About the Angry Birds 2 Arena

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum About the Angry Birds 2 Arena

Viewing 25 replies - 2,351 through 2,375 (of 3,417 total)
  • Replies
  • Psygaz
    @psygaz

Oh this is the best yet. Happily, lazily flinging away, five birds left, noticed my opponent had finished. Then saw he/she had over 102 million points; actually laughed out loud.

This game really has lost the plot.

image1.jpg

BonnieJ
    @bonniejohnston

@psygaz

That is beyond funny!! Do you think Rovio gave your opponent 10 stars for that score?

Psygaz
    @psygaz

@bonniejohnston
    Probably only nine points …

Anonymous

@psygaz was the players name Fury? As it happened with the same Terrence pic twice to me yesterday….over 100,000,000 from his first bird :/

Davetv
    @davetv

@psygaz @chucky-2 I’m just curious, what part of the streak were you on? Obviously using gems was not an option. If this is what we all have to look forward to I will definitely stop playing.

Penz
    @penz

That’s pretty funny. I was a bit peeved earlier when my opponent scored over 7,500,000 with his 1st 3 birds while I was faced with nightmare rooms, I don’t feel so bad now ??

Anonymous

@davetv the first time I faced fury it was on stage 1 and his first blue bird scored 100,000,000 ….obviously that was a pointless match as my highest score using all birds is around 25 mil (and 1 of his birds scored 4x that).

I think the second time was on stage 3….again his first bird scores an even 100 mil, and again it was a pointless match.

kedik22
    @kedik22

@hank

Hi.

One hundred million points @hank, are you kidding me?

With every update, tweak or your so called surprises, things get screwed up a lot worse.

Sentiment among honest players is at an all time low.
    Your actions favor cheats and hacks, for the most part.

So one of the big questions is:
    When are you (Rovio) going to take responsibility for your actions and fix the game once and for all?

Regards.

Jim151
    @jim151

This is a new one. My opponent has only one card left, a blizzard. After I fling my bird, his score goes up by 500K.

hamvestor
    @james-simon

@jim151, I’ve encountered the same issue in the past day or two. My opponent has no birds left, and after I play my last bird, suddenly his score increases by several million points. This game seems to get buggier with each passing day. And lately it’s been much harder to get past the first game in the Arena. If Rovio’s objective is to get players to spend gems to advance, there’s a lot less incentive to do so if you are losing at level 1 than at the 5th, 6th and 7th levels — which now seem to be easier than before.

Angry Beaver
    @sambeaver

Yeah, if this happened in Ankh-Morpork someone already ordered something from the guild locates in close neighborhood of Fools Guild.

Psygaz
    @psygaz

@chucky-2
    Yep, it was Fury.

@davetv

I was on streak 6. So what with Chucky’s experience, seems it can happen at any time. Joke is of course, I got the ‘almost there’ page with a video. I didn’t bother.

JezzaH99
    @jeremyharrod

Don’t know how or why you guys keep going. as you know I got bored with the whole thing and Rovio’s blatant hatred of the people that play the game.

But every now and then I do play. It appears that levels 1 and 2 on the arena are virtually impossible to win – I have flock power of 86 and in games 1 and 2 I play people with flock levels much higher – but then if you get through those then 3-7 is quite straight forward.

I though the point was to make it harder as you went along, not easier?

Seems to me that Rovio is run by morons.

AngryPlayer
    @angryplayer

@psygaz I’d have deleted the app right then and there.

Penz
    @penz

Anyone else having problems getting into the arena? My Internet is fine but it keeps saying connection error when I try logging in to the arena.

angrynerds2
    @angrynerds2

Yes. It was fine two hours ago and now I dont get in.

Penz
    @penz

It’s OK again with me now.

Der Alte
    @rdh91007

Rovio strikes again. The Ad server is not working properly. At keast it has been around two Months or so since the ladt time, but really…….

Davetv
    @davetv

@jeremyharrod I have flock power 224. Just played a flock 210 player with 5 birds on streak 7. I brought all 5 spells. Before the free video I was pummeled by over 10000 points. It took the free video bird and six more birds (180 gems) to win by 100 points. That’s 5 spells and & 7 extra birds to win streak 7. I would say that’s intentional on rovio’s part. That’s is what I want to see change. I don’t mind losing because I’m a bad player but I can promise you that is not the case. I have learned with the last update that this can happen on any part of the streak. This is why people hack the game. People don’t like to be cheated so they retaliate by cheating back!!!!

JezzaH99
    @jeremyharrod

Isn’t that like paying £10 to get £5?

AngryPlayer
    @angryplayer

Is the Arena freezing up for anyone else on a ‘continue’ match?

Can’t select the “free video” button and can’t select the “60 gems to continue” either…

BTW I just went into a 6th win streak with 5 spells and got beaten by over 2,000,000 points. Would you believe I threw a duck spell and got 0 points?

*UPDATE*: just played another game, reset my device because AB2 locked up and got kicked back to Streak 1. Took in 3 spells and just got beaten by 9,000,000 pts.

Your game sucks, Rovio. Fix it.

ZoomRhonda
    @rhonda90402

@angryplayer

I haven’t played today but last night it seemed they are not giving the extra play at the end if you are behind. This happened repeatedly. Also once I couldn’t even use 60 gems to go on either! No extra bird if I watch a video in any arena match all last night when I was playing.

AngryPlayer
    @angryplayer

Thanks @rhonda90402. Good to know the game is sucking all around. :)

Penz
    @penz

Some of that sounds all too familiar. I was on a 7th streak yesterday , took in 5 spells with me to try to get all 10 stars, was facing a lower level opponent with no spells and by the end I was losing by 6,000,000. Had to use the free bird AND spend 180 gems just to scrape a win.

The duck spell is by far the most frustrating, sometimes it can destroy a room with 3 structures, but I’ve had loads of occasions where I’ve got one pig left out in the open and I don’t want to waste a bird on it, so I use the ducks and they don’t even fall anywhere near it. Very annoying ?

Putte
    @puttekula

Well, nothing new in here. Are you feeling frustrated boys? Angry? Well, keep on. Its never going to change.
    Btw, you should change the topic to “major complain about AB2″… Notice, I didnt say whining…

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum About the Angry Birds 2 Arena

Viewing 25 replies - 2,351 through 2,375 (of 3,417 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.