Acid Rain – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Acid Rain – New Event!

• New event is here with top prize again an accessory.

Good luck!

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 116 total)
  • Replies
  • coolbug
    @coolbug

The title of “acid rain” has acid in it so it would of kind of make sense for them to put acid storm in it… but no…

coolbug
    @coolbug

welp never mind about that… he is in the event…

Anonymous

Here ya go @datguygamer. Your long-awaited Acid Storm is finally here. :D

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

Finally, a week off! I have everything but the sparks, and don’t care to OP any of these bots.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Acid Storm, Sunstorm and Energon Starscream are in the exchange with all their accessories. Six day event. Two bots, no energonicons. Cybertronians is the bonus squad. Return of the horrible “tough blocks” (more like pain in the behind blocks).

About time Acid Storm was offered again. The last time he was was 48 events ago back in November.

Now only Nemesis Prime and Drift haven’t been offered since overpower was introduced. This is the 50th event since Nemesis was offered (in October) and the 40th since Drift was (in January). We know Nemesis will be offered again by the end of the month. Hopefully Drift will be too.

Joel
    @joel687

I have a gold crown Acid Storm from the Trypticon event. I was only planning on going for sparks, but I might press my luck. If my 560% bonus can get me first place easily, I will go for overpower for Acid Storm

Asen_77
    @asen

I am with 280% and only need sparks. I will try for overpower without spending any effort.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I only need the spark canisters.

Geli
    @geli

A chance to get missing 2TFs, Acid storm and Sunstorm. Will probably get one and spark. My EStarscream has all available accessories, so no help there.

Oh, yeah, and coins with leftover tokens. Seems odd to say that coins are desirable…

Phillips
    @phillips

@sntrooper Nemisis may only be offered during Halloween. Two years ago he was available for purchase during Halloween and last year available for tokens during Halloween.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@partshade Except that I already got Acidstorm and Nemesis from gold crates. So I have him but working for Overpower and sparks.

EDIT: Just noticed that I mistakenly mention JOEL687. Sorry about that. I am getting blind from sticking my eye up to my device all day long (and it’s mostly NFS: No Limits and Asphalt 8).

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Just going for sparks and coins. Like the last couple events, I don’t feel like playing much. Picked up about a 1/2 million coins in the last event.

Luis C.
    @luis-carlo-arocha

For me its eigher Sunstorm or Overpowering E-Starscream, I dont think I can get so many tokens considering all the featured bots for this event that I have none have a single multiplier :(

Quickgamer
    @quickgaming

@datguygamer
    I have GSG and he is upgrading to level 5. I also have 7000+ sparks and I have 4k points in the event and 240 tokens. I want to unlock acid storm and I’m at rank 69. I want to unlock Energon Starsceam and get his accessories in the TE. Good?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@quickgaming Of course, that is a good way to go. You may need to hold up on getting Overpower now.

Asen_77
    @asen

I will try for overpower E Starscream, but pointing system is different. For example today with balloon pigs, points are very low. I will get 1000 from the day with big amount of points from crates and daily tasks. Probably tomorrow will be with 1300 points, which is very low … If this event is continuing this way, I will skip overpower and will go for sparks and coins.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@asen How many characters have you overpowered now?

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

After the nerf isn’t sunstorm supposed to be terrible?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Sunstorm was nerfed a week after his debut with a single soft update. With some accessories and some upgrades of those damage and explosive force accessories i see him to become somewhat more stronger but not something special.

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

These 3 seekers they gave for me to try are terrible. Remember they are level 8 no accessories. Acid storm shoots gas that sucks and slow rate of fire. I switched to same level OP, with incendiary rounds and a couple accessories and continued. Sunstorm makes bumblebee look good. (At level 8 no accessories) Same bumblebee except looks cooler and shoots bullets like red alert so it stinks. Energon starscream is same as thundercracker. Optimus is way better. Please tell me they are only bad at level 8. For this event I’m using Ricochet and soundwave or bludgeon depending on which day it is.

Asen_77
    @asen

@datguygamer Optimus Prime – 16, E Grimlock – 16, Airachnid – 16, Ratchet – 17, Rodimus – 16, Dead End – 16, Blaster – 16. That is for now. I succeed to overpower Ratchet two levels in one event, just because he was promoted bot and my percentage was very high :)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@asen Still great job. That’s a good start.

Cynical Bird
    @sickcyn

@geli how much do Acid Storm and Sunstorm cost?

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

Well? Do you guys agree with me?

@daniel-cho I’ve noticed that it seems to vary between players regarding how effective their bots are at the lower upgrade levels (and, sometimes, the higher upgrade levels as well). I have all of the Seekers and all of the Cybertronians at various upgrade levels, and I have noticed that any of my bots that are at upgrade level 9, or higher, are able to deal out significant more damage than my lower level bots, especially when they are equipped with accessories. Also, I think that Rovio/Exient may be downgrading the effectiveness of the free trial bots because I have bots at upgrade level 8, and they have performed better than the few free trial bots, so I think that unlocking a bot, instead of using the free trial version of that same bot, seems to make a big difference in how well they perform during a map run or an event run.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Acid Rain – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 116 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.