About the Angry Birds 2 Arena

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum About the Angry Birds 2 Arena

Viewing 25 replies - 451 through 475 (of 3,417 total)
  • Replies
  • MiddleOne
    @middleone

Rovio should pay money for these innovative and old school ideas. I’m an adult playing this game and frustrated with these Kobayashi scenarios. For those who have kids is AB2 even fun/doable for them?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@djlarryt
    Or even better, let the game create a glitched level in the first place. Like Level 256 of Pac-Man.

angrynerds2
    @angrynerds2

The programmer of the magic pigs is sadistic, the invisible pig (you only hear it laughing) will be his masterpiece.
    And there will still be some jabronies who will rate the game “five stars” with the comment “coool” or something.

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@angrynerds2

And +1 for your use of the word “jabronies”.

Thanks,
    sutekh137

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

Amen to all the complaints. I don’t have to add anything. It has all been covered. Maybe they should rename the game to Angry Birds Frustration. (I had to look up jabronies. Sorry I only have an associate degree in Chemical Technology.)

For you fellow addicts who want to come off AB2 slowly may I suggest AB Friends. It is much less stressful. It doesn’t cost anything either and there are no ads.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@dallasreds
    Isn’t Friends a Facebook game that has an iOS app with a forced log-in?

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@smwforever45
    I don’t remember if it’s forced or not but the daily tournament shows a leader board with you and your FB friends current scores.
    FYI — I figured out last week what SMW stands for in your name. Yoshi was a hint.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@dallasreds
    Don’t have FB so I’m not sure if it would let me play.
    Back when I looked it up it was forced. Not sure if it still is.

That’s nice for you but SMW does not mean what you think :P
    It’s what everyone thinks. I won’t deny SMW stands for Super Mario World, but in my case it’s War not World. An old fan-game that hasn’t been updated in years. Back when I created my username (7 years ago!) that was my #1 played game.
    Don’t worry – Yoshi appears in that game too so you’re not that much off. :P

angrynerds2
    @angrynerds2

@dallas: Chemical technology is absolutely not helpful to understand “jabroni”..

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Met one of the worst losers in AB2 history – Silver #6502. All level 3 birds but plays so badly I got 3x the score, DESPITE this player having a “miraculous” second Terence aboard.

Still not sure whether having a dupe of a single bird is cheating or not.

EDIT: I realised right after clicking “Battle!” my next enemy is a star count 6 with all Lv. 3 enemies. Isn’t it so that at star count 6 you don’t even have all the birds yet? When I was at Rank 5 I only had 5/7 birds.
    (Name is Terence #51776)

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Hm. Why is it that in my Silver league, every single of my opponents is shown as being in the Bronze league?
    And also, how can it be that one is in the Bronze league but has no medals at all…? Namely Red #37973 and Red #44857, in my case.

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

Depends on what level their birds are when they start playing the arena, Yoshi. All of my birds were gold level, or level 4, when this new arena came out. I started in the gold league, never saw the vanilla, bronze or silver leagues.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

So if I had had all level 2 birds before I started playing a single arena match I would’ve started out in bronze? Even when it shows Vanilla whenever I’d go to my nest when I don’t have all level 2 birds yet? I mean, leagues are unlocked at star rank 8 – one is unlikely to have level 2 on every bird already.

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

I don’t know for sure, Yoshi. Just guessing. Still haven’t found that owner’s manual or user’s guide.

The arena was different before you started playing the game. It was a battle for feathers, if I remember right. You can look at the start of this thread to get an idea of what it was like before.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Coincidentally, I just did that, looking at the first page. That’s WAY different indeed. There wouldn’t be all the trouble with Carl if it had stayed the same… but they changed it to the Epic Arena format where it’s a battle for Snoutlings and Enchantment Shards.

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

Ya know, Yoshi, Angry Birds is like the old DOS game, Gorillas, but on steroids. I guess I am showing my age here.

Again with the golf reference, I would be having a very bad day if I were not having so much fun and took it seriously.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Hey, I may be younger than you but I’m old enough to know floppies and vinyls and tapes and video cassettes. XD
    I never used DOS though or played any DOS games. Oldest I can remember is Windows ME, I also used 98 in a virtual machine at some point.

I was gonna play golf sometime but me and my dad never got to it. :P

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

“I was gonna play golf sometime but me and my dad never got to it. :P”

Right in the feels, Yoshi. Only played with my pop. He passed on, haven’t played since.

RaikouTGC
    @raikoutgc

I loved Gorillas, though it was not exactly a DOS game, it was a program in the old BASIC language that pre-dated MS-DOS.

Scorched Earth was also in some ways similar

JezzaH99
    @jeremyharrod

Has anyone else found something strange going on?

I normally get between 3m amd 3.5m points. i win more than I lose and normally finish comfortable in the top 3 of a league. This week I’m comfortably 2nd.

Since yesterday morning ALL my opponents have been getting comfortably between 4.5m and 5m points meaning I have not a chance in hell of winning. All of my birds are on level 5. Most of my opponents are on lever 5 and 6. Previously, as I say, I play opponents with levels 5 and 6 and win most of the time.

So what’s going on?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I’ve barely been winning arena matches lately. One small mistake and I’m usually out because my opponents get perfect runs and not less than 2m points. They have 5-7 birds on level 4 while I only have 3 on level 4 right now and the rest on level 3. Also, many of them have 8 birds for some reason.

angrynerds2
    @angrynerds2

That’s what I’ve told you in the other thread here.
    They always give you higher ranked opponents!

I restart the game several times until I get an equal or almost equal opponent.

Aeshna
    @aeshna

I try the DC daily and get no where, haven’t won one yet (still not paying though) but in the arena, I’m sailing through. Just played two games and got 19 points, back in 1st place with 426 stars in diamond league.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@angrynerds2
    Not always. When I had ONE level 4 bird less I got Level 3-only opponents or others that were weaker or equal to mine. Now, however, this crap started again, the same I had when I had 3-5 level 3 birds and the rest level 2.

JezzaH99
    @jeremyharrod

I’ve won one game in two days. I usually lose 1-2 games a day.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum About the Angry Birds 2 Arena

Viewing 25 replies - 451 through 475 (of 3,417 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.