end there is seriously nobody that is competing… plus i am only seeing today at list up to 7 players in my board.
    The second place didn’t even score more 50.000 pts

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Day 4 result:

26 runs (1 recharge, missed 2 runs, 1 x Unicron)

212K / 200K points

7th place

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I have enough tokens now to Overpower something, but not sure what.  Here is my short list:

– Ultimate Megatron, L19 (71%) to L20 (88%) – 12000 tokens

– Grey Slam Grimlock, L18 (29%) to L19  (48%) – 11000 tokens

– Energon Grimlock, L17 (4%) TO L18 (11%) – 10000 tokens

U. Megatron is the only one of the three that I regularly use in the Spark Run.

Other than Blaster, GSG is TF I use most often in Events, when given a choice.

E. Grimlock wouldn’t normally be my preference, but it would save enough tokens that I could probably splurge on ten Gold Crates.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Yeeeesh, Day 5 scoring with the scarecrows seems even worse than Day 1 scoring with the Pumpkins.

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

It was a good week!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@pandaczar12

Wow!  How many tokens needed?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Day 5 result:

48(!) runs (6(!) recharges, 1 x Unicron)

239K / 200K points

1st place

seaspray
    @seaspray

@elpapam

Back during the last Valkyries event, myself, @asen and @droversdog, and maybe some others, started play at 2:30:30 remaining, so I know you can get full tokens at this time still.  I would not cut it any closer tho.

Asen_77
    @asen

I started to play yesterday at about 1 hour before the end of the day and doesn’t have chance to get to the first place. I do 8 runs and get to 9 place. I am playing this event with 315% and points I get are very low …

Asen_77
    @asen

After this rediquoluos low point event, at least Gold Crates were not bad

E9E1DE4F-4D65-466D-8190-974F9542BD95.jpeg

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum All Hail Megatron! – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 53 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.