ABTF v1.23 – Gem Pass and new upcoming Blues character

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum ABTF v1.23 – Gem Pass and new upcoming Blues character

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 91 total)
  • Replies
  • saracucin
    @saracucin

gem pass charges for gems; earning them in pig lab cost nothing. This is just greedy on rovio’s part.

Andrew
    @andrewinireland

I’ve also had the game crash twice during the Happy Holidays challenge, when I reload I find I’ve lost the Engery so I can’t replay the level, and I lost all the tokens earnt.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

1.23.3.4 The new softupdate gives back gems in the Professor’s Pig Lab!

Phillips
    @phillips

@elpapam to say they “gives back gems” is a bit of a stretch. Did a few try’s and didn’t land on gems once. Bit like the 3SR gems is an “option” but just doesn’t land on them.

woo224
    @woo224

Everone’s been complaining so much about temporary fixes that there is no talk about the new Blues in this thread! I’m pretty sure who it is, but I guess his projectiles blind pigs smoking black clouds. (hint)

Phillips
    @phillips

@woo224 someone mentioned Smokescreen a while ago. To be honest I’m more concerned with getting Wheeljack who has just been released and what changes are taking place in the game now then caring about which character may be coming out in the future. When he is available as a buddy I may start to care more.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I also believe that he might be Smokescreen Though i don’t know if they are using the same type of weapon like Prowl’s and Bluestreak. I would like o have something else for weapon!

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Back to the Gem Pass. Got a question.

The 7 days of gem passes have finished.

So if I purchase a gem pass today again, and this live event Happy Holidays will not last past the 27th December 2016 (or lets say 28th because of 1 day of Token Exchange),

will I be forfeited of my balance gem passes?

Thanks in advance.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Ok I’m answering my own question above…

In short, YES the daily gems from Gem Pass will be supplied daily.

Bought the 7 day gem pass on the last day of the last event Happy Holidays.

Have been getting the gems daily even on the 2 days of Token Exchange and 2 days of rest and 1st day of next live event Happy New Year.

Happy new year, everyone, and all the best :)

jasebree
    @jasebree

Confirmed Smokescreen is the New TF:

Screen Shot 2017-01-01 at 10.07.12 PM.png

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Wonder when Smokescreen will be available…

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Yeah when is Smokescreen coming?

Chinese New Year 2017 starts Saturday 28th January.

Here’s hoping that we can have two characters on the live event… Prowl and Bluestreak with massive Sparks multipliers :)

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

In your opinion, if you have both Prowl and Bluestreak already at level 13… which one to upgrade?

Needs 2.5 days to upgrade, in anticipation that Smokescreen *may* be in the next live event.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

An upgrade to level 14 Prowl & Bluestreak will give the character almost maximum firepower.

So who needs this firepower upgrade more?

Thanks in advance for sharing.

Joel
    @joel687

I have Bluestreak at level 15. They seem to have identical weapons. I’ll promote him, but I I’ll still use my Ratchet as the second TF. I don’t think either Blues character would do anything against Unicron or Boss pig

Joel
    @joel687

Since you get two shots before a long reload, I really think that Boss Pig would shred either one of the Blues

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Got Smokescreen as a buddy. He lobs a missile that bursts into a massive plume of smoke damaging everything around the impact spot (like explosive rounds before they were nerfed).

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@sntrooper Is he strong? Plz tell me he is strong. Also was that buddy accessorized?

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@datguygamer Can’t really say. He spent most of the time firing uselessly at random single blocks. The two times he did fire at a complete structure they were knocked over with one shot (but they were mainly glass). I didn’t notice any accessories other than baseball caps.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@sntrooper That’s just the AI nerf acting up but Blues are made for glasses so I am gonna assume that Smokescreen is strong. Wonder what other stuff he gets to wear.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I had a node with buddy the new Blues… their weapon was tragic i energon ball just like the other blues that is been split upon hit nothing new or special… waste of time…

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

Looks like the next event will be the smokescreen event as his slot has showed up in the barracks

Screenshot_20170124-092306.png

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@datguygamer here’s a screenshot of smokescreen with one of his accessories

Screenshot_20170124-093356.png

Deszaras
    @deszaras

@elpapam Thanks for the info about Smokescreen. Now I’m sure I have no interest in getting him. I can’t stand how Prowl and Blustreak shoot. They take so long to fire. Why they haven’t added an accessory that increases fire rate for them blows my mind. I think Energon Soundwave and Heatwave are more annoying.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@deszaras I am also thinking seriously drop the game i don’t play event and really i can’t find it interest any more!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum ABTF v1.23 – Gem Pass and new upcoming Blues character

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 91 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.