Airachnid non response after being hit

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Airachnid non response after being hit

• Has someone else had this, happened twice now, after she is finished boucing (washing machine)around and is revived, the buttons in bottom screen are gone and also i can’t shoot anymore. Just watch her rollerblading around like nothing is happening, meanwhile her health is being destroyed.

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Replies
  • MysticBurn
    @renitz

@rumblebee So far its seems no one else had this, no other responses to my earlier post, it happened again, so made a screenshot.
    After reviving from rocket hit (washmachine) i see all the buttons bottom screen are gone and i can’t do anything, just take all the hits till my health runs out.

Here the screenshot:
    032.PNG

oldschool
    @oldschool

I had this with other transformers. The game will just stop responding, and you will be unable to shoot or morph. BTW, if you pick a fast transformer and you get locked, it runs away and the stage ends, as if you had failed.

20Qmindreader
    @20qmindreader

That’s a bug that was happening to many folk even prior to the most recent updates. TFs would not transform, buddies could not be called in, you watch in abject horror as your TF is shot to death and smashed by falling towers.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@20qmindreader the bug reported by @renitz looks a little different.

Like you, I’ve experienced the rare occasion where my buttons wouldn’t respond, but the buttons were still there on the screen.

Based on the screenshot above, it looks like in the case reported here the action buttons have disappeared off the screen entirely!

oldschool
    @oldschool

@optimuspig She might not have the special move yet, due to being level 1 or 2.

DawniJeann
    @dawni-criswell

Similar happened to me over the weekend where she & buddy transformed into their vehicle forms (post scramble) & sped off to the Astrotrain. Both buttons were not visible despite tapping the screen like crazy. Happened too fast & caught me off guard to get a screenie.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@oldschool yeah, but how do you explain the vehicle transformation and weapon firing button both being missing as well?

DawniJeann
    @dawni-criswell

I don’t know, lol. It was very odd, totally caught me off guard & was over in a few nanoseconds. I try for a screenie if it happens again.

oldschool
    @oldschool

@optimuspig You are right. I hadn’t caught it the first time, but they should be there.

Sumit Arora
    @sumitarora15

If something like this happens why do you wait for the mission to get over by getting hit with everything that comes your way and hence resulting in a death..
    Just pause the game and retreat the mission and play the level again!!

MysticBurn
    @renitz

@oldschool Has nothing to do with level I think mine is at level 7.

@sumitarora15
    Didn’t know that is possible, just started playing transformers, but will try it next time when it happens again. Thx for the suggestion!!

And maybe also see if its node specific problem. So far I think it only happened on island with medium portal, but i’m not 100% sure.

Sumit Arora
    @sumitarora15

That’s what I do and even when in the start you have to choose the buddy you want to play with and the level of the transformers is pretty low and you don’t wanna play with them don’t exit the app and open it again rather choose a buddy and go ahead with the play option, the moment you see the astrotrain just pause the game retreat back to the map, select the buddy transformer of your choice and if it is not cording to your criteria then do the same thing i mentioned above!!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

No missiles, regular node. Running Airachnid.

All of a sudden none of my special ability buttons (transform, buddy call, special weapon) were working.

They were still on the screen, but as hard as I mashed my finger down, none of them would respond.

TF still fired normally, but I got squashed when I came up against a couple of mortar towers and falling towers at the same time and couldn’t transform or EMP them to get out of the way.

Seriously, Rovio needs to get their shit together.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Airachnid non response after being hit

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.