About the Angry Birds 2 Arena

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum About the Angry Birds 2 Arena

Viewing 25 replies - 201 through 225 (of 3,417 total)
  • Replies
  • Ankit Joshi
    @ankit-joshi

so how much times it takes to fix arena bug after you found problem a week ago? (note that which we having it since the game released)

Rovio_Bankler
    @bankler

The bug is fixed and will be available for you in the next update. There is always at least some weeks between the updates. I cannot commit to a date when the next one is out. The timing was a little unfortunate since this bug was fixed right in the middle of the submission of the previous update, so it couldn’t make it into that one.

Ankit Joshi
    @ankit-joshi

Thanks for your reply.:)

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@sal9 — I think you’re in my Azure league today! I think I saw @gelfling in my league a few days ago. I wonder how many people are in the higher leagues?

dundee
    @aussiemeguy

I have a complaint about the feathers system …why dont we compete daily for feathers that some of our “birds” are on level 3 and others still on level 1 why can we have a BETTER system that all our birds level on on level first bronze then silver and so on this is useless some being lvl 3 others still on first level.

Ankit Joshi
    @ankit-joshi

guys.sorry but sad to say arena score bug still there,I thought you said it’s gonna be fixed in recent update which released,I mean how hard it to be fix such a small thing?,”only best score should be on top” and we have this from the start,and even if you can’t fix that or don’t want to,then until then atleast show us real cumulative scores,so atleast we can know our real rank,and result can’t be somewhat random !

DaiStar Funny
    @minhtuanka

Cool shot :)

Rovio_Bankler
    @bankler

@ankit-joshi I understand your frustration. However, the delay has little to do with how hard or easy it is to fix. The fix should, as previously mentioned, come in the next update. Since you asked the last time (1 week ago) we have not released an update, hence, the fix is unfortunately not in the game yet. Hope this explains.

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

So today I did pretty well in the arena, ended up fourth, and I see the number one person on my board has over 22 million in score. Kinda hard to believe that one.

Is this a known exploit/cheat? The name of the top person on my board is “Foo”, and he/she has a score of: 22,956,499.

Second place has 1,199,052, and I am pretty sure I have never seen a score even close to 2 million before much less ten times that.

This is all for the Gold League…

Thanks
    sutekh137

kedik22
    @kedik22

Suketh137:
    Hard to beleive, imposible!
    By the way, where do you see/check the total accumulated scores of all participants in arena tournaments?
    Thanks,

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@kedik22

What do you mean by accumulated? I can only see the leaderboard which shows the highest score anyone has generated in the 24-hour period (that is how it works for my score, anyway — it does not accumulate…)

So, I see it by simply going into the Arena and checking the list on the right side of the screen.

Thanks,
    sutekh137

kedik22
    @kedik22

I beleive tournaments are won based on the total sum of all the scores played during a 24 hour time span.
    That has been my experience….

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@kedik22

Really? I generally play the arena just four times in the 24-hour period, twice at night and twice in the morning. My score is always just whatever my highest score it. I can directly see my score from the run move to the leaderboard if I have bested a previous score I turned in. If I do not best a previous score, my position on the leaderboard stays where it was with the same score it had before.

Thanks,
    sutekh137

Jenny Singer
    @jenny-singer

regarding the good dinosaur promo, it’s not really a “bonus” entry if you lose the ability to watch a video for another try. :/

Jenny Singer
    @jenny-singer

well today not only did I not have the option to watch a video for a try, I didn’t even get my regular try! I was given the “bonus” entry, and when I finished it said free entry in 2 hours 50 minutes… so instead of 3 tries I only got 1. :( is no one else having this problem?

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@jenny-singer

Same problem here, both last night and this morning. Only one free entry and then that is it… Pretty annoying, especially since I completely screwed up my attempts so far (am 13th on the board…)

Thanks,
    sutekh137

Jenny Singer
    @jenny-singer

@sutekh137

right? i always screw up on the first try, lol. hence the importance of a second try!

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@sutekh137 — Your final place (i.e. winnings) in the arena is still determined by your accumulated score, even though that is not posted. For example, I have won several times even though the highest place I reached was 3 or 4. I have also sunk several positions even if I check my position shortly before the arena closes.
    Rovio is threatening to fix this in the next update (I rather enjoy it).

As for the high scores you see, I would send a screen shot to Rovio asking them if these people are cheating.
    I wonder if they can be achieved by using the maximum number of spells? I really don’t know what that would be.

MicroMax
    @micromax

@mvnla2, @kedik22, @sutekh137 and anyone else it may concern, please read @bankler comments. Short story: bug found, fix in next update, not cumulative score.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@bankler — Is the “Good Dinosaur” arena tournament working the way your customer expected it to? You actually get fewer chances to play the arena than normally, because there are no videos to watch to get free entry. The “special” free entry simply takes to place of a normal free entry.

Rovio_Bankler
    @bankler

@mvnla2 – This is how it’s supposed to work (please let me know if that’s not the case): The free dino arena entries are intended to replace the “watch video” opportunities, during the campaign. You should get these entries as often as you’d get the video opportunities.

Jenny Singer
    @jenny-singer

It’s not working that way. I’m only getting the bonus entry once and thereafter only getting one chance every three hours.

wrw01
    @wrw01

@bankler
    Only get to play once. If I want to play again I have to pay or wait 2 to 3 hours. The bonus play was taken away when the Good Dino promotion was installed.

Rovio_Bankler
    @bankler

You are right. Thanks a lot for the report. We’ll look into this!

DaiStar Funny
    @minhtuanka

Anyone moved up to the bronze tournament yet? Wondering if the top prize is more than the 50 feathers in vanilla.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum About the Angry Birds 2 Arena

Viewing 25 replies - 201 through 225 (of 3,417 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.