About the Angry Birds 2 Arena

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum About the Angry Birds 2 Arena

Viewing 25 replies - 3,176 through 3,200 (of 3,417 total)
  • Replies
  • Inigo Montoya
    @inigomontoya

That’s correct: only Arena BP rewards reaped in the next two days will be doubled.

Xora
    @exora

@inigomontoya arite thats good to know, since the rewards seem really worth to get.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

Wow… where can you get those kind of rewards? Legendary League? Competition is likely very hard there…

Xora
    @exora

@rawdatasystems yes ur right, in Legendary League, since I stayed at the top place in every weekly tournament lol

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

I dropped one level at one point and though going all the way back to Vanilla League, because of what happened at one point. I got well over 100 points lead just before end, but someone still managed to pass me by big marigin. Problem was, it was impossible to do with  so little time left. It’s just hard to drop to lower League when events keep coming. :D

Xora
    @exora

so the BP party has been ended, and i found that Arena BP rewards back to the normal, there’s no doubled either. sigh. ;/

garethw
    @garethw

False advertising or just bad programming – didn’t surprise me tbh.

More bad form by Rovio though.

Xora
    @exora

@garethw agreed, they shouldn’t show the double BP in the arena since its ended last 2 days later, its like putting false hope (a.k.a troll) towards users.

Xora
    @exora

i had something to ask after i complete the Legendary League, is there an upper league or perhaps i had to go back to the vanilla league again?

Inigo Montoya
    @inigomontoya

LL is the top; you can only drop down to Diamond League from there (which I don’t recommend, as I dropped and found the competition tougher); I wasn’t playing as much and wound up down in Emerald which is very hard to climb back up from!

Xora
    @exora

@inigomontoya even if i ranked 1st in LL,  i’ll be drop down to DL? is that what you mean?

yeah, the competition was quite tough, i got lose many times as well, but I rather aim for the stars than completing the full streak lol.

Xora
    @exora

im still curious bout it, yet i don’t get the answer.

jwgardenwiz
    @jwgardenwiz

@exora – If you finish the Arena Legendary League in 1st, 2nd or 3rd place, then you will stay in the Legendary League for the next tournament.  Places 4-15 will be demoted to the Diamond League.

ABeggerToo
    @abeggertoo

@exora staying in the Legendry League (finishing in the top 3) is usually pretty easy, taking 400 -500 stars in a week. The main downside is the streak is always 10, so finishing a streak can be tough without spending gems (which I try to never do). As @inigomontoya mentioned the leagues just below are usually far more competitive than the competition in the Legendary League.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

I wish I could get in a Legendary League which were easy to win. Whenever I get there, by the next day, #1 usually has 300-400 stars already, with #2 and #3 at 200-300 or higher. The one I’m in now (by finish the previous league with 312 stars from only playing free entries and one intentional streak to level of Bomb thanks to the extra feathers) already has first place with 122, second with 98, and third with 87.

First time I was ever there, first place ended with over 3,000 stars. Second place had about 500.

I’ll get dropped back down and don’t care.

ABeggerToo
    @abeggertoo

There is always a weird mix of players in the Legendary League. This week there is only 1 other player from the Legendary League, 8 from the Diamond League, and 1 from most other Leagues – including 1 Vanilla. Currently a couple have about 40 stars and the rest have a few (after 6 hours). For the past 6 weeks or so rarely has more than 1 player topped 500 stars. I have 300 free plays and hundreds of ducks and peppers from a year of rarely playing the Arena. Usually I can get to 4 – 6 on a streak before two spells no longer cut it. I try to finish at least 3rd as once I drop, I will probably stop playing. Hopefully you get a lucky streak like this.

Psygaz
    @psygaz

I won this week’s LL with just 143 points.

The current round is a weird concoction of players, some with no hats and two of whom don’t even have a complete flock of birds. I don’t get it.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

Wow. I just saw that not only rewards are higher in LL, but only top 3 stay? That sure is different from lower leagues. I’ll see how it goes. If it takes too much work and time to keep there, I’ll just drop to lower league.

Xora
    @exora

@jwgardenwiz @abeggertoo thanks for the replies, but how many times they will put me in LL, i found its become more tougher, especially with those competitors who have a great flock.

jwgardenwiz
    @jwgardenwiz

@exora – As long as you finish in the top three places, you will remain in the Legendary League every week forever.

Xora
    @exora

@jwgardenwiz well i also had a life to focus with than do it ‘forever’. lol and no wonder there’s a lot of ppl saying that this game is clearly a total ripoff. sksksks

Saphira
    @kgeisler

I have never been able to finish in the top three in the legendary league. Every time, the top three have hundreds and hundreds of stars, and I do not have the time or motivation to get more than 500 or 600 stars a week. I also find the matches to be more difficult than when I am in Diamond League, even the first few matches in a streak.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

Yeah… at first keepin in #1-#3 seemed possible, as there was only two others going all out to stay in first two places. Now, third one appeared and pushed right past me to #3 having earned more than 100 stars in less than half a day. I don’t have resources to compete that hard…

Xora
    @exora

im in a 3rd times in the legendary league and rovio keeps giving me opponent which they had bigger flock power than me, smh, i cant relate this unfairness.

i had no choice to force quit, rather than being dumb competing against their birds, eventho i do force quit sometimes my streak won’t change at all lol.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Since the new arena tournament began, I have won exactly 1 match out of now 25 attempts. Doesn’t matter if my FP is higher, lower, or whether or not I use spells. I can throw a perfect game, and will still lose by at least 5 million each time, usually by more than 15 million.

It is also the same exact three levels over and over and over again, often with the same opponents as before so I know the final score before I even throw a bird, and know I cannot win.

Level 1, minimum to win has become 35-40 million.
    Level 2, won with only 21 million.
    Level 3, need 40 million or more to win
    Level 4, no clue, can’t get there even with using all 5 spells.

Heck, the last guy the last match I played was already ~10 million ahead of me, and got another 20 million with his last bird.

And then of course there are the immortal micro-pigs……..

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum About the Angry Birds 2 Arena

Viewing 25 replies - 3,176 through 3,200 (of 3,417 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.