ABSWII coins question

Home Forums General Discussions Forum ABSWII coins question

• So I’ve been super busy collecting coins. So what do you think is the best to spend them on I was thinking permanent use of someone but idk I have some telepods but nothing compared to the characters that are out so I’m turning to all of you… What are the best things that are actually worth spending my hard earned coins…
    thanks for your help!

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • dmsral
    @dmsral

@thebirdstunna: I think paying the fees to allow using pig powerups on the bird levels and vice versa is a good investment. Note: You have to for each of these two options separately.

TheBirdStunna
    @thebirdstunna

Ya I was thinking that would be pretty cool. I thought that there would be more response then just one person though… Please ppl don’t be scared I would like to know what you all feel is worth spending bird coins on! There is alot of time in collecting them I would like to make sure I make worthwhile decisions with them

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@theBirdStunna — I agree with @dmsral. Perhaps the reason you haven’t gotten more responses is because most people are done with ABSW II for a while. Also, there are some other forums that discuss what to get.
    Where are you in SW II? Have you completed all the rewards chapters and all of Master Your Destiny? These usually require a lot of coins carefully spent when there is a sale.

TheBirdStunna
    @thebirdstunna

I don’t have the master of destiny yet :( WP boo lol. I’ve completed all the way threw clone wars just working on 3 staring the rest of clone wars chapter got pig side left and like 7 levels of bird side left. Was thinking maybe a permanent use of a character I don’t have a telepod of. Not sure what characters are like the best to have don’t really use my swaps though I am trying to have at least one of each before I use any

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

You should be able to get 3* in all of the episodes before Master your Destiny, including the Rewards Chapters, without using swaps. See the walkthroughs if you’re having problems. Some coins are hard to get without a swap, but most do not require a swap. See the forum on SW II coins for strategies. For Master Your Destiny, of course, you need swaps. I bought a permanent swap for pork side characters in bird side levels. Very useful. I also had permanent swaps of bird side in pork side, but that is not nearly as useful. The only permanent characters I have are those you get by completing Manage your Destiny. A good permanent character is very expensive, read the comments and watch the walkthroughs for MYD to find out what people have. I don’t have any permanent characters that I bought and no telepods.
    You’ve been around a while, so hopefully you have been religiously collecting carbonite melts and watching ads to get additional ones. I now have 556 pork-side and 524 bird-side. Interesting that I have only 5 Darth Sidious, and less than 10 of several others.

TheBirdStunna
    @thebirdstunna

Yes I can’t wait till I can play master your destiny. But so your saying those levels are impossible to do without swaps? Ya since I realized the carbonite bonus I try to be on it every 8 hours no matter what lol :) I was kinda thinking hologram dark sidious might be a good permanent purchase for me but maybe I will just buy bundel sales when they are a good enough deal instead :/ I have like less than 10 boards left to 3 star in battle of the clones and then I have some ppl to open in rewards chapter yet… I just don’t like using my swaps lol will have to try and figure out good baords to get high points when I start trying to get the rewards chapter all opened and completed I guess

HopperGuy
    @hopperguy2

I only have two coins left to get: B4-6 (the one in the box), and B4-15 (also the one in the box). Any ideas how to get them? It’s probably real simple, but it has alluded me. Thanks

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@thebirdstunna — There is a forum that discusses best levels to use to open rewards chapters.

@hopperguy2
    — There is also a forum that has tips on hop to get all the coins.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum ABSWII coins question

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.