ABT luck, stories

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum ABT luck, stories

• the thread for luck you’ve had; good and bad!

Not to mention stories…

So here’s mine!

Several days ago, I unlocked the medium mission portal. Nothing much came of it until 3 days ago, when I saw a prowl gold mission! It took 48 hours, but I got prowl! and then, right afterwords, the mission for bluestreak came in the same slot.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Replies
  • coolbug
    @coolbug

Here’s a unlucky story for me: One time i was playing a extra coin event and i was about 3 quarters into the event, with over 20000 coins, and my game crashed. So not only coins were gone, but the ten gems i spent on it to do the event. :(

Epekkamaster
    @epekkamaster

that sucks. I wish you better luck!

Epekkamaster
    @epekkamaster

got blustreak today (:

coolbug
    @coolbug

:D nice! i sill have yet to get bluestreak tho. I have both 2 stellas, (from missions) and only prowl.

Epekkamaster
    @epekkamaster

Bluestreak is better than prowl, so you will want to get him.

coolbug
    @coolbug

@epekkamaster I got him 2 days ago! :D looks like i spoke too soon

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

Yeah, I have bluestreak and he’s better than prowl. He shoots less but has a faster reload. More chance against missiles. But I hate how sometimes you are lucky and destroy the whole cluster of blocks and sometimes the bullets just pop out. Unreliable.

coolbug
    @coolbug

Here’s a luck story: About 2 days ago, i only had 200 gems left. I  decided to use them on a golden crate. I opened it, and guess what i got, Red Alert!!

Epekkamaster
    @epekkamaster

is he a TF?

coolbug
    @coolbug

@epekkamaster yes, the red one thats 10000 tokens in the current events token exchange.

Epekkamaster
    @epekkamaster

oh, ok. I will never have 200 gems ):

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

I opened my first gold crate (using gems) and got a legendary box — Galvatron overpowered to level 16

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Unlucky: lots of crashes

Lucky: getting a Unicron run at the very end of the day, and leapfrogging #1 with less than a minute remaining on the countdown timer.

Tobyjug
    @tobyjug

I just managed to slo mo without being hit by the long wall of several monoliths you get sometimes in areas. Never noticed doing that before. Anyone else accomplished this amazing feat ??

birdboy
    @birdboy2016hot

My lucky story:

When I was trying to unlock Nautica 3 days ago I went into the middle node with epic optimus and the tractor beam ran out and there was a missile right in front of me and out 5 monoliths just 4 seconds down the track when one of the pig lasers hit the missile and everything on the screen was stunned except epic optimus so I survived the node with all lives but got no bat pigs when I needed 100 more to unlock Nautica but out of nowhere unlocked Nautica! what happened there?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum ABT luck, stories

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.