Acid Rain – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Acid Rain – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 116 total)
  • Replies
  • Laogalaxy
    @laogalaxy

They got my money on this bundle. I wanted Deadend for the longest time. He’s such a strong character. I hope he will be available for overpower soon.

Quickgamer
    @quickgaming

@datguygamer

I just unlocked E.Starscream and bought him explosive rounds. He is level 4 and progressed to part 3 of the sparkrun.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@daniel-cho That is the lowest price they will offer for a bundle with a character in it. They won’t go down than that.

Joel
    @joel687

I had a nice little surprise. Ratchet died near the end of a Unicron run. Unicron had one section of health left. My level 16 Acid Storm totally finished him off in 5 shots (in Cobalt Valley, too)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@joel687 His shots hit Unicron? In Cobalt valley, no less? Wow, that is surprising.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I scored less than 900 on a Boss Pig run again.  This is the second BP low scored BP run I’ve had during this event.

Methinks that Rovio has changed the timing, either made the timing more variable or reduced it outright.

Now I’m waiting for them to play with Unicron timing to make it more difficult to complete the five increments.

Is anyone else occasionally experiencing a glitch that seems to cause your Transformer to run in place for a few seconds during a run while the rest of the game moves normally, usually occurring right after transforming from vehicle mode to robot mode?

My Soundwave just got killed from a falling monolith because of this glitch. I had transformed Soundwave into vehicle mode in enough time to be able to dodge the falling monolith, but instead of zooming past it like normal, he acts he is stuck moving in place while the monolith begins falling so that when my Soundwave is finally able to “move”, he gets hit and killed.

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

Not me Garfield but I face one when my bot falls down to death in pig city.

Happy sharkihog day. Hope all of you use your heaviest promoted bot. I’ll be forced to use ricochet. You guys are going to use EG or GSG?

Joel
    @joel687

(Hold on, initiating sarcasm mode…) Yeah, a whole day running in only Cobalt Valley. I so hate having a variety of boards to see. I also missed the mad amount of missiles flying at me from nowhere. Almost non-stop wmts, too. Thank you so much, Rovio, for making this day super boring and frustrating… so happy!!!

(End sarcasm mode…)

Seriously, I might skip today. Cobalt sucks

@daniel-cho That’s not a glitch. There are Energon Structures in Pig City that activate the bridge, but you have to shoot at them first in order to activate the bridge. If you fail to hit those structures before you reach the edge of the path, your bots will fall to their death, except (maybe, don’t know for sure) the flying Transformers in vehicle mode. The Energon Structures that activate the bridge kind of look like a target shaped sign/sculpture with a holographic hand pointing at each one. The hand is basically telling you to tap on the structure so that your bot can shoot at it.

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

Yeah I’m not going to bother with sharktihog day.  Stupid repetition on the worst map.

Asen_77
    @asen

Good day on the missle day :). Was third without reload and with three reload I get to first place. Definitely will collect enough tokens for one overpower level. Completely agree on the cobalt valley day with sharks … very frustrating day. Wont reload, unless I am close to points that will gave me tokens, other way wont spend any gems on the board position.

Quickgamer
    @quickgaming

@joel687

@daniel-cho

@datguygamer

I am using Energon Starscream.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@quickgaming Your quote got messed up.

Quickgamer
    @quickgaming

I am at rank 82 and looking forward to get Energon Soundwave.

@datguygamer

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@quickgamer Rank wise, I am at 1298.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’m playing today, but not playing hard.

Started about eight hours later than I normally would, don’t care if I miss a few more throughout the day, and definitely not recharging.

Probably won’t even hit 25K points.

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

Sharktihog day is fun. The rico can can destroy 3 sharktihogs before they reach the water again. And of course, no one in my rank has anything good enough.

Also, I have a chance to buy energon starscream. Should I? Also I find it strange that I unlocked energon starscream before the original starscream.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@daniel-cho Unlock Energon Starscream. He is useful.

@daniel-cho I don’t know how much of the map you have unlocked yet, but, unless Rovio/Exient changed things, you should be able to unlock Energon Starscream for free by pig spending after unlocking the part of the map that he is trapped in. It may take awhile in order for you to do so, but it would better to get him for free and save your tokens for unlocking Acid Storm or Sunstorm as they are premium/event exclusive Transformers.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Has anyone seen either BP or Unicron?  15 runs today, and no sign of either of them.

Perhaps the sharks ate them :p

—–

20K points.  Not going to bother trying for 25K

Joel
    @joel687

Great. Day 5 is any pig day. That means it would take 400k to reach the max.

I have already grabbed all the sparks and a few accessories I didn’t have. I currently have 8000 tokens. I am deciding between taking Acid Storm to level 17 or E Starscream to level 16. I will probably go for Acid Storm

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

@optimuspig I haven’t either.

Any pig day? Would you guys recommend me GSG, rico, OP, soundwave, or bludgeon today. GSG is 6 and everyone else 7. GSG has 0% promotion (spark run is hard for me) and the rest have 15% each

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

@datguygamer more useful than GSG and rico? If not I’ll upgrade my current bots.

@daniel-cho I recommend using Soundwave at upgrade level 8, or higher (preferably higher) for today because at that level, minimum, he obliterates glass, wood, and stone blocks with one shot most of the time which can increase your score greatly especially if that shot takes out several pigs instantly and/or causes them to fall to their deaths. And several flying pigs (in a group) can be taken out with one shot if you target one of the flying pigs in the center of the group. I have my Soundwave at upgrade level 12, currently, with the current maximum promotion bonus level, and equipped with accessories, and I use him on every event whenever possible because of the amount of damage that he can inflict.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Acid Rain – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 116 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.