ads you can't skip makes you lose arena

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum ads you can't skip makes you lose arena

• from time to time I get those ads, no way to skip, no way to end it, it just stay there, and only the buttons to learn more and replay work, the skip button doesn’t works and this makes me lose arena battles, anyone else having this issue?

the last one I got was from gillete…this sucks

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • mich
    @m-ich

For me, after skipping some ads the game freezes. This results in an automatic loss as well. I have had these freezes since the start of the arena, but in the weeks before the update, at least they did not count as lost battles (they did in the beginning).

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

Every ad that makes the game freeze, stop working or makes it crash must be reported to Rovio Support. I had issues with an ad that kept showing up, reported it and within 48 hours it was gone and I never saw it again. They can fix ad issues but they have to know which ones it is that are the problem(s).

ok i opened a ticket hopefully it will get removed, it already made me a loss of 3 arena battles and 2 chinese new year battles, sigh…

PJng
    @pjng

i hate that some ads will rotate screen, i do not have high end device, cause when ads rotate, my device will freeze 5 to 10 second.
    sometime after it rotate screen, ads doesn’t load, just have black screen, i can only force close game.

Xukanik
    @xukanik

I made a post about fixes for stuff like this, but this is android only.

Fixes: Buttons not working, Video/Ad with no next button or does not advance.

If you have iOS let me know if similar things fix it.

From Post:

These are problems that I have found a fix for.
    These are on android not sure if these fixes work for iOS.

Problem: Often the screen does not work properly and you can move every bird but one or none of the buttons work.
    Fix: Turn screen off on phone/tablet turn back on and BOOM it all works fine again!!

Problem: Ad or Video plays before battle but there is no next button or it does not advance to battle.
    Fix: Hit the back button on the android phone. If it is hidden slide down from the top part way to show notifications menu and the buttons will show up. or turn off screen and turn on again.

I tried everything you said in IOS an nothing works, I can see the SKIP button with a circle to be pressed but nothing happens, there are buttons like learn more an replay and those do work but skip doesn’t, this is super frustrating because I have to restart the game almost after every single battle!

turned off screen, went back still the same
    turned device and rotated it, no change

Xukanik
    @xukanik

Sorry :( I guess those fixes only work for android. Or maybe just my device!

Tman
    @tman

I was getting an ad from Aveda for a while which had no close button. However, you could click in the upper right hand corner of the screen to get rid of it.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum ads you can't skip makes you lose arena

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.