ABTF Challenge Events – Bugs & Issues

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum ABTF Challenge Events – Bugs & Issues

Viewing 25 replies - 226 through 250 (of 379 total)
  • Replies
  • pauloaguia
    @pauloaguia

@optimuspig, I can confirm that many of those starting ads can no longer be skipped now. However, when they show up the game is paused in the background for me.
    I am on Android, not sure if it makes a difference.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@pauloaguia

Thanks for the update. For me, it’s actually three issues:

1. ads that can’t be bypassed

2. ads that finish but then the run won’t start (although I’ve found that you can fix this by soft closing the app and then going back in right away)

3. rarely (but enough to cause problems) what I described above, with the run starting at the same time as the ad, but the ad being “on top” and the run going on in the background while the ad is playing.

I should add that I’m playing the iOS version.

@lewie4

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Dear Rovio / Exient, please re-fix ordinary Galvatron’s cooldown accessories.

Currently, having no cooldown and with or without 5pc fire rate accessories means ordinary Galvatron fires only 3 blasts in a row before needing to wait / cooldown before he can fire again.

Having both 10pc cooldown means he can fire 4 shots in a row. By the way in barracks this reports as 21pc cooldown.?!?

With or without 5pc fire rate, makes no perceivable difference as far as i can tell.

Compare that with Energon Galvatron with 10pc cooldown he can fire from 4 to 7 to even 9 shots in a row, you just need to give him a little pause between shots or a long pause before your salvos start again.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

It’s a Mission issue, not a Challenge issue, but I didn’t want to start a new topic.

I completed a 24 hour Hard mission.

Rewards were: <3xAC> <2xSR> <2xSR> <2xSR> <Gems>

It’s been well over a year since Rovio reduced the silo capacity from 15 SR to 5 SR, so why are they still giving us mission rewards (6 SR total) that our Silos literally can’t hold?

@lewie4

ED209
    @ed209

How many gems did you get from the mission?

I remember when they put the size of the silo up and then randomly dropped it back down again.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I don’t remember how many gems, but since gem payout isn’t relevant to silo capacity I don’t really pay attention to that; unless I don’t get any gems at all, which has been happening a lot more lately.

otter
    @otter

Well they put timer on the spark run…thanks…… What I would like see added just like using tokens for coins multiple times during an event…. I hope Rovio would make avaliable the ability to purchase additional Sparks groups with leftover tokens instead of useless coins when there is nothing else in the offerings we need….

PLEASE… PLEASE……PLEASE……

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Crashing to home screen of iOS v1.26.6.2,3 for live event Opt In and iOS v1.26.6.5 for live event Airdrop

IOS version 9.3.5
    The ipad3 was very stable previously in live events previously including Bumblebuff

Now it crashes a few times:
    on loading process just before the map shows,

before running live events and map mode at the transformers / deceptihog flipping sequence,

My map node has no more eggbots to be seen.

Have already deleted and reinstall ABT at least 3 times. Same problems.

Please fix this soon thanks.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Now my iOS Jenga mode crashes before starting, and during Spark Run it crashes too. Sad.
    Other than reinstalling (which doesnt make much of a difference), what else can we do?

Elias
    @elias512

Still freezing. And now it does this new thing in the competitions where half the screen goes black and my character just keeps walking endlessly. Forces me to have to restart and lose a turn. How am I suppose earn tokens if I keep losing turns. Soooo frustrating! Anyone know how to fix this?

EF5OX
    @ef5ox

@elias512 Around here that is called the end of the world glitch! Lots of people get it, across all devices. Report it to Rovio is about all you can do. If you are reading the other forum threads you can see the frustration. We are all frustrated! It is reaching a boiling point.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@lewie4

If you’re still monitoring this site, FYI players on Android and players on iOS are seeing different Challenge targets for the On the Prowl special event.

For example today:

Android – first level is 1,250 points for 50 tokens
    iOS – first level is 2,000 points for 100 tokens

Why the discrepancy?

NoMore
    @nomore

I have an iPad 2 and an iPhone 6, i used to play mostly in my iPad and was able to play and win all days of the Headmaster event, but now for the Keeping Watch event the iPad is unplayable, everything was in slowemotion and crashing all the time, now its not even loading and if i delete and reinstall the game it crashes when getting progress from facebook.

At the iPhone, i got crashes at every 1 of 2 event runs, game crashes on spark runs and even normal runs. The crashes happens with a scratch noise, most of the time right in the black screen after the Astrotrain and berfore the run conclusion screen and less in the middle of the run. And each runs consumes like 8-10% of my iPhone batteries. I had other crashes before, but not as frequent as these and never had batteries, slowmotion or progress downloading problems.

I already asked in the games supoort for just taking the event energy after the event conclusion, when we get the event poins, so if it crashes before we can still try the event run again, but i guess they`re not competent at all.

NoMore
    @nomore

Im wrong, now in normal events i have to play 4 to 6 times to end just one. So now its impossible even to get the daily challenge.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

holy …..

Whisky Tango Foxtrot, man?

That score is insane. Regardless of whether or not the player is cheating (although most likely he/she is), why do they think that they need such a ridiculously high score in order to beat the competition? I’m getting high scores on my leaderboard enough to more or less keep me in the top three by the end of the daily challenges of the Bad Cop event. And I’m not spending any gems on instant recharges until the last half hour of the challenges, plus I’ve missed a few runs due to sleep.

julialinh
    @julialinh

Thanks for connecting. If you’d like to enjoy more about me, please visit
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwvsHrH7QFU&t=29s
    Please note that I do not participate in any kind of follow-for-follow or like-for-like schemes on any social sites.

Greyson!
    @eric-zeitner

The game stopped in the middle of a sparkrun. I received no spark and now I have to wait. Rovio owes me some spark.

moi
    @moifirst

After the last soft update (Android v.1.30.4.7) there is a problem with the ads running when a run is started. As soon as the ad should begin everything crashes and the game starts all over again from the Rovio welcome screen.
    Luckily the ads don’t show up on every run and it looks like these crashes don’t have any impact on all the already collected scores or on the availability of bots, except when this happens if I want to perform a spark run.
    Then I’ll just have to wait for the next run to start or pay 100 gems (no way!).
    Although I don’t have any problems with the loss of the ads, I surely do have a problem with the loss of a spark run.
    I hope  they’ll fix this in a next (soft) update.

EDIT (after 2 hours):
    Apparently they have succeeded in fixing the problem. Cross my fingers.

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

This only happens in cobalt valley with ricochet during one of the slower time portals. I tap after I dodge some monoliths unto a block or a pig but there is a shooting motion but the bot is still in vehicle mode and the bot actually never attacks. Intentional?

eugene
    @eugene-alex

Shocked is charging about twice as many tokens as shown on screen for accessories.

I had a score of more than 160,000 and had 2nd place which means I had earned over 2100 tokens.

I purchased Sentinel, which was 1100 tokens.

Why do I only have 110 tokens left?

At least 1 other player on ABTDB has reported the same thing

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’ve got a new problem with ads.  This isn’t strictly a problem with the special events.

More often than not (off the top of my head, I’d say maybe 2/3 to 3/4 of the time), when choose to play an ad in full for a reward, for example:

• to recharge my TF to full health
    • to boost my mission rewards
    • to double my Daily login reward
    • to get a free material from the silo

When the ad finishes playing, instead of showing the screen to go to the Apple Store, or the little “X” to close the ad window, I just get a totally blank white screen and I can’t navigate anywhere.  The game has basically frozen, and I need to hard close.  But the effect of the playing the full ad hasn’t occurred (for example my TF is still dead).

If Rovio wants us to watch their ads, it sure would be nice if the ads worked without freezing the game.  Or maybe it’s their intent, to force us to watch more ads than we really need to.

@Lewie4

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

I have different ad problem. My game doesn’t show me ”Watch ad” button at all.

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

I have a problem. My game crashes whenever I use the “reflectron” energicion. This stinks because it is a good energicion.

eugene
    @eugene-alex

The reflectron error has shown up before. Nice to see old bugs stay fixed.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum ABTF Challenge Events – Bugs & Issues

Viewing 25 replies - 226 through 250 (of 379 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.