Accumulated "Stuff"

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Accumulated "Stuff"

• If you have been at this game for a while, you’ve probably accumulated a lot of “stuff” as a result of spinning that wheel so many times! My Ingredients cupboard has a bunch of Seaberries that can only be used to make Fruitcakes. When I hammer my anvil and look at my Weapons and Offhand Items shelves, I see large numbers of Flosam, Seashells, Seastars, Stones, and Wood that I’ve picked up on some beach. I can’t use any of this crap! I have some suggestions for Rovio and I’m sure others do also. Let me start with:
    1. Exchange for Lucky Coins
    2. Exchange for Snoutlings
    3. Buy Weapons
    4. Buy Offhand Items
    5. Buy Tops
    6. Buy Flags
    7. Buy Emblems

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@trappernorth It would be nice if we were able to use our acquired materials to level up our Legendary Set Items, because it’s unfair (in my opinion) that we have to spend our precious Lucky Coins on the Golden Pig Machine to get stronger Set Items every time the max level cap is increased.

HarleyM
    @harleym

@mighty-red-1 You call it unfair, I call it Rovio’s business model. The problem with any “freemium” game (and most other subscription-based games) is that it is very easy for them to make a tiny bit of new content to trigger a new revenue stream, so they do that, and keep people from ever being “done”. The best you can hope for is being caught up. If you don’t like it you need a new game. Anyone who hopes for any free method of substantially increased LC production or substantially decreased LC costs is clinging to a pipe dream.

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

@harleym Some things are just really not fair about it. Like having the high costs when there are bad glitches (like the unplayable Golden Pig, although someone found a solution to it). (One thing is that S or SS items in Fight! can actually be upgradable!) But it’s Rovio’s choice to do whatever with the prices…and also, if Rovio decides to add a new LC earning activity, then they’ll also have a LC SPENDING activity…

KillerKea
    @killerkea

I had so many off-hand items, weapons, banners, tops and emblems that it took a long time just to open a character or banner so I could change the equipment or headset. All my birds had 25+ screens of offhand items and nearly as many weapons and arena items. It took me hours to go through and recycle most of it, but I gained over 10,000 snoutlings by the time I was done. Arena items typically give you 5-15 snoutlings so I recycled just over 1000 items. I had so many items because there have been a few times when the game synchronizes incorrectly and duplicates items in my inventory.

Jim151
    @jim151

I’ll happily trade my 5800 seastars for 50 snoutlings

laura118b
    @laura118b

I sent them an email about this maybe 6 months ago. I was told they “would pass it on to the development team. We are always happy to hear ways to improve our games…”

If you believe that, I have this bridge in Brooklyn that’s for sale.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Accumulated "Stuff"

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.