ABTF Challenge Events – Bugs & Issues

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum ABTF Challenge Events – Bugs & Issues

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 379 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@zeppled

Just out of curiosity, what are #2 and #3 at?

zeppled
    @zeppled

Number 2 is 8038, number 3 is 4191. How can I post a picture?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Wow, that’s insane. I wonder if it’s just massive luck (hitting multiple 400+ point runs), or simply a massive expenditure of gems?

Either way, if I were in that cohort, I wouldn’t even bother trying to compete. Just not worth the gems or effort.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@zeppled

If you want to post a pic, go to your user profile and then the “album” tab and upload your pic there.

Once it’s been uploaded to your album, you can get a link to embed the pic in a comment.

PBJ
    @aliaspbj

Wow. I’m floored at those numbers, especially for a challenge that is just for accessories of which only two are exclusive. That is nuts because there has to be gem expenditures involved in those scores. You could just use gems to buy the accessories.

zhianjo
    @zhianjo

@mighty-red-1

Maybe something for your faq.
    If Rovio is doing a update during a competition don’t update if everything is going well with the game. I had some problems today after the new update.
    Just a thought.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Wow, you weren’t kidding!!! Those scores are absolutely insane!!

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@zeppled the guy in first place could be a cheater

TriPolar
    @tripolar

Is that @franciscrawford on @zeppled leaderboard??
    She isn’t afraid to use gems!!!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

OK, let’s do a little “back of the envelope” math here:

Let’s be generous and say that this guy is averaging ~ 150 points per run (not unreasonable, compared to my personal average of 123 points/run today).

12,199 / 150 = 82 runs

Assuming that he started in the first hour and played every hour until the final hour, he got 27 of those runs “naturally”.

Which means 82 – 27 = 55 runs from recharges. Which means 55 / 4 = 14 recharges.

Cost of recharges = 10+20+40+60+80+100+100+100+100+100+100+100+100+100 = 1,110 gems ON ONE DAY!

As @20qmindreader said above, this guy would have been better off just spending the gems on accessories!

eugene
    @eugene-alex

@arceemega @gradientturtle7
    I reported this bug 4 days ago. For me the competition will be nearly over tomorrow. I have earned most of the accessories despite the game ripping me off on the first day.
    It would be nice if someone from Rovio would get in touch with me since I spent 130 gems but got nothing for it.

PBJ
    @aliaspbj

Well it looks like TROUBLET and MITCH were competing against one another and upping the gem expenditure. It reminds me of online auctions when there is a bidding war for something that shouldn’t sell for very much, but the bidders lose relative perspective and just drive up the price to way more than it’s worth. Crazy!

Matt Bracci
    @matt-bracci

So I never spent any of my tokens and the event is now gone. Wth?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@matt-bracci

Did you install the new 1.14.3 update from the iOS App Store?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I have a question how is possible a character that have 2205 points to over pass me in less 20 minutes i was 3413 points and over passed me with 3738 points in less than 20 minutes in the last competition Prime Target… I can’t understand that! Is there anyway that this user might be cheating?

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

@TriPolar,

Why do you pretend you think I’m female? Is this some kind of playground insult, of me and of all women alike?

ABTonAndroid5guy
    @abtonandroidguy

Especially after I Recharge (spending precious Gems) the First and sometimes the Second node will HANG immediately at the start, the screen is frozen at the Transformer badge and after a couple of minutes Android prompts to inquire if I want to report this application HANG, so I do each time.
    I have cleared cache, uninstalled/reinstalled and my Samsung S6 is up to date and the only application that ever hangs is Angry Birds Transformers. . . . .
    Anyone else having this issue, as I loose one or two Event plays every group, so it’s frustrating and costly?
    I uploaded pictures of yesterdays Rovio ABT hangs and had this occur on a 2nd Android device.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@abtonandroidguy

I start the game clean, run two nodes, exit, kill it, restart, rince, repeat.

eugene
    @eugene-alex

To anyone who had the bug which bounced you back to 20th place and you reported it to Rovio:
    1. Have you heard from Rovio?
    2. Did they offer any answers, compensation, or explanations?

I reported this a week and a half ago.
    The only response I got was from @arceemega on this page.

To be polite, I am thankful for her response, but I am not impressed by the lack of a response on the part of Rovio.

My current rank is Level 501, so there is NO WAY I got there without purchasing something. With that in mind I have purchased gems and characters. It would be nice if Rovio would respond to my email and others who reported this problem.

otter
    @otter

Ann-Marie (Rovio Entertainment Ltd)

Mar 31, 13:29

Hello there,

we are really sorry to hear that you didn’t receive all those tokens! Please note that the prize is significantly lowered if you join the event late. If you joined later, you can only receive 100 tokens for finishing in that case unfortunately. This system is in place to prevent players from joining the event late and still earning the same amount of tokens than those who joined in time. I hope this clarifies the issue!

If you join in time in the next event and this keeps on happening, would you kindly get back to us with a screenshot taken from your rewards window and the leaderboard so that we can clearly see the issue? Please also send device and OS info, location, FB ID and name on leaderboards. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience!

Best regards,

Ann-Marie
    Rovio Support Team

My response …..

St Jwh Thursday at 16:01

No this NOT solved!!!! I did NOT join the compitition late. I spent the whole day playing and even played an additional 100 gems to get my score and position.

My initial request I sent you all the requested info… Do you people even read these???? Or do you just cut and paste those candid responces???? I have an Android, Sony Xperia, my FB id is 7723425688 My ABT id is otter….. I see that I was not the only person this happend to….. Why do I need to wait until the next compitition to see if happens again????You have my info you can see it on the server…. This was the compitition that ended at 8:00 PM EST.

Please do some research before just sending out some lame candid response….

Have not heard back since……………

eugene
    @eugene-alex

@otter and Rovio wonders why people get upset with them. At least you got a response, which is more than I got.

To Anne Marie and the Rovio “Support Team”, we love playing your game. We have spent real money on your game. Please support your players. If we identify a problem respond right away. And compensate those who lost things as a direct result of a problem. Please avoid “canned answers” without reading our problem reports, it only results in more problems. Also, if someone helps identify a problem, thank them instead of saying they are wrong or ignoring them.

otter
    @otter

Salla (Rovio Entertainment Ltd)

Apr 11, 13:58

Hello there,

unfortunately we do not have a way of sending tokens nor we have any way of fixing the possibly broken event right away. The reason why we asked for screenshots is because they are the only way to verify that you have received a certain amount of tokens. These screenshots are essential to our investigation and we would very much appreciate them if this happens again. We are sincerely sorry but at this point in time, we can only apologize and promise to you that we are doing everything we can to prevent this from happening again.

Best regards,

Salla
    Rovio Support Team

St Jwh
    St Jwh

Mar 31, 23:01

No this NOT solved!!!! I did NOT join the compitition late. I spent the whole day playing and even played an additional 100 gems to get my score and position.

My initial request I sent you all the requested info… Do you people even read these???? Or do you just cut and paste those candid responces???? I have an Android, Sony Xperia, my FB id is 7723425688 My ABT id is otter….. I see that I was not the only person this happend to….. Why do I need to wait until the next compitition to see if happens again????You have my info you can see it on the server…. This was the compitition that ended at 8:00 PM EST.

Please do some research before just sending out some lame candid response….

Ann-Marie
    Ann-Marie (Rovio Entertainment Ltd)

Mar 31, 13:29

Hello there,

we are really sorry to hear that you didn’t receive all those tokens! Please note that the prize is significantly lowered if you join the event late. If you joined later, you can only receive 100 tokens for finishing in that case unfortunately. This system is in place to prevent players from joining the event late and still earning the same amount of tokens than those who joined in time. I hope this clarifies the issue!

If you join in time in the next event and this keeps on happening, would you kindly get back to us with a screenshot taken from your rewards window and the leaderboard so that we can clearly see the issue? Please also send device and OS info, location, FB ID and name on leaderboards. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience!

Best regards,

Ann-Marie
    Rovio Support Team

More about Rovio
    Newsletter – http://rov.io/rovionews
    Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/RovioEntertainment
    Twitter – http://twitter.com/Rovio
    http://www.rovio.com

St Jwh
    St Jwh

Mar 28, 23:14

otter

@otter

Ok… Now I’m PO’d!!!!! I just finished the the last compitition and was in the the number 1 spot by over 300 tokens and then it ended and I came on 17th with only 100 tokens in my bank!!!!! WTF!!!! How can I correct this BS???? I wish Rovio would get thete sh t together…. This is not the first time this has happened in this game… But the first time for me.. Withe all the time spent playing and gems spent one would think this company would have their sh t together……. Any thoughts??? Or how to correct this this??????? I lost a 1000 tokeks tonight I bet I’m not the only one!!!!!!

eugene
    @eugene-alex

My email to Rovio was ignored. I got the automated response and then nothing else. I sent 2 responses to it and no responses to them either.

Customer service, Rovio you are not doing it correctly.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

Bugs so far with Target 2016:
    Finished the 3rd node and screen frozen after entering Astrotrain. I hard closed out and restart device. I returned to game and still had same score as after 2nd node. Played the 4th node and screen did not respond to changing of TFs, firing, transforming until a number of seconds afterwards. Finally got to Astrotrain after losing all but a tiny piece of 1 heart and had to tap all over the screen to exit after pigs and coins awarded. Back on main screen I tap competition icon and it opens the barracks, tap on the lab and it brings up Jenga!!!!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum ABTF Challenge Events – Bugs & Issues

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 379 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.