Acid Rain – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Acid Rain – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 116 total)
  • Replies
  • Joel
    @joel687

Happy Finger Day everyone!

Before you try and argue, think it through. Missile day seems great until you get stuck in Pig City a few runs. Then, Happy Finger Day!

Joel
    @joel687

@daniel-cho – Sunstorm, skywarp, and Starscream all suck. At level 15, they suck. Sunstorm was good at the beginning until he got nerfed…

Thundercracker and Energon Starscream are decent thanks to explosive rounds accessories. My level 15 Acid Storm can take out a stack of blocks with one shot, but you have to wait and let the acid do its thing.

Lemongrab
    @lemongrab

@daniel-cho No, Energon Starscream is not the same as Thundercracker. He is the strongest among the Seekers. Level 8 is not enough to evaluate a character. Level 15 plus equip the necessary accessories then evaluate.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@daniel-cho Thundercracker lvl 15 with those following accessories mount on him

1.Launchers (Chest/Torso Accessory – Explosive Rounds) also this accessory gained a second feature + 29% Defense
    2.Null-Ray (Arms Leiser Pods – Damage +5% (original) – mine is 21%
    3.Shield (Shoulder / Backpack – Defence +10 (original) – mine 16%
    5.Headphones (Head Accessory – Damage +5% (original) – mine 15% also this accessory gained a second feature + 8% Transform Power.

Add together all the buff.

Damage totally +36%
    Defense totally + 45%
    Transform Power totally +8%

Honestly i didn’t believe this character without those accessories could stand a chance against anything from the game… And now i am so damn happy to use him all the time!

That’s how is my Thundercracker

And i am playing him without been overpowered i am prefer using him almost any time rather use any of the other Starscream / Skywarp / Sunstorm / Acid Rain / Normal Starscream.

And to thing that also all the other bots i have them with very good accessories and maxed level up them (not overpowered).

Cynical Bird
    @sickcyn

@daniel-cho you don’t want to use any of the “free” ones at L8 because they have a 0% promotion bonus, you probably have other bots that are more promoted.  Also what you see at L8 is pretty much all they’ll be.

This stupid game just cost me 20 tokens from the Daily Tasks panel because it give me any Walking Mortar Towers to destroy before the list of tasks reset at midnight.

rob
    @justrob

I’ve just noticed Acid Storm costs 6500 tokens on my iPhone app but my kids can get him for 5000 tokens  on their android apps. Been playing two months and haven’t seen this before. Doesn’t seem fair. Anyone else noticed this?Ps cool forum everyone, thanks for all the tips.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@justrob Players who are lower ranked have to pay more tokens for a character. I believe your kids’ game has a higher rank than your game. Check for that. That’s the reason.

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

@lemongrab they have same fire rate, same weapon, . Its just energon strucutres heal him

Lemongrab
    @lemongrab

@daniel-cho Yes continuous fire rate, same weapon but not same power plus Energon Starscream can kill WMT’s. Of course, health recovery is an advantage.

I used Energon Starscream even before I overpowered it and with just few accessories (Christmas Hat 10% Damage or Crown, Shoulder Pads – Explosive Rounds, Sunglasses). It can finish a Spark Run Level 70 (the former max level) alone.

Quickgamer
    @quickgaming

Two boss pig runs in three runs. Cannot believe it. The second time is when Arcee and GSG both died but ten gems saved me.

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

Got boss pig today with rico. The rest of the node was empty except for occasional flying bots.

Sunstorm is worse than bumblebee.

@daniel-cho What level is your Sunstorm at? My Sunstorm is at level 10, and he performs better than my Bumblebee. Plus, my Sunstorm is also equipped with accessories.

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

Level8 no accessory from free trial. Not accurate but same damage as bumblebee and shoots slower due to hover. Maybe slightly better.

Just had another BP run. And Again I won.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I should be able to hit 100K today.  Was already tracking to that, but managed to complete three BP and one Unicron run as well.

Currently in 1st.  We’ll see what #2 and #3 decide to do.

Not going to bother with recharging to protect my lead.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@quickgaming I can see that your point bonus is really low but do not worry. Keep playing the Spark Run and buy sparks from token exchanges. You will get at least one robot to max eventually (if you are going to put all sparks into one robot like some players here do versus distributing them between all robots which is what I did).

Joel
    @joel687

Sitting at 198k with only 2 recharges. Yesterday was so low scoring I felt like I needed to make up for it today

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

Happy glass day! I just got GSG and its attack power is almost as powerful as galvatron and ricochet. Impressive! Also it has a instant projectile beam. My only concern is that it takes a while to take down stone blocks and for some reason it loses almost 50% of damage when confronting BP. Ricochet’s damage is the same but GSG’s beam just doesn’t do the high damage output when attacking BP. How strange.

My GSG is not promoted so I’ll use my bludgeon or soundwave for tomorrow.

Geli
    @geli

@daniel-cho Waht Level is your GSG?

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

@geli not level 4

Geli
    @geli

@daniel-cho Upgrade it as quickly as possible. Weapon improves dramaticallY, but yes, the grey stone blocks are tougher. The black blocks in the competition are designed to be virtually indestructible.

@sickcyn
    Interesting development: at the start of the competition, they were 6000 tokens for Acidstorm and 6500 tokens for Sunstorm. They are now 6500 and 7500respectively. I attribute the increase in token cost due to some recent upgrading of Red Alert and some other lower level TFs that moved me to a higher rank -561 (Insecticon). I was at 552 when the competition started. If what was posted above is true, my higher rank is now costing me more tokens for TFs.

Oh, yeah, I’ve beeN offered Acidstorm, accessories Nemisis and Kremzeek, 40,000 spark and 2500 gems for the low low price of $99.99 USD. That did not change.
    No deal, R/E.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@geli

The sad thing is, there are probably enough people willing to buy that package for Rovio to offer it.

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

Speaking of offers. I got a completely off event dead end bundle! 19.99 USD for dead end, 8000 sparks, and I think it was the accessory that gives incendiary rounds. Best deal I’ve seen in the game but I’m still not paying 20 USD. Too much.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Acid Rain – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 116 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.