Advanced Pig Machine ("Updating old discussions")

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Advanced Pig Machine ("Updating old discussions")

• So. I was looking in the forum and I did not find what I was looking for.

( I’ve looked at the link: https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/forums/topic/golden-pig-machine/ and other….)

So I’m at level 50, in cave 10. It is worth continuing in the caves just to get the advanced pig machine ? After all, from what I read in the comments, I get more items in normal 5x than AGPM 5x haha. Its that terrible? Feel free to post your experience with it , if any. Can we expect something from this new update about improving it?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • Atom
    @atom

I had much better luck with the Advanced GPM both in the nest and in the arena. I was able to complete all the sets last month on the 5x rainbow riot. I got at least one set item on almost every 15 LC roll that I did during the rainbow riot with the advanced machine whereas with the regular one I only got the set items every other 15 LC roll or so.

ChuckWizard2016
    @leonardocsm2016

But with the regular GPM i already have this results. Note: I use only for Cheap rolls (3 LC). Example: On the last 5x rainbow riot i did 30 Cheap rolls and got 6 set items. Theres no improvement…

Anonymous

I think the advanced gpm simply fills its rainbow bar faster, and isn’t actually any more likely to spit out a set item on a single roll. Not sure about this at all though (and no way to check since i cant go back to the regular gpm, obv).

BBWolf
    @nigh7hun7er

Im playing on 2 devices ( funny huh? :D ) on one U have the advanced pig machine and on the other thr old normal one. Honestly both fill up at the same rate, BUT I do get more set items on the regular one. Last month I spend about 150 LC on both golden pig machines and got twice more set items on the normal one.
    To be honest if I can go back and stay at the old one I would.
    PS: also I think there is a star bug, I have completed all levels with 3 stars but in the nest it reads that I miss 30 stars, but that is a diferent topic.

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@nigh7hun7er
    The missing 30 stars have been “missing” for quite a while so congratulations. You have all of them that you can get right now. There has been discussion on when 10 new levels will be added but I think some of us have given up on that happening!

Pointless
    @pointless

This has been fixed…feel some disappointment as it felt like there was some new PvE content imminent…oh well

2016-02-04-08-20-26.jpg

BBWolf
    @nigh7hun7er

Ohhh… well havent checked that in the forums… now I feel kinda dumb.
    Cheked mine now and also reads 1026/1026.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Advanced Pig Machine ("Updating old discussions")

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.