Additional PC-based games? Anyone? Buehler?

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Additional PC-based games? Anyone? Buehler?

• I’m confused. (So… something else is new?) I was given to understand (by the Rovio helpdesk) that no more PC-based games would be released after Star Wars II. I wasn’t happy, I didn’t (then) own a tablet or a “smart” phone, so I just kept resetting my six PC-based games and trying not to remember the painfully-earned solutions to the various levels. Given my limited mental capacity, this isn’t difficult… believe me.)
    Yet, now reading the posts herein (many posts, forsooth!) complaining of this or that anomaly on their obviously PC-BASED games, I am astounded, annoyed, envious, peeved, bereft, and otherwise not terribly pleased to find (by inference) thatI just MIGHT have been lied on by the Great Angry Corporate Finnish Group.
    Tell me, O community of like-minded and (probably) crazier-than-I perople: are there more game available to the PC-centric of us than these:
    Angry Birds
    Angry Birds Seasons
    Angry Birds Rio
    Angry Birds Star Wars
    Angry Birds Star Wars II
    Angry Birds Space

I would be very happy to learn that there are more than those which I could purchase and put on my PC’s

Please, O Great Intelligences, inform me if my quest is hopeless!

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Replies
  • sal9
    @sal9

Rovio discontinued all PC and Mac Games.
    Any PC game you might find in the web jungle is probably packed with viruses.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Additional PC-based games? Anyone? Buehler?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.