ABTF v1.23 – Gem Pass and new upcoming Blues character

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum ABTF v1.23 – Gem Pass and new upcoming Blues character

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 91 total)
  • Replies
  • SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Really really sucks for people that have been putting all of their sparks into a now ineffective explosive rounds character. Even more so if they had purchased the sparks they wasted. If I had done that I’d be trying to get my money back.

Soundwave
    @soundwave

Count me in the club of spending gems to equip my guys with explosive rounds and investing a ton of HOURS into winning sparks to pump them up.

So I guess I pissed away all that effort.

To quote my son… “I hate this game. Why can’t they just make it like it used to be?”

Phillips
    @phillips

So they have “balanced” the explosive rounds characters I guess they will next “balance” the grimlocks. What other characters have people been pumping sparks into that they need to “balance”.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I strongly believe that this company or hate us or they have suicidal tendency! Can’t explain!

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

Well, to me the game won’t play at all. After the update it simply CTDs at every load. I cleaned the cache, I reinstalled from scratch – nothing. Apparently, somebody decided that it’s past time to relieve me from ABT addiction. Gee, thanks.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

Acid storms weapon sound is broken

Phillips
    @phillips

@werehamsta I’m in the same boat. Game no longer works for me just get a black screen when I try to load the game. Could try reinstalling but concerned I will lose all my data (characters, levels, accessories etc).

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@phillips you won’t lose your progress as long as you connected your Facebook account to abt

Phillips
    @phillips

@sam-spargo I was connected to Facebook. How exactly do I reinstall the game with Facebook. Obviously I can’t get into the game so do I need to be logged into Facebook in the background before I uninstall and reinstall the game or after I uninstall and reinstall the game (assuming I can get in) I connect to Facebook in the game and it will recover my data and put me back to the position I once was at?

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@phillips if you were logged into Facebook on abt before you updated. After you reinstall just log back into Facebook and you should be back to where you were before you uninstalled

Phillips
    @phillips

Well that seems to have failed. Words to describe how I am feeling can’t be printed on this site. I’m done I am not starting all over again.

Phillips
    @phillips

I stand corrected it did work. Yeah me. Thank you @sam-spargo

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

Anyone noticed that the video ads now triple your rewards? It’s obvious this will last only until the end of the holiday, but it’s a great opportunity for breaking records for the highest reward in one level.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

Your welcome @phillips. @mighty-red-1 I noticed that as well.also the squad bonus triples the promotion multiplier for bonus squad TFS

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@sam-spargo Wait, you mean the video ads help you earn more items in the daily challenges?

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@mighty-red-1 no I mean if you have a promoted tf that’s part of the bonus squad its promotion multiplier will be tripled instead of doubled with no need to watch a video. for example my acid storms promotion multiplier is 5%. when I select him for an event node his multiplier is 15%.you’ll notice the little x3 icon next to any bonus squad TFS you have

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@lewie4 please fix also the acid rounds for Ultimate Megareon! It doesn’t work!
    It seems this hard update has messed up all the accessories, realy why why why???

sheepybach
    @paul13

So £3.99 for 350 Gems at the Rate of 50 a day. I don’t think so thank you very much, Gems are used to upgrade ATB’s faster or on event runs.
    Who in their right mind at Rovio came up with this little Gem (Sorry). So we use Gems to speed up ABT levels and some are paid for in cash (real money) and we get where we want our ATB to be then use Gems to get add-ons and along comes Rovio and reduces the fire power of the ABT we’ve spent cash on. Way to go Rovio daylight robbery

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Softupdate 1.23.3.2 is up.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Softupdate 1.23.3.2 doesn’t solve the problem with the Explosive Rounds!

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

Acid storm no longer damages ice blocks

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@sam-spargo Same with every Acid Round Accessory Ice Block can’t be damaged!

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

Anybody notice that the gem rewards for missions seem to be a lot lower now?

Damat Ferit
    @damat-ferit

yes me too. sometimes gives 2 gems or sometimes never gives any gems all missions. i think rovio have reduced rewards to sell more gems. rovio tells us to HAPPY HOLIDAYS (!)

Deszaras
    @deszaras

Rovio left us a smell brown colored item in our stocking that I guess is a replacement for coal.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum ABTF v1.23 – Gem Pass and new upcoming Blues character

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 91 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.