About the Angry Birds 2 Arena

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum About the Angry Birds 2 Arena

Viewing 25 replies - 601 through 625 (of 3,417 total)
  • Replies
  • Aeshna
    @aeshna

Some observations from today’s arena:

There are a lot more collapsing columns in the arena now than previously. I’ve cleared at least eight rooms since Sunday without flinging a bird. I can only ever recall three rooms previously in months of playing where this has happened.

I am also restricting my score. If I have double my opponents score, it doesn’t happen too often, I waste my last few birds. The reason for this is: I am already guaranteed 10 stars and getting more points only hinders those who play against me. I’m not bothered if you beat me in your game, it doesn’t affect me.

There are a lot of low level players with 9 birds and 5 cards. Today I’ve played level 9,10, 14 and 16 with this combination. The last one was hard to beat!

Looking at the league I’m now in, anyone with less than 170 stars will be relegated. I would say the new arena/rewards is encouraging people to play more. Nice one Rovio.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

My Amethyst league is the first league for me where all 15 players have won some battles. Right now I’m still in lead with ~120 stars, got a few arena tickets on me in case someone else takes the lead.

Aeshna
    @aeshna

Yes @smwforever45 I saw your earlier post where you mentioned 20+ arena tickets. I’d love to have that many!

The reward of arena tickets is a great idea and after this week is over I’ll try and collect some.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@aeshna
    Right now, I’m at 27. :P My next win would get me two more, plus the free video so I’ll be at 30. :P It’s super easy to get arena tickets. Maybe too easy.

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

I got through all seven levels again for 500 feathers, no gems or extra tickets used. Very few of the people I am being matched with are bringing any spells at all. Now if only I could beat level 600.

Aeshna
    @aeshna

Iirc on level 600 I got really lucky and a direct hit full on from Terence took boss out in one go.

In the arena just played buzz star who appears to be anything but a star, they are level 14 with all level 9 birds and 5 spell cards. Obviously they can cheat better than they can play. Their score was 2,270,000. That is shocking.

heybert17
    @heybert17

Not sure what the deal is, even against opponents I should beat easily I have not won a single Arena battle today, it’s not my flinging, their scores are just outrageous, losing by a million or more every time.

And while I am busy losing the 2nd place has gained 52 stars on me today.

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

I finally beat level 600. Seems like no matter how many birds I took into his room he would always land to the far right, unreachable. This time he got stuck on one of his little support balloons right where he started. Kept smashing him with birds until he died.

trash2002
    @trash2002

Hi there!

Does anybody know will I loose my saved arena tickets when the current tournament ends?

Thanks in advance!

trash2002
    @trash2002

And one more question. Can I anyhow change an order of cards in my deck? ))

trash2002
    @trash2002

And one more question. Can I anyhow change an order of cards in my deck while playing a match in Arena?

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

Trash, the answer to your question is no, you won’t lose the tickets. I am 98% sure of that answer. Guess we will find out come Saturday.

Edit: Answer to your second question is that you can choose any of the three cards displayed by clicking on the card/bird you want. If you click on the middle card the third card will move up after the play and another card will appear in the third spot. If you use the third card it will be replaced after the play by something else. Other than that, no.

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

An interesting aspect of the new arena and it isn’t an exploit or cheat, it is using the arena as it is designed and anybody can do it. If a person is more interested in stars and score they can play in a loop and play continuously as long as they win. I see some incredible high scores coming out of this for people that are not interested in feathers or gifts. A person could also build up tickets over time with this method. But it is a choice between stars and score vs feathers and gifts. One or the other, not both.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@bankler

You know how we all used to complain about the opponents having 8 birds to fling?
    Well… I’m facing a new phenomenon right now.

This guy had all birds at level 6 (I’m all level 5 right now) and brought a chilli spell. Since I can’t back out of matches without losing my streak anymore I had to face him. I brought a chilli spell myself just to be sure.
    When I entered the match I noticed that it showed he had only SEVEN cards to use, of which one was the spell. Which means, one of his birds was MISSING on the original line-up. How can that be?!?

Btw. I was wrecked. By TWO MILLION POINTS. And I didn’t even play bad. This guy got every room perfectly somehow. Possible cheater? Or just a very unlucky match for me? I normally don’t lose THIS high.

Proteus
    @proteus

Wow… in one of my battles today, i’m losing to my opponents by a slim margin, only 20k points. And i’m have a chance to watch a video for get extra bird. After that, i launched bonus bird and leads by 200k margin. But after that, the screen says i’m losing and offers 60 gems to continue appears, which means i’m still losing even i’m my score is higher than my opponents. Is this a glitch or not ?
    Because i’m so mad with this situation, i don’t have a thought to screenshot this glitch.
    Did anyone have experience this and give me an explanation ? Thanks before…

Mike Barbour
    @mike-barbour

Please let me know when my arena can be accessed again!

Mike Barbour
    @mike-barbour

I cannot get into the arena. For the past three days, when I hit the arena icon, my game closes. Frustrating!

heybert17
    @heybert17

I have had this happen a few times, the final score is not what is displayed. Not often but it happens.

heybert17
    @heybert17

Birds bouncing off the material they are meant to shatter, structures falling on explosive boxes without triggering them, pigs falling insane distances and surviving. Is anything about this game, especially the Arena actually fair?

JezzaH99
    @jeremyharrod

Yes this has happened to me 2-3 times this week. Obviously a glitch.

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

Only that it happens to everybody, Bert.

heybert17
    @heybert17

I know this happens to everyone, but I just love when I watch their video, basically feeding their wallet, and I get the one bird that is completely useless against the structure, so all I can do is fling it, watch it bounce off without moving anything and lose my 7 streak.

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

Agree, Bert. I will be just a few points away from winning after watching the video, certain of victory, only to get a Blues to throw at a stone structure. Any other bird and victory in mine, but then Blues gives me the blues.

I see we have topics about worst bosses and chests. I am going to start one about rooms/structures that are the most hated or most liked. Just had one that I hate and seldom beat.

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

Raven Birdson, 1,777 stars, just put me, Blast Sparrow, in 2nd place. Oh hell no. I got bounced to a different group, but you better hope I get bounced out.

Saphira
    @kgeisler

Hey Mike,

Heinousk and myself are having the same problem. I am generally only able to play the arena two or three times a day. I can’t use my arena tickets at all, or play the new levels. Heinousk has a case with Rovio. I hope they can fix it! I was happy I could play the Daily Challenge today– I got 200 feathers! DC works some days, other days it crashes.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum About the Angry Birds 2 Arena

Viewing 25 replies - 601 through 625 (of 3,417 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.