Account with changing names

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Account with changing names

• We have a problem in our clan and want to know if this problem is known in other clans. The following happens: a member enters the clan, participates in events and suddenly the member’s avatar name changes almost every hour. After that, the account seems to be dead. The member does not answer anymore, but the account name still changes. We didn’t know what to do differently and removed those members. Is anyone able to explain this problem? Has it to do with several accounts on different devices? Or perhaps with connection to Facebook?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • Dezsike
    @dezsike

<p style=”text-align: left;”>They don’t have a name set so you’ll see a different random name (and maybe a random profile picture) every time you restart the game. Those are usually dead accounts that never logged in since custom name entry is introduced or ignore the profile settings. If they don’t play then simply kick them.</p>

Kochschwein
    @jaspertm-l

Ok Dezsike, thank you for your advice.

Kochschwein
    @jaspertm-l

Fortunately, one member of us came back with his real name. He had tried to change the avatar image. This action was not saved. He had logged out for a while. This resulted in the random change of names. That may also be an explanation for the problem.

alexey-babaitsev
    @alexey-babaitsev

Hey all!

I have this going on for me and my son. We have both linked our Facebook accounts to AB2 but we see each other with random names and random avatars.

I’ve tried to change my name (paid 100 crystals) but it did not help. Can anyone please help me with this?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Account with changing names

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.