Update 1.2.12: Advanced Pig Machine; 1000 Star Collection Reward.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Update 1.2.12: Advanced Pig Machine; 1000 Star Collection Reward.

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 85 total)
  • Replies
  • LearEman
    @leareman

I guess it will be 6x instead of 5x when daily reward is active. We’ll see next friday…

Dr Dave
    @dr-dave

Since the update I haven’t been given the opportunity to watch a video in Chronicle Caves to receive a free gift. This used to be a daily occurrence and was one of the ways to “farm” LCs. Also, despite being logged into Facebook, I haven’t recieved any messages in my mailbox. Therefore I cannot help people with friendship essence (or receive any myself). I haven’t received any free rolls on the APM nor have I received any rolls on friends’ machines (except Piggy McCool).
    Is anyone else experiencing these issues?

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@dr-dave — You should submit a support request to Rovio.
    I have an iPad Air 2 running IOS 8.4.1. I have been able to watch a video in the CC both days since I installed the update. It does seem to be on a 24+ hr clock, which means that the time it is available slips some each day, at least for me.
    I have gotten the normal number of messages in my mailbox, and have received some free rolls of all varieties. Now keeping track, because the frequency seems to be less than once per day (or even once every 24 hrs).

Taekwondista
    @taekwondista

@mvnla2 Submitting anything to Rovio isn’t that useful. They reply in 6 to 8 days :/

About the daily reward – I think it won’t change. I mean, the chance will be bigger because of the Advanced GPM, but it will still be x5. For example, let’s say there was 1% chance for a set item on the old GPM. When a daily bonus was active, it became 5%. Now if the chance is increased to, let’s say 1,5%, the Rainbow riot would grant us 7,5% chance for set items.

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

I get a free roll on my GPM every 24 hours. I also get free rolls on my friends GPM in the arena and regular areas every 24 hours.

My free rolls on my arena GPM are less frequent. I think I get them every 2 days.

Dr Dave
    @dr-dave

@mvnla2
    How do I do that? I am running 8.4.1 on AirPad 2 with RD.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@Dr-Dave — Google Rovio support and click on submit request. This may be stupid, but what is RD?

@taekwondista
    — Submitting a support request is a lot more useful than asking people who don’t know the answer, and who can’t fix a bug even if they do know the answer. I’ve submitted a lot of support requests to Rovio and they all have been answered, usually in less than 6 days.

RovioHuzz
    @roviohuzz

@gabe-nestor For that info, I’d need to refer to my old chums @roviobeni and @vigilante… Can you guys help answer this?

ThomasSpeedrunner
    @thomasthepencil

I have a question: What exactly is the multiplier given by the Advanced Golden Pig Machine in comparison to the original?

Rovio_FeatherDuster
    @vigilante

@gabe-nestor @thomasthepencil @roviohuzz @roviobeni

We can’t tell the exact probabilities. However, the Advanced Pig Machine gives a slightly increased chance at getting a set item compared to the normal GPM. 5x Rainbow Riot then increases this chance by multiplying the probability by five. This then means that with the 5 x Rainbow Riot, you have a better chance at getting set items if you have the APM, compared to the normal GPM with 5 x RR.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@vigilante — Some questions and observations on the new GP and GPM
    * The GP and GPMs seem to be timed from the last time played, which means that if you don’t play at exactly the “right” time every day, the schedule will slip, and you will get fewer rewards. How about putting them all on a schedule of once a day at a fixed time?
    * Why does the new GP show up on a 36 hr cycle, probably since the last time you played it? The old GP showed up every day at the same time.
    * The free rolls on a friends GPM in the nest and arena seem to be on a 24 hr delay from the last time you rolled. Same complaint as above.
    * I received a free roll in the nest for watching a video on 9/18/15 at 1PM; none since. Why?
    * I got a free roll in the arena for watching a video on 9/19/15 and 9/21/15. What happened to every day?
    * Why doesn’t Piggy McCool have the Advanced GPM?

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@vigilante — Forgot to mention that the video in the Chronicle cave also seems to be on a schedule of 24 hrs since the previous watch.

Duiksmurf
    @duiksmurf

this morning I spun the AGM in the Arena. Despite of the title: diamond league banner it gave me two STONE items!!!

I am sure I received a couple of red cloths earlier this same week? also the previous week when I was set back to wood?

Did rovio change the rules again????

D.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

That sucks. I’ve got the 5x today, and I was hoping to get decent items.

Jim151
    @jim151

Well, I just did 37 rolls on 5X with the APM, and got 3 set items. I did much better than that rate during last month’s 5X with the old GPM. Got 2 duplicates, and a marginal upgrade on another, from 47 to 52. So I’m stuck with a few key level 31 items for at least another month.

edit: 43 rolls, 6 items. I started with 104 LC, and was able to do 6 of the 15 LC for 5 spins plus one, and I also got the watch a video for a free roll, so 37. When I was done, and typed this post, I went back and got my daily free GP, and thus got another 6 spins, in which I got 3 items. In case anyone is collecting data.

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

Well, this sucks. Today I got my monthly rainbow riot for the advanced GP and tried to use it for the first time (got it yesterday). First, I’m not sure that the probability of set items was increased, but what I got was five rolls at a time, each costing its own 3GP, so I was spending 15 GP at a time. Well, I wasn’t too much irritated by that, considering that probability of set items *might* also have increased (I haven’t done many runs enough to gather statistics), until I got a free video run and wanted to use it as well. When the video ended, the GP screen returned without a single button in it and the game wasn’t responding to any touches, including phone’s “Back” button. After restarting, the GP screen looked like this:
    Screenshot_2015-09-25-06-21-13.jpg

and not responsive to GP screen’s buttons, giving instead this:
    Screenshot_2015-09-25-06-21-13.jpg

What’s worse, it still looks like this, with rainbow riot gone and several cold restarts later. It looks like my GP is broken beyond repair.

I also tried AGP in Arena mode. It looked completely normal, and I did few runs, but after going to the banner screen I discovered that none of what I got there (including a couple of set items) had been added. So basically I’ve simply wasted few dozens LCs (non-Arena items I got before the disaster are present, though).

Have anybody else got this bug?

Sosich
    @so78

Same bug here …

Tùng Sơn Nguyễn Huy
    @tung-son-nguyen-huy

Yesterday I spinned the AGPM at my base, and the golden pig refused to give me spins after I filled its rainbow bar.

Tùng Sơn Nguyễn Huy
    @tung-son-nguyen-huy

My Advanced Golden Pig Machine in my base stopped when its rainbow bar was full and I made a roll on it.

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

Hmm, I don’t know whether my rainbow bar was full or not when Bad Thing happened. Before, it was pretty far from being full (I think somewhere about 60% or so) but with several x5 rolls it’s hard to be sure.

Jim151
    @jim151

Just a data point here, but I was paying for rolls on my AGP yesterday when I got the video. I watched it and got a free roll as normal, and then continued paying for rolls. BTW, what is the “6X Higher Chance…” above? I don’t get that, only 5X.

angryde
    @angryde

Well, today I performed 24x rolls on the new Advanced:GPM during the ‘5x’ reward period. I received FIVE epic set pieces. Not bad. Not bad at all.

Napoleongl
    @napoleongl

@angryde
    I have to agree, put 200 lc into the adv gp during rr and got fourteen set items total and only one of which I already had at lvl 50

marioandsonic
    @marioandsonic

I don’t know how many epic sets I got during the x5 event, but I did get the Mana Shell set for Chuck. I am so glad I did, because it makes fighting certain bosses, such as Wizpig’s first form during the final battle, a lot easier.

Lucy56
    @lisafaulkner

X5 event took all my gold coins and gave NO items, set or other . . . HEAVY SIGH.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Update 1.2.12: Advanced Pig Machine; 1000 Star Collection Reward.

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 85 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.