Add gripe

• Ok I payed for “Jenga” why am I still getting adds?

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Replies
  • CD
    @bartiedog

I bought some gems awhile back so I wouldn’t get those annoying ads. Started getting them again with the new version for the Dunn Dunn event.

ph
    @ph

@lewie4

What’s with the ads?  Didn’t have this before and I have purchased Jenga so it wouldn’t happen unless I used the view ad to recharge, double rewards or increase team mate.

Googs
    @ncaddy

<p style=”text-align: left;”>+ 1 new adds are making the game less enjoyable. I too have paid for Jenga.</p>
    Would love an explanation from @lewie4

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

Money making strategy, they “accidentally” turn the ads back on for a  few days and make some extra revenue.  Then apologize and pretend it was a mistake.

ph
    @ph

@lewie4
    The major problem is that while the ad is running so is the node.

ED209
    @ed209

@ph when this happens I hit the home button on my phone so once the ad had finished the node is paused.

ph
    @ph

@ED209 Thanks I will try that. I have been tapping the screen until I see the “x” to kill the ad which works about 95% of the time.

Lewie4
    @lewie4

Hey guys, we’re sorry that ads are showing to players that have paid to remove them. We are looking into the issue and hope to have it fixed soon. I’ll keep you guys updated when I hear more about the issue!

Deszaras
    @deszaras

I never bought Jenna mode and I’ve been playing for a very long time and this is the first time I’ve had ads before a node. As much as I don’t like them in profesorr pig’s lab, the don’t interfere with the game. Having ads at the beginning of nodes is so annoying that it is a hair’s breath from ruining the game for me. There have been nerfs, bugs, vast increases in token amounts for bot unlocks in events. The game is still fun if you don’t worry about needing every bot because the gameplay is still enjoyable. The ads ruin that. It’s Rovio’s fault they need to generate money but doing things like this will push gamers away. There are people who have already left and there’s lots more on the fence who are about to.

Googs
    @ncaddy

@lewie4 Any updates on when the adds will be removed for players that have purchased Jenga? We got a full update yesterday and this is still ocuring? I would have thought this would have been easy to fix and easy to roll out with the update…..It’s always very dissapointing when a customer doesn’t get what they pay for, or gets it and then gets it taken away from them……Although this seems to be a reoccurring theme with Rovi/Exient and this game.

Lewie4
    @lewie4

Hey guys, this issue should be fixed with 1.29.10.

Be sure to let me know if the issue persists.

Scarlett761
    @kara-lamport-duven

Is anyone else experiencing the game crashing when choosing to play the bonus video to get more goods after a Mission?   It’s getting ridiculous!

TRIPPINGTREE
    @aryanto1

Anyone had the problem of ”disappearing pigs ” ? I had about 2500 dead pigs but when I wanted to use them to free a iced Transformer , they were down to 233 ??

Asen_77
    @asen

@aryanto1 They are used in the beginning for that, so probably you spend then for some of the bots. On every run you will get new one, so don’t bother. They will be in need in the beginning. After that you will get a tons of them.

TRIPPINGTREE
    @aryanto1

oh … thanks for the info .

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.