Adrift Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Adrift Event

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 142 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’ve found that the video for the daily login reward doesn’t work for me until after the app has also logged into Game Center (I’m playing on iOS).

So there must be some lag while the app is establishing its online connections to various servers. It obviously can’t deliver an online ad if its not talking to the ad server.

So if my first button press doesn’t work, I’ll just wait a little longer and try again. No button mashing required.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Finished this live event yesterday in the middle of day 3 (Walking Mortar Towers) as i got all the characters and sparks available.
    Would have done it by day 2 but on end of day 2 i was greedy and kept playing with 1 minute 15 seconds left to that day.

What happened was instwad of getting 1st place, i got 0 tokens for that day and last place (20th).

Bah :( :( what a terible bug…

So a word of warning …. dont go playing another round if there is less than a minute and 15seconds left.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Maybe its Rovio/Exient’s revenge for getting 1st place on day 1 and full 100 tokens level.

Anyway i’ve managed playing 1 more rounds with 3 mins before day’s end before… skipped the doubling video though.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@armourbender It’s a known bug that affects players. And even Exient employees here have suggested not playing because at that time the server tries to synchronize your data but fails.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

@sam-spargo
    Congrats on using Rodimus to defeat Boss Pig.

What level is your Rodimus?

My Rodimus is at level 13 and it still takes 5 blasts to kill a Walking Mortar Tower. Apparently even after the WMT has collapsed and begun smoking, Rodimus blasts can still kill it :)

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@armourbender my rodimus is level 11

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@armourbender @sam-spargo My Rodimus is L15 with +20% damage and he takes nine shots to take out a WMTs.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@millforce2k Well we all know by now that +20% damage actually means -40% damage in Rovio’s logic. I mean come on, that’s normal! That’s exactly how it’s supposed to happen!

@datguygamer I only try watching the double rewards videos when the gems come up for the daily login rewards. When I had pressed the button for the double rewards only once, and I had for the game to be fully connected to the internet before I even pressed the button. It didn’t even tell me that there were no videos before it just automatically collected the gems without doubling them. They should make it possible for players chose when we want to collect the daily login rewards, just in case the videos ads for doubling the rewards are not yet available to view. Since they probably aren’t going to do that, I that the problem with the double rewards videos is an intentional glitch by Rovio/Exient so that they can screw players out of free gems now and then.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@jimmy-necessary I have waited long enough after the game loaded to the point where the AB Blast ad popped up and the background event loading got finished. Even after all that, when I press the option to watch a video, it doesn’t let me. Oh well, I guess Rovio loses their ad revenue anyway if I can’t watch it.

@armourbender Rodimus’s comes equipped with incendiary rounds without the need for additional accessories. That’s why the WMT blew up after you couldn’t fire at it anymore.

What I would like to know is: Transformers are suppose to be stronger after we the players have upgraded them, so what is the point of upgrading a Transformer if it is actually stronger at a lower level than it is at a higher level. That makes no sense, and, in my opinion, it is illogical for that to be the case.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Re: Rodimus firepower

@millforce2k

My Rodimus level 13 is with damage +32% so he is quite powerful, i only wish he can reload faster. Else its tough to hit missles unless you can predict where and when to fire your shots.

What i dont like about Rodimus is, this bug where my sparks is at 65% and therefore my promotional bonus should be 70%.

i am only getting a total score bonus +195% versus a total score bonus +210% due to Rodimus being part of the bonus squad.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

And note that the other bonus squad members Drift, Ricochet, Dead End do NOT suffer from this calculation mistake of not oncluding the Promotional bonus of +5%.

What’s this small +5% amount to?

Multiplied by 3x its +15%.

Quite significant, won’t you say?

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

@jimmy-neccesary

Thanks gor the explaination… so that means other characters with incendiary rounds can also kill WMTs after they collapse?

Why the level 15 transformers arent getting higher scores during live events versus level 11 or 12 or 13 transformers?

Because it’s due to Rovio/Exient’s patented “balancing” technology?

Note that in map nodes the transformers behave as they should…

Not a good incentive to spend all that effort upgrading to level 15 huh?

Joel
    @joel687

@jaykew – mentioned “Interesting to note that the Adrift Event is supposed to end at 2017-01-24 0.00 UTC, which by my calculations is in 18 hrs & 15 mins, however the Event page says that there is a ‘New Challenge in 18h 15m.’ Normally on the last day of competition this would read ‘Challenge ends in 18h 15m.’ Perhaps there is going to be at least one more day of competition beyond what was advertised??”

I noticed something. There is always a special event bundle running at the end of the event that is timed to end when the token exchange ends. This event ends in 12 hours, 30 minutes. The special event bundle nds in 2 days, 12 hours, and 30 minutes.

What is more likely: Either the token exchange is open for 2 days, or they messed up the dates and the event really has one more day, right? (I have seen both happen in the past)

Asen_77
    @asen

New Blue Character is shown in the Character list. Till now it was only shown in the Brother in Arms list. Probably soon he will be shown in Event.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Does anyone knkw, for today’s special bundle, who is being offered?

@armourbender There’s no guarantee that other Transformers equipped with incendiary rounds (or even acid rounds) via accessories will be just as strong against WMT, especially with all of the damage that Rovio/Exient has done to the game itself. As for destroying WMT with those kind of weapons after you can no longer fire at them, the WMT’s lifeforce bar has to be almost completely red (so much so that you can’t see any green) before those kind of weapons can be sufficient enough to slowly destroy the WMT. Also, you can still keep firing at WMT after they have been hit and disabled by an EMP blast from either the appropriate Energonicon or from a pink and blue missle that you have shot down.

@joel687 I hope that have gotten days wrong for when this event ends because I could use an extra day to hopefully earn enough tokens so that I can unlock Drift. He costs way too many tokens already, especially if this event is shorter than most previous events.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@armourbender No one. After the Epic Optimus and Windblade offer ended, no other bundle is offered except for the gems, spark, token combo.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@armourbender @sam-spargo I finally got a couple nodes with WMTs. With L15 Rodimus, I ran one sans accessories and one with +10% Explosive Force. Without accessories, it took ten shots to destroy the WMT and nine with Explosive Force. Although both +10% Explosive Force and +20% Damage were nine shots, I think Damage had a slight edge.

The way Rovio/Exient makes it more challenging for higher ranked players is to make the bot less effective against targets instead of giving more targets.

I am so sick and tired of this stupid game not letting me craft gems in the Pig Lab. It almost always keeps landing on coins, so much so that I think that the Pig Lab has been “fixed” and rigged to keep players from crafting gems. I have noticed a pattern (sort of) that the game almost always keeps landing on the same crafting screen regardless of the material combination you’re using and regardless of how many times you use the same material combination in a row. I am running out of gems because I’m using them faster than I can replace them. And earning gems through the mission portals isn’t very effective either if some of the missions don’t even give any gems. Rovio/Exient calls this “balancing” the game. Balancing for who? Certainly not us players. More like “balancing” their checkbooks because they don’t want to give out free gems. The game is not balanced, and, some day, hopefull very, VERY, soon, it going to cost them a lost of money with all of the damage they have done to the game.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@jimmy-necessary

It’s almost a certainty. We can’t all just be experiencing an extended period of “bad luck”.

First, they removed gems from the lab entirely (with the exception of 3xSR), and then after the outcry they brought gems back but “tweaked” the probabilities.

While it’s still possible to get the occasional gems from a lab spin, I’d say my overall yield has dropped about 80%

I used to be able to more or less predict where the spin would stop just by watching the squares light up, but have you noticed now that it will suddenly “jump” or skip a square so that it will land on coins instead?

Phillips
    @phillips

Anyone notice that although the event is suppose to finish in a couple of hours the special event bundle is available for over 2 days. So either the event has an extra day, token exchange will be open for 2 days or the bundle will available in the opening day of the next event (assuming another starts when the token exchange closes).

Asen_77
    @asen

Just see new Blue as friend bird. Fires bomb as the other blues, but when they blow there is left some smoke :)

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Adrift Event

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 142 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.