“All Clucked up” #135184 is recruiting

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum “All Clucked up” #135184 is recruiting

• Newly founded clan looking for active members.  Original three members left partially active clan in hopes of creating active/winning clan.  Level not important as long as you “try” to at least score a point for the team in clan events.  If you are looking for a free ride this is not the clan for you.

Hope to see you there

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • Inigo Montoya
    @inigomontoya

Hey OS2 USN,

Congratulations and good luck with your new Clan All Clucked Up; you may also want to post your Clan # (which can be found on your Clan Info page) for interested players to better find you in a Search. Thanks for your service to our country, and if you ever decide to look around again you’d be welcome in and a great asset to my (or any other) Clan.

V/R

Inigo, Clan Targaryen

OS2 USN
    @os2usn

Thanks for the advice as well as the kind words.  I’ll keep your clan info in case we don’t get enough interest.  Take care.

OS2 USN
    @os2usn

Spots still available.  Join a growing flock from its onset!  “Esprit De Corps” boys!

Inigo Montoya
    @inigomontoya

@OS2USN How’s it going? Hope your recruiting efforts are paying off – I think I saw that you were up to 7 members a while back and considering a merge with another active group – and that “All Clucked Up”‘s normal situation is good these days!

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum “All Clucked up” #135184 is recruiting

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.