ABTF Challenge Events – Bugs & Issues

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum ABTF Challenge Events – Bugs & Issues

Viewing 25 replies - 276 through 300 (of 379 total)
  • Replies
  • ABTonAndroid5guy
    @abtonandroidguy

Tried everything i can think of, the Try Again Later – CONNECTION  ERROR after update to 1.37.1 continues to occur after 5 hours of resets and reloads!!  Note my device has at all times had a stable connection to the Internet, even within ABTF I can access the Internet, for example to Join Facebook!   So are other also blocked from The Cyber event?

ABTonAndroid5guy
    @abtonandroidguy

Connection Error continues after soft update 1.37.1.1

ABTonAndroid5guy
    @abtonandroidguy

My v1.37.1.1 CONNECTION ERROR issue persists, I have deleted and reinstalled ABTF and attempted to reconnect many times.  I have attempted to use a new profile and  alternatively restored from Facebook, all result in not being able to reconnect to the Event hub servers.

Anyone know how to clean up files from a corrupted install?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Starting today (Day 3, “All Hail Megatron” / Hallowe’en event), Boss Pig’s missiles are scoring nil, zilch, nada, zero points.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Whatever that bug was from yesterday that caused Boss Pig’s missiles to score zero points seems to have been fixed.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@optimuspig Not fixed. It’s a bug with the special holiday themed targets and since today is a regular missile day it doesn’t effect it. It was around last year and was never fixed: https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/forums/topic/halloween-new-event/page/2/#post-205646

And Thanksgiving: https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/forums/topic/abtf-challenge-events-bugs-issues/page/11/#post-206816

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@sntrooper

Huh, interesting.  OK thanks.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Thanksgiving – New Event! (2018) @sntrooper, @optimuspig yesterday’s event 1st day also missiles from BP ain’t work but today’s event works properly!

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

2nd day in the row I getting 20th place in challenge run and can’t get reward fot challenge event, because my scores reset to 0 . Playing whole day yestarday, was on good places in callenge run and challenge event. Opened game today, checked internet/ facebook connection, map show me I have reward for event and challenge run. Clicked – nothing happend! This is most anoying bug I saw in this game.

Lewie4
    @lewie4

@papakarlo we’re aware of the issue and hope to have it fixed ASAP

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

My Event challenge list have randomly changing competitors nicknames color from energon to white and otherwise after my each run. So, its hard to understand, who is really was promoted to energon. I don’t know, if its fixed in latest update, because I not installed it yet.

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

This screenshot was posted yestarday in facebook by cheater Артём Мещеряков, in the “Could you defeat the Unicron”. Original post:

As we can see, he have ALL transformers 25lvl !!! Even Devastator! And Blurr!!! Blurr, wich was added to the game last week!!! He have 53mil gems and 21mil sparks!!! What point for us buying gems from R/E if they let such cheaters apear in challenge and event runs? What point to play ABTF?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

LOL, I can’t believe that a cheater is complaining to Rovio about a bug in the game.

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@optimuspig yes, its very funny, how greedy he is. He have 536mil coins, not counting gems, but crying about 25 coins from friends, most probably such cheaters like he is.

Right after my comment in FB, his post was removed.

Looks like we have this bug with 25 coins at 25lvl, but can’t confirm, for more then four years hardcore playing I don’t have any TF at 25lvl …

Lewie4
    @lewie4

@papakarlo I don’t believe cheaters receive coins from friends :(

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@lewie4 atm cheaters can’t receive coins from friends for using their 25lvl bots because of another bug. But who care of this minor bug, when many players can’t enter ABTF again … And when we have such cheaters, who somehow made millions of gems without paying money or hardcore grinding … Challenge and event runs system need quiet system upgrade wich not let players with lets say more then 20-30k gems even enter those competitions. But better if they get ban every time, when they get those cheated gems.

Lewie4
    @lewie4

@papakarlo we’re working on a new cheat detection and banning system currently. It should be ready soon :)

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@lewie4 Oh, nice to hear this! Thank you for hope. Becauce this last screenshot … Every time in my head, when someone using unlimited run recharges in events or challenge run …

Will be nice to show to us, players, all list of rules, maybe somewhere ingame or here, before banning system start to work. Will be less QQ to suport imo. And maybe some cheaters stop gathering gems illegally – anyway those cheated millions gems will be anough for many years.

Pako
    @pako

Geez… 563 million gems? It would be nice to have a total gem earned counter… I am sure with all my grinding and luck I have yet to break a million. Assuming he paid real money for them, we are talking about millions of dollars here.

There was a bug in the past that duplicated gems, some took advantage of it and got hefty heaps of them before it got squashed. Could it be the case?

moi
    @moifirst

It must have been a disappointment for him/her to find out, that you can’t sell gems back to R/E. Otherwise he/she would have been a millionaire ;)

Pokaraka
    @lemiolla

Hi guys and @lewie4 @gradientturtle7 @arceemeg @madalice

I am very disappointed with the support and game failure.
    On 10/20 I had to manually adjust my cell phone clock, because my country has no daylight saving time this year and android was programmed to activate by itself.
    This has caused a game failure, in which I can no longer participate in daily tasks. It is locked on the following screen::

Bug

Contact game support and answer was:
    “I understand that daily tasks are an important part of the game and can bring extra resources, however, please know that just as Klaudia has mentioned, we do not have any fixes for this issue as well as the only way to correct this is reinstalling your game.
    The compensation in form of 5200 gems is offered only when you decide to start from a scratch. ”

So I insisted on asking if there were other solutions. But all the answers were:
    “You need to start a game from scratch to fix this problem.”

I am very frustrated with the solution presented, as 5200 gems are not enough to reach the progress I am today.

I suggested other compensations like Jenga, Gems or Jungle, but to no avail.

I am quite disappointed with the problem.
    If anyone has any suggestions, I will be grateful.

Pako
    @pako

@lemiolla, the issue may resolve itself or after an update.  Do you have an older phone or device on which you can run the game? If so, you may try backing up your game progress on FB, then disconnect your phone from FB/internet… download and install the game on the other device (make sure the day and time are set properly), connect to facebook and check whether your progress is all there and that if daily missions are available again.

Pokaraka
    @lemiolla

@pako Thanks for the answer.

What I tried so far was to uninstall from my phone and try to install again on the same phone. However, I do not know how, when I reinstalled it already got my facebook and restored everything as before. It restored everything, including the problem.

I have an older phone. Do you believe that installing on a different phone and then installing back on my device could solve it?

Lewie4
    @lewie4

@lemiolla this issue will resolve itself after the time difference has been made up. If you believe it to only be 1 hour due to daylight savings time then it should be resolved now.

If the issue is ongoing then your device must have skipped ahead much more than 1 hour as this is our measure to stop cheaters who change their time. If you are still facing the issue, I could look into your account to find the issue for you

Pako
    @pako

I am not so sure now, the purpose of my advice was to see whether a fresh install resolved the issue.

Did you try setting the time back to what it would be if there was daylight saving? One time my clock set itself to 1999, I was locked out of the event, set the right time and day and it returned to normal. I guess “right” would be what the server “thinks” one’s day and time are according to the IP.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum ABTF Challenge Events – Bugs & Issues

Viewing 25 replies - 276 through 300 (of 379 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.