HELP pls, ABSW II Coins Achievement count seems to be stuck on my iPad

Home Forums Bugs, Glitches, and Issues Forum HELP pls, ABSW II Coins Achievement count seems to be stuck on my iPad

• Profile photo of justpast40justpast40
    @justpast40

I noticed that under the Overall Tab the Coins Collected shows

Coins Collected 2
    Collect 200 Coins
    100%
    …and the 50 coin “reward” hadn’t been earned

I currently have over 6200 coins & noticed the above while nabbing the last few I’m missing in the Pork Rewards before moving on to Master Your Destiny. I thought perhaps it would resolve itself when I nabbed the next few coins (I think something similar happened on my Android phone at this point, i.e. between Coins Collected 2 & Coins Collected 3), but I’ve since nabbed almost 30 more coins & it still shows 100% .

I’ve tried closing & restarting the app, powering the iPad off & on, & even logging in & out of Game Center, although not really an Achievement in that sense of the word.

Has anyone else encountered this? Any suggestions or will it eventually work itself out? I don’t want to miss earning the 50 coins awarded for this Level or the “coins earned” levels to follow.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • Profile photo of Bad piggiesBad piggies
    @bad-piggies-2

@justpast40 I had this problem as well and fixed it just by getting at least one new coin on a level and completing it. Hope it helps

Profile photo of justpast40justpast40
    @justpast40

@amslimfordy, is this something you might be able to help me with?

@justpast40

Thanks @bad-piggies-2, but between the time I noticed it “stuck” & the time I posted my …. ” I need help,” I’d nabbed almost 30 additional coins & the meter didn’t move.

@justpast40

Well I’m so happy to say that today, after completing a level for scoring, one with no coins, the issue resolved itself & all Achievement coins were awarded …… phew I am so glad this worked itself out. Thanks for your help

Home Forums Bugs, Glitches, and Issues Forum HELP pls, ABSW II Coins Achievement count seems to be stuck on my iPad

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.