About the Angry Birds 2 Arena

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum About the Angry Birds 2 Arena

Viewing 25 replies - 3,201 through 3,225 (of 3,417 total)
  • Replies
  • RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@exora, @aggieguy, after 4th hard player appeared zoom past, I gave up and dropped one league down. Next time, if I want any chance to stay in top #3, I better have huge collection of spells saved and go 5 spell all-out in every match. Even that will not always help when game decides to give you an opponent over 20% more FP and 5 spells…

ZoomRhonda
    @rhonda90402

What are we rats in a maze?  I don’t even try that route anymore!

Xora
    @exora

@rawdatasystems yes, even we used 5 spells not really helps, unless if you willing to used some additional birds lol.

Xora
    @exora

im literally sick of rovio when they keep giving an opponent who has bigger flock power than me, like how on earth i could pass the game? is this even rigged or something?
    sometimes i do force quit in the middle of the game whenever they reached 10k+ ahead of me. smh.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@exora, not just higher flock power, but way too much higher. I could understand 5-10% higher, but 20% and more is insane. That’s even before spells opponent may have.

Inigo Montoya
    @inigomontoya

I find that if I go in hatless as often as possible my opponents are usually less formidable. Try it!

Inigo, Co-Leader BreakingBeaks.com

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@inigomontoya, I still get opponents with way higher FP and I hate the daily hats-off-hats-on hassle.

Psygaz
    @psygaz

For the first time since the launch of Legendary, I’m going to be demoted this week. An absolute onslaught of players with 150+ FP higher than mine and I’m just not going to bother to try to stay in the top three.

Xora
    @exora

@psygaz same, i also feel like i cant stay longer in top 3 for the 3rd row, yet i feel a bit sad to be drop to lower league later on skskks.

Juan Luis Valenciaga Parma
    @juan-luis-valenciaga-parma

Most of those players aren’t real, you just play against rovio.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Ugh, I really hate the Super Streak.  Not because I can’t win it most of the time (right now can’t seem to win much of anything regardless) but because it means a tournament goes from almost dead, to almost everyone playing like crazy.  I was happy to limp along and finish this tournament around 10th or so, but now I’ll be lucky not to get dropped down another level.

And for once, stop doing it Friday-Sunday.  I’d be willing to spend some spells and a few gems to use it to level up Blue and Chuck as they are my two birds which are lagging behind.

Xora
    @exora

@aggieguy its sort of crazy, makes ppl playing it nonstop. Before this i able to make it on 2nd place and the next final day some folks steal the place with a huge gap. I don’t even bother to compete since the league about to end. 

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@aggieguy, it’s not just final day, but apparently that can happen in last hour or half. Other than miracles, I can’t explain some of those overtakes.

Xora
    @exora

@rawdatasystem they probably play using a lot of devices, plus they may have a lot of arena tickets lol. and most of all using a lot of gems can definitely bring them to the top.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

I’ve got enough arena tickets (320 as of right now since I mostly just play free entries and claim the extra ticket each time) to win any almost any tournament if I wanted to put in the time and effort to actually play 30-50 matches a day, every day for a week.

But I have no interest or desire to do that, especially since the last time I put in even a little effort and was in first place by a huge margin, only to get annihilated by some guy who went from zero stars with ~3 days left, to over 3,000 stars at the end. I doubt I could have caught him if I had tried, much less wanted to even attempt it.

Of course, it would mean that Rovio would actually have to let me win a match. Squeaked out just enough stars to not get dropped from Diamond, but its back to having almost every single match being unwinnable. Decided not to try again tonight after seeing someone earn about 10.5m per bird for the entire match. Her flock power was only 3 points above mine, and yet the best I was getting was 3m to 6m per bird, nor did I have a wasted bird. I quit the game with 1 bird left after she hit 80m and I was only at 32m.

ABeggerToo
    @abeggertoo

I stopped playing AB2 last Sunday when the top 3 in the Legendary League all had 500+ stars in under 24 hours. As others have mentioned I haven’t missed the game one bit. Been playing ABO and ABS just to keep my fingers busy, but I certainly haven’t missed the requirement to ‘feed the beast’ each day having to spend an hour a day just doing the bare minimum to earn gems. I now remember what attracted me to angry birds in the first place. Good riddance AB2 .

Psygaz
    @psygaz

@aggieguy @abeggertoo

I’ve totally lost interest in the arena. I was in the top three in Legendary League since it launched – until last week when I was demoted. I’m now 10th in Diamond with the leader already up to 385 points. I have plenty of tickets and gems but I’m just not motivated, nor do I have the time to grind away on a daily basis.

It’s nice to know it’s not just me though – I was getting a bit of a complex about my gameplay going down the pan!

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Another thing I’ve seen a lot lately. How is it someone can have 2, 3, 4+ birds left when I run out, without having used any spell. Just quit a match when down to 1 bird, and the opponent still had 4 left. I didn’t have any wasted birds, cleared each room with 1 or 2 (the rooms needing 2 required 2, no way anything but Mighty Eagle would have gotten them all) and was still down almost 20 million to a guy who didn’t seem to use one bird for every three of mine.

Either they’ve totally forked the scoring system far worse than ever, or this is just absolute BS.

Xora
    @exora

@aggieguy i rather force quit (press that x button), luckily I’m using an unrooted device, so my tickets and spells won’t even change lol.

and i believe when i left the game the opponent will have a long wait for my birds to be done. i had an experience with some opponent especially when they leave the game, and the birds still left, and i had to wait around a couple of minutes to end.

garethw
    @garethw

Ditto the above – complete waste of time at the moment.

Very little left in the game for me – done all the levels, not interested in clans.

Arena unplayable – Daily Challenge set up to make me spend gems.

90% of the time however good or bad I am in the boot camp it’s 19 coins.

Xora
    @exora

have you guys ever bought set of spells and then in the next game you found its gone? this game was indeed rigged. smh

Saphira
    @kgeisler

@exora

Your opponent won’t have a long time to wait if you quit, since you are playing against a previously recorded run. You aren’t playing in real time. This is how Rovio can match us reasonably well, based on our own typical scores. One of my clanmates is so good that he has to be matched with opponents with +100fp compared to him, and even then he rarely loses or needs many spells.

Xora
    @exora

@kgeisler im sort of disagree, since those who play with unrooted devices, has the different situation.

as i said before my spells wont even change if i quit in the middle of the game.

Saphira
    @kgeisler

I confess that I have no idea whether my phone is rooted or unrooted, and I don’t know how this affects Angry Birds 2.

Pomme
    @pomme

Not sure where to put this since I didn’t see a thread. When playing the arena today, during the Black Pearl Party, when I won the rare treasure #6, I did not receive my pearls. Anyone having problems with this?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum About the Angry Birds 2 Arena

Viewing 25 replies - 3,201 through 3,225 (of 3,417 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.