Adrift Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Adrift Event

• Looks like the Adrift event is going to start tomorrow after the token exchange. If you don’t need tokens for this event, don’t collect them in tomorrow’s daily quests. Collect them after the new event starts to get a small jump.

Screenshot_2017-01-17-20-55-54-1.png

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 142 total)
  • Replies
  • Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

Hopefully this event will allow two TFS and an energonicon

Joel
    @joel687

Another Hot Rod event? Amyone want to bet that Rodimus will be offered again? It seems like he is in every other event…

Joel
    @joel687

@millforce2k – Good catch finding this window. I almost never look at the ads in this section. I wonder if releasing this window was an accident…

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@joel687 yeah I wouldn’t be surprised if it was rodimus again. Though I am hoping for dead end

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@joel687 Thanks.

I’m thinking it will be Riccochet since we just had Rodimus and Drift. I doubt we will see Dead End since he was just released for real money.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

I want these characters to show up since I am missing them: Nemesis, Epic Optimus, Sunstorm, Acidstorm and Starscream. Also Dead End.

Asen_77
    @asen

MillForce2k, why do you think that they will transfer tokens from this event to the next one? They never do till now!

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@asen I think @millforce2k means the daily tasks that rewards tokens

Asen_77
    @asen

That make more sense, but once they get to day of Token Exchange, tokens in Daily event become other bonus and disapire. Daily events are made easily with Special events, so when we knew that event will start same day, it is normal to not try to play on the normal level. Onlu one that need to be played on the normal level is Thanks 5 friends. This couldn’t be done in the Special Event.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@asen @sam-spargo Correct. I have 30 tokens waiting for visiting the beach and destroying glass block. If I collect them now, I have to use them in the token exchange or forfeit them. If I wait until the next event starts to collect them, they’ll go to the next event. It’s not much, but every little bit helps. Though, I probably just need sparks again in this event.

sheepybach
    @paul13

@millforce2k

If you don’t collect those tokens from the daily quest then you will lose them as when the new event starts the quest reset’s its self

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@paul13 yes, if the quest resets, they’ll be gone. It just depends on your time zone when you save them. In the US, the new event will start before the quest resets.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

And suddenly Dead End is available in the token exchange as a last minute entry. Costs 7500 tokens also. Great job Rovio for not letting us know sooner.

Clips: 650 tokens, Medallion: 350, Incendiary Rounds: 850. So basically I have to get all these for gems.

(Well I have Dead End now. That leaves 5 characters left to obtain)

Cynical Bird
    @sickcyn

Better than not showing up at all. Probably cheaper than the $30 he was originally or whatever price he was.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

That thing with Dead End is total B.S.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@optimuspig You can say that Rovio pulled a “dead end” with this deal……sorry.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@sickcyn While I agree with you, it’s only because I had the gems to accompany the sudden arrival. But for people who didn’t have enough, they had to buy a gem package and that is closer to 30$ (if not more). Currently you can buy 3250 gems with a gems sale for about 30$. Yeah, same price basically for 7500 tokens.

Rovio’s prices for bundles are actually equal to whatever item is sold in the shop in collectively. Most of the time, they run out almost the same amount.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@datguygamer

This entire game is pretty much a dead end.

I don’t know why I still bother – there must be something wrong with me.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Now that I think of it, do you think Rovio screwed up the order of the event prizes?

The End of the Road event was offering Drift as the TF.

So perhaps the Adrift event is going to offer Dead End as the TF?

Joel
    @joel687

They accidentally released the info on the next event early in the ads section. Since they just put Deadend into the token exchange, I wonder if that was also an accident. Maybe he was supposed to go in for the next event, too…

Joel
    @joel687

So, Deadend will also be 7500 tokens. That was hard this past week to get Drift. Not looking forward to another repeat to try and get Deadend

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@optimuspig @joel687 Maybe that’s what happened. But I didn’t want to take any risks on missing a bot which was only offered for real money and thus I took upon the offer.

I do hope the event offers me more characters that I am missing. I still need 5 more bots…

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

If Dead End is 7,500 tokens and the Adrift event is only going for five days, then it’s not mathematically possible to earn enough tokens to completely cover the cost of the TF AND its accessories. At best you’d be able to pay for the TF entirely in tokens, and have a few left over to partially cover the cost of one accessory.

Joel
    @joel687

If they start it tonight, then it will be the same timeframe as the last event. It should be doable. I was able to earn enough tokens to buy Drift and both accessories. (Although, my theory is that the more competative players already had Drift, since it was the second time he was offered. That made it easier to win)

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

With buying it with gems, I’ll be able to focus on sparks and accessories and not have to work too hard. I’m currently hoarding sparks for the Smokescreen event.

I see that the game is now at 1.23.3.7, so they probably realized that they flipped the bots and fixed it.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Adrift Event

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 142 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.