ABTF Challenge Events – Bugs & Issues

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum ABTF Challenge Events – Bugs & Issues

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 379 total)
  • Replies
  • Christinesmiles
    @christinesmiles

@gradientturtle7 @arceemega @madalice
    At 7:28 the current ABT event said the batteries would be recharged in 33 min. 45 min. later it’s saying I still have 19 min. :(
    I’m currently #1 and don’t want to loose that standing! Help!

Anonymous

@christinesmiles
    Try hard re-starting the app

Christinesmiles
    @christinesmiles

Never mind – it’s working now. :)

Phillips
    @phillips

Keep having freezing issues with the challenge it has frozen during three runs and when I restart the tablet the received no points and the ability to do the run is gone. It has never frozen during a normal level and with only limited time to obtain the tokens and unable to play all day have work and need to sleep to lose runs is not going to help.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@phillips submit a ticket request at the support of rovio

Christinesmiles
    @christinesmiles

Twice today while playing the current ABTF challenge event I was kicked out right at the end of the game! So irritating!
    Any thoughts on why this keeps happening?

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@christinesmiles I’ve noticed it more frequently lately. I used to start with everything closed and start the game fresh. I’d run two nodes, exit, clear it from memory and start clean again. I’m thinking about running one node at a time from here out.

beaups
    @grathe

I am also getting the freeze and crash in competition runs and losing my charges. Reinstalled but that didn’t help. Trying runs on older droid 5.0.1 S4 to see if it’s just the new OS or my S7…

beaups
    @grathe

Tried older device with droid 5.0.1, same problem. Game crashes out, charge lost. Others of Daily Players on many different devices reporting the same problem.

rlc
    @rlcoone

Lately this game is buggier than a termite hill. Is this really the reputation Rovio/Exient wants to have?

The crashes already mentioned have been going on for months.

The intro video freezes have been going on for months.

The timer still suddenly reads wrong and the game must be restarted to fix it.

If the intro video freezing can’t be fixed, then eliminate that video, that’s the only video the game forces on us and with the doubling effect of the normal videos everyone is voluntarily watching dozens of videos a day as it is.

These bugs are only an irritation in normal game play and don’t have any serious effect, but they are very serious during competitions because they cause loss of legitimate turns playing. In the interest of fairness competitions should be suspended until the bugs can be fixed or an alternate method of acquiring at least the TF’s through normal play should be provided.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@lewie4

Today’s designated target is missiles.

The missiles fired by Boss Pig are only worth 1 point each, rather than the 15 points that all other missiles score today. Why is that – a missile is a missile.

Is this an oversight? A bug? Or intentional?

Given the difficulty of killing Boss Pig and yet he’s only worth 300 points, it would be nice if we could get 15 points for his missiles as well (at least on Missile Day).

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@lewie4

I just defeated Unicron, but only received credit for today’s designated target (TNT crates) and zero credit for killing Unicron!

Unicron No Points.PNG

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@optimuspig the soft update 1.19.3.8 had stop giving point after killing unicron.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’m aware of that – but it could still be a bug.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

let’s see tomorrow’s challenge if it’s bug or not thought i believe it’s not.

PBJ
    @aliaspbj

I had the same thing. In previous days (up to yesterday), my Unicron score would have been 1000+ points (I couldn’t destroy, but hit him a lot). Today I only scored 300+ points.

Geli
    @geli

let’s see tomorrow’s challenge if it’s bug or not thought i believe it’s not.

Surprise surprise. The nerfing of Unicron’s point value was reversed.

Bug Issue is my guess.

PTOO
    @ptoo

I won 1st place in “The Blues Brothers” today, instead of the prize of 1000 tokens, I got 100 :( I have screenshot, who/how to contact to fix? Thanks

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@ptoo

“I won 1st place in “The Blues Brothers” today, instead of the prize of 1000 tokens, I got 100 :( I have screenshot, who/how to contact to fix? Thanks”

What time did you start playing yesterday? If you ran your first competition run too close to the end time (roughly 1.5 hours – someone should have a more accurate number) then all rewards are decreased. This is by design, not a bug, as Rovio doesn’t want people to get full rewards for showing up only in the last hour.

PTOO
    @ptoo

I was out of cellular range since the contest started Sept 23, got back into range about 3 hours before the end of Monday’s contest. Thanks for info, normally would be playing as much as possible to win :)

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

When you tapped on the competition panel, did you get a popup message saying that rewards would be reduced because you were starting late? It should be doing that.

PTOO
    @ptoo

No, there was no message nor a pop up. Good thing I already have all the “characters” otherwise the “lost points” would be major disappointment ;)

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Boss Pig’s missiles are worth ZERO points each on missile day.

Previously they were worth ONE point each on missile day.

I didn’t think it could get any worse.

I was wrong.

@Lewie4

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum ABTF Challenge Events – Bugs & Issues

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 379 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.