adios diamond league

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum adios diamond league

• Well, after quite a long time in diamond, this week I’ll be dropping down to a lower league. It’s due to a combination of hating the levels this week, and getting sooooo tired of waiting for 20 seconds after every game I increase my score staring at the brag prompt. I dont brag if I pass someone, but on IOS, it hangs every time on the brag prompt and I have to sit and wait. That plus the long load times, waiting for it to find my friends list. Yes, I’d like to stay in diamond, but the levels, IMO, aren’t fun this week, and I see no reason wasting time and money playing a game that’s not fun.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Replies
  • Jkhab69
    @jkhab69

I’m actually looking forward to getting demoted. I was going to go in and try to raise my scores, but the first time through when FLW cant make it thru wooden balls, and when the pigs have metal balls protecting them, and when the effectiveness of birds/slings seems to change just about every week, it’s no longer enjoyable, or sensible, to waste money on powerups. I’ll still keep playing but if I see levels with those spinning balls, or the sometimes unbreakable drums, I’ll just skip them and wait for the next week. Sadly, I was seriously addicted to ABF, but as the mechanics of the game changed to squeeze more profit out of players, the fun is just about gone.

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum adios diamond league

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.