achievement help: Play them all

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum achievement help: Play them all

• “Play them all”
    Win arena battles with every bird class

how to achieve this exactly?
    i used every classes in arena today but nothing happen.

Viewing 16 replies - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Replies
  • t_russell
    @tigerussell

I just completed this one myself. Just play and win a battle with each of the 25 classes. I went very methodically keeping track the whole way via spreadsheet. I am assuming you have all the classes correct?

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@heavenkid You need to win battles with all 25 classes. If you did this, but didn’t get the achievement, the achievement is probably bugged. Achievements not working is quite a common problem. You should inform Rovio about this via a support request.

epicMarksmen
    @kenhsieh

Maybe Rovio should count the upgraded classes(Ronin, Archmage) and the original classes as one. The bug of the relation of these classes is really a mess.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@kenhsieh They do count these classes as one – I got the achievement and I have Ronin, Archmage and Moon Priestess.

fangston
    @fangston

I think something changed in V1.2.6. I got this achievenent in V1.2.4 by playing all 25 bird classes. But i couldnt get “defeat them all” on V1.2.6 even after defeating all 25 classes and Ronin, archnage and moon priestess. Didnt get any reply from Rovio, except logout and log in.

heaven kid
    @heavenkid

is it necessary to bring down the opponent’s flag by all 25 classes?

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@heavenkid No. You just have to win when using all 25 classes, NOT knock out the opponent’s flag with all 25 classes.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

It is not uncommon for the achievements to be bugged. For example, I have the diamond trophy and frame, but I don’t have the achievement for reaching the diamond league.

Logan
    @ryupower87

I have the same issue.
    Played and won with all 25 classes (with Archmage, Cleric and Knight),more than once and keeping the birds alive at the end of the fight, but the achievement is still locked

burbman
    @burbman

Interesting that some are having issues with this. Monday, I systematically played (and won) exactly one battle with each of the 25 bird classes, and the achievement unlocked for me without any problems. I am playing the latest version of the game on an iPhone 5s with the most current iOS. I do not have any of the special classes, just the basic 25.

Zeke Kaiser
    @zekekaiser

The upcoming mini-map campaign looks like it is adding a new class, Stone Guard, for Red. Perhaps it is already counting it for that achievement.

Luiza Sufaru
    @luiza-sufaru

‘`<ol> <li></li>
    </strong></del></ol>

<li><ul>
    <del datetime=”2015-03-26T14:44:49+00:00″>

<blockquote></del><a href=”hbgtwrhjg” title=”cristi” target=”_blank”></a>
    <del datetime=”2015-03-26T14:44:49+00:00″>

<blockquote><strong></blockquote>

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@burbman did the score board count them for you as it does with other objectives?

burbman
    @burbman

@bubbley – I honestly do not know because I never checked until I knew I had played all 25 classes.

heaven kid
    @heavenkid

I try this again by bring down the flag by all 25 birds, with direct hit(not poison or other buff), still failed.
    this is clearly a bug to me and this is my last try.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@burbman there’s concentration for you! If it does then that would be a way to check which bird is bugged for this objective.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum achievement help: Play them all

Viewing 16 replies - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.