Airachnid an Eggbot Slayer!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Airachnid an Eggbot Slayer!

• FYI… Just unlocked Airachnid, and at level three, she makes the eggbot “run” with two (quick) shots. So a total of 8 shot killed the eggbot and I ended up with about 2200 gold before doubler.

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Replies
  • Nothing
    @autobird

@hxadecmel Her ability seems to be able to greatly push objects and make them go flying. It is almost like Goldbite Grimlock’s power, except the Decepti-Bird has a wider range. Is she really that powerful??

Jasonred79
    @jasonred79

Arcee is TERRIBLE at farming for me currently, due to her super pushing acting like megatron in reverse… There were some gold cubes on the stage, and Arcee knocked them beyond the horizon instead of breaking them!!! Grr!!!

Nothing
    @autobird

Scary!

Airachnid isn’t happy about your complaints to her @jasonred79 :3

Baconizer
    @korath88

@jasonred79 Knocking blocks beyond the horizon destroys them.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I unlocked an Arcee but not an Airachnid. But their weapons are similar, I believe.

I couldn’t believe my eyes when I scored a direct hit on a box of dynamite, and all it did was push it out of the way instead of exploding it, lol!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Anyone else notice with their Arcee / Airachnid that every time they clear a node with her, that the next node an Eggbot starts transforming is her again?

That’s not terribly random, lol.

marioandsonic
    @marioandsonic

This is probably a stupid question, but how do you unlock Arcee and Airachnid?

Anonymous

@marioandsonic They are unlocked from the mission portals. If you get something called a “special mission” from it the reward (If you pick the right box) will be one of them.

DawniJeann
    @dawni-criswell

Noob Question???

How do you get the EggBot in your event? Do you just pay a gem (guessing it’s best to wait for it to countdown to only 1 or 2 gems) to “Intercept Now~!~”?
    IMG_1776.PNG

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@dawni-criswell

“How do you get the EggBot in your event? Do you just pay a gem (guessing it’s best to wait for it to countdown to only 1 or 2 gems) to “Intercept Now~!~”?”

Yup, that’s exactly how you do it.

If you can wait to 4m5s or less remaining on the timer, you can get it for 1 gem.

Best to do it when your TF is either one of the Galvatrons or Heatwave or Sentinel Prime as those guys go the most one-shot damage to the Eggbot, or one of the “variant squad” TFs so you get the additional doubling of coins.

DawniJeann
    @dawni-criswell

Thank you. I’ve seen one a couple times & had no idea why or how they showed up ;-)

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Airachnid an Eggbot Slayer!

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.