Adrift Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Adrift Event

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 142 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@paul13 I am putting my hand up as I high as I can…and not just because of today’s event. Events in Transformers has always been rather boring; shooting stuff, getting points, getting tokens to buy stuff. Heck, I would even say that Rovio does events poorly given how monotonous they are.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@datguygamer @datguygamer

I’ve pretty much gone “all in” with my sparks on Grey Slam Grimlock, so I’m not really in a position to promote my other TFs or else I’ll seriously lag behind on the bonuses.

Also, Dead End isn’t an option for me anyway, since I refuse to pay real money for a TF and neither did I want to spend 3,750 gems on him when he popped up all of a sudden during the last Token Exchange Day.

I’m up to +60% with GSG now, which I can live with.

I’ve managed two takedowns of Unicron today using GSG, although I’ll admit that using the shield energonicon was a big help with that.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@optimuspig Shieldor is what I use in any node/event as well. It helps not give two cents about the falling monoliths. And this is just difference of opinions but I am glad I got Dead End. I didn’t have to spend that many gems as I had spare tokens; about 300 of them left. That helped reduce 150 gems off my back.

sheepybach
    @paul13

@datguygamer

Yes the whole is tired now and imho they need to open up the Coming soon area’s so we have someting different for a change.

@optimuspig

Same here EGL & Dead End are my go to TF’s for events both at 55%

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@paul13 Coming soon as in the clouded area or the small island? If the former, then forget it, if the latter then that should be just another portal of some kind.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@paul13 So you have Dead End? Did you purchase him with money or gems?

otter
    @otter

nice to hear…. i theoght i was the only one getting the same node over and over durring this compitition……this makes it nearly impossible to complete the daily challege and in todays chalenge get to pig city 4 times when none of the nodes get loaded….. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@datguygamer

How were you able to get Dead End leveled-up in time, if Adrift started right after End of the Road?

sheepybach
    @paul13

@datguygamer

TBH my grandson took my tab away from me and he gave it back with dead end released and a few 1000’s more gems than I had before, when I asked him he said just enjoy him Grampa and don’t ask silly questions. Not a lot to say after that lol.
    Well there is an underground section in their back pockets as it leaked into the game a while back it only lasted a day or so before they removed it.
    They are forever pushing new levels and sections out in their other games but we seem to be 2nd classed people lol

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@optimuspig I employ the method I have always used for upgrades. The first few upgrades are quick and can be done in 1 day. Thus, I do them and wait for them to get done. Then I use my materials and coins to upgrade the rest but then skip the process with gems. This saves gems in the long run as skipping the time costs less gems than directly upgrading with gems. And there you go. I have been playing for a long time and I have resources to boot (except for sparks) and so I always use this method to minimize my gem expenditure while maximizing my upgrade output..

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@paul13 Well seems like he purchased a gem package for you. Good for you. :)

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@datguygamer

I wasn’t sure if you were using gems to speed things along. Make sense.

sheepybach
    @paul13

@datguygamer

No money was used from my bank lol
    Apart from fixing the firepower of the bots they have reduced the thing I wish Rovio would remove the 1 time use of the sparks in events and make them like the coins. Yeah OK wishful thinking on my part but what the heck lol.

Here is a good 1 for you. I just ran a normal node and the missiles hit my buttie plus he got killed by WMT Fire balls and it ended the node. Never ever had that before.

Joel
    @joel687

When I’m feeling cranky, I will go into Pig City, activate a buddy, and then wait until my buddy falls off the walkway before activating the bridges. They never come back, and I keep playing

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@paul13 Huh, that is a new thing.

@optimuspig
    Glad we covered that. :)

Anonymous

@20qmindreader We’re on the same board AGAIN? Lol, nice! Brings back memories of Time to Bludgeon and Brawl. ;)

Joel
    @joel687

Got the sparks this morning and quit playing the challenge. I am looking ahead to the next event. We know they are ending this event Monday, with the token exchange probably ending Tuesday. I figure they must be ending a day early for a reason.

Since Chinese New Year is Saturday, I am thinking there are two possibilities. They have time to run a short event that only lasts a few days. My other idea, they are giving themselves more time so the Chinese New Year event can run longer. Any other guesses?

@joel687 What timezone do you live in? This event ends at 11:59pm Greenwich Time on Monday, and the Token Exchange ends at the same time on Tuesday, but technically Rovio means the beginning of Tuesday/Wednesday for when the Event/Token Exchange ends. You are right, though, the event is probably ending a day early (which I’m not happy about, especially if I can’t unlock Drift. He shouldn’t cost so many tokens for a shortened special event period). As for Chinese New Year, they may or may not be going to update game before the next event, regardless of how long the special event period will be for the Chinese New Year holiday.

Joel
    @joel687

@jimmy-necessary – I’m in the eastern US. For me, it ends Monday night at 7 PM. If the token exchange is only 24 hours, then I should find out what is next around 7 Tuesday night

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

I managed to beat boss pig with rodimus

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@joel687 Agree, they might include a short event with accessories as prize. I still am missing Lockdown’s Rangefinder and Cannon.

I am really not happy with this stupid game! Rovio owes me 10 extra bonus gems from the Daily Login Rewards. I had tapped the “double rewards” button so that I could get 20 gems instead of 10, but instead of loading a video ad, the game just automatically collects the 10 gems without doubling them first, so I don’t get my extra gems. And to make matters worse, I lose more gems in the Pig Lab than I gain. Ever since Rovio tampered with Pig Lab, I almost always get coins instead of materials or gems, and that is not right. It’s suppose to be a one in five chance of getting gems without any respins, but now it’s a one in who knows how many trys justo get gems. I demand that Rovio fix the damage that they have done to the Pig Lab so that the chances of being able to get gems from the Lab are better because I am earning way more coins than I spend on Transformer upgrades and cycling through teammate/buddy characters on the map nodes. Also, I think that they should make it possible for us players to craft tokens and/or sparks in the Pig Lab.

Joel
    @joel687

I’m just hoping that explosive rounds start working again in the next update

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

How often do you get to watch videos for double rewards? Most of the time, it doesn’t let me watch a video and if I tap the button too many times, it collects the reward instead.

Joel
    @joel687

What gets me is when I try to hit the x to close the ad, and, right before I touch the screen, it switches to the daily reward. I end up accidentally collecting the gems instead of doing the double video

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Adrift Event

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 142 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.