About the Angry Birds 2 Arena

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum About the Angry Birds 2 Arena

Viewing 25 replies - 2,151 through 2,175 (of 3,417 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

I know @jon3800, I miss the Rovio that created AB Space, Seasons, Star Wars 1 & 2 and even the original AB. This automatically regenerated crap that is AB2 is nothing short of frustrating and to be honest it is sad to see that Rovio has fallen so far.

Back with the original AB, it wasn’t a non stop grab for cash, and all of the levels were nicely designed. That then inspired Seasons, Space, and even SW 1 & 2.

But AB2, Bad Piggies, Transformers and Stella plus a host of other garbage has made Rovio change from nicely designed and creative, to money money money with no care for what the customer wants with as little effort as needed to push out the same crap over and over again :(

Epic Buttstomp
    @hubert-lo

Unfortunately so it seems some people are willing to pay. As long as someone pays the formula is working, continue garbage production then!!!

Kt
    @ktcain

@hank

I have a question about the scoring when these new Level 1 Spells are brought into the Arena match. I’m sure everyone has both received them from friend gifts as well as faced them from opponents in their matches. If one of these Spells clears the panel, then the scoring is obvious, I assume. That panel is scored x1. But when that Spell is played with a bird, how will that be scored? For example, the first card played is the x1 Spell and then the Panel is cleared with other birds. Or, the Panel is played with birds, but for whatever reason is finally cleared with the x1 Spell. Or some other combination to clear the Panel. Does anyone have the word from Hank on this or know how this scoring is being done?

Putte
    @puttekula

Played all ABs so far. Noone comes near the feel, graphics, sounds an humor to AB2. Period. The problem is the moneymachine going on. I had the same feeling. The anger and frustration creates the whining around. But dont let that disregard the game itself.
    Nowadays, Im feeling like an millionaire and enjoying the game…. ;o)

Der Alte
    @rdh91007

Welcome to the return of the Arena Server “Nest” connection problem.

I am located in California and at first today connection to the “Nest” prior to pkaying the Arena was slow. Now all I get are connection problem boxes,

Time to open a ticket.

Ash Stubitsch
    @ash-stubitsch

Me, too… Can’t get into the arena ?

BonnieJ
    @bonniejohnston

Me too, I’m also in California and have been trying to get in the Arena since 10am with no luck:-(

Der Alte
    @rdh91007

Also cannot get into Rovio.com. Has Rovio taken our money and snuk off ito the night?

We might want to ask Apple for refunds for recent purchases if this is not fixed STAT.

Epic Buttstomp
    @hubert-lo

It died after 10am (Eastern US time) as that was when I played last. Couldn’t get back in around noon.

Forget filing a ticket. Given the broken state of the arena, who cares? I hope all stats are reset and everybody start with level 1 again with no feather. As long as we don’t have to deal with bots who in less than 1 day gets 10 levels ahead of the human players.

Given Rovio.com is also down, either they have a massive server crash or something worse.

Angry Beaver
    @sambeaver

Good to know that i’m not the only one without arena connection lol.

Kt
    @ktcain

The ‘Matilda Connection’ error started for me in Colorado over an hour ago, before noon. Time now about 1 pm RMDST. There is no problem with my internet.

kelshe
    @kelshe

I was getting the connection error around 1:00 PM EDT but now I’m stuck on the login screen. Can’t get in the game at all. No one needs to send a ticket. It’s late night at Rovio, no one there to read it. The issue might go unaddressed until Monday morning. We might have another Easter debacle on our hands. Hope not but…

BonnieJ
    @bonniejohnston

@kelshe

Oh goodie, does this mean we all get to have a life until Monday!!!

Epic Buttstomp
    @hubert-lo

From the look of it we can all practice our skills at regular levels!!! Not sure about Daily Challenge as mine was done couple hours before the outage, I will find out tomorrow morning.

KLM13
    @klm13

The outage has nothing to do with Rovio and everything to do with the DNS attack on Dyn here in NH. My day has been a nightmare at the office with VoIP phones, etc. We’ve been up and down all day. This too shall pass! ;)

Angry Beaver
    @sambeaver

@hubert-lo DC & KPC are both offline functions.

Kt
    @ktcain

You can play the DC and KPP when ‘Matilda can’t connect’, but the gifts you find for friends will be lost.

Epic Buttstomp
    @hubert-lo

Are we saying those DC and KPP levels are set weeks in advance?

Penz
    @penz

I’m in the UK and all OK with me so far……..?

@kt, not sure about that, the gifts do register and might be sent once you actually get online.

James Peden
    @james-peden

I’m in the Chicago area and it seems to work fine here.

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

Texas here, no problems. I would go with what KLM said. Even Netflix is down is some parts of the country. Massive cyber attack today. Shows that we are vulnerable and just how much we have come to depend on technology.

Kt
    @ktcain

@penz
    I only know what I see in my game. Perhaps it has been different in your experience.

Proteus
    @proteus

Did our opponents actually facing the same terrain and structure as we facing ? My first concern is how my opponents getting a near perfect score when he/she only launch 1 birds when that rooms requires more than 1 birds to clear it. But today, i found one new fact that ensure my thoughts. One of my opponents scored exact 850,000 in first room when my score isn’t identical xxx,000 . The issue is, based on my calculations, some structures can scored up to exact 85,000 (or 95,000 maybe). No matter how much multipliers your birds, the results will ended up multiplies x100. So, for now, we having 2 major issues about the arena, unfair matchmaking and uneven terrain between me and my opponents. I’m hoping for some enlightmens to proving it wrong. Thanks…
    Have a good day :)

Kt
    @ktcain

I believe a nasty piece of code was downloaded along with the new Master Azure Card and new Trail levels that has changed the scoring mechanism for our scores in our Arena matches. This is reflected in the Destructometer. This code alters your potential score for the match and is most easily observed in the first round of any Arena match. The scores you are used to getting for your Bird Levels in that first round with a decent set up have been reduced by this bit of code. In my case this reduction is about a million points. Now I have all Level 19 Birds, Azure Sling and I am scoring a million points less in that first round than earlier this week with all Level 18 Birds, Azure Sling. I can observe the DMeter pause as it fills the first time where before I was shown an intermediate score of about 1.3 million. Now the DMeter fills twice, no intermediate score is shown, and when it stops filling I am given a final score of 1.3 million instead of the 2.3 million that I have often received at this point.

This code will continue to alter, and by that I mean reduce, everyone’s final scores in every match from now on. Watch the Dmeter and see for yourselves. This will lead to, if it has not already, the need for that extra free card and then… gems of course, to complete the Streak.

Deju Vu. It’s May all over again.

ZoomRhonda
    @rhonda90402

@ktcain

Is it happening at the beginning of the arena which just restarted? I have found it is different but my level is not as high as yours.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum About the Angry Birds 2 Arena

Viewing 25 replies - 2,151 through 2,175 (of 3,417 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.