About the Angry Birds 2 Arena

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum About the Angry Birds 2 Arena

Viewing 25 replies - 3,151 through 3,175 (of 3,417 total)
  • Replies
  • Pomme
    @pomme

I buy gems to continue to play, needing only 1M points, to finish the streak, and a glitch bumps me out? Giving the win to the other player? Why can’t they ever fix these things? Waste my time and spells to win a streak, only to have Rovio glitch it. Same as stealing. They owe me a Legendary treasure chest.

JezzaH99
    @jeremyharrod

So I have a question – you can change your opponent by paying 15 gems. Has anyone does this? Does one get an easier opponent, same sort or harder?

alele
    @elena-alexandra-cojocaru

I did. Some times the player is tougher, and other times, easier. I usually use this when I’m about to finish a win streak, and I might need to change the opponent 1-3 times. But I’d rather that than play against an opponent with over 50 flock power more than me, and with 5 spells to boot.

Inigo Montoya
    @inigomontoya

I just chose to change opponents with a 419 FP and all five spells to my 357 FP, using 15 of my 17 gems to do so because it’s the 10th level of SSW for a Legendary Chest, and guess what that bought me? An opponent with 427 FP and all five spells. Never again! (In the end I did win 33.3M to 19.3M, so who knows?)

fan83
    @fan83

i get harder oponnents … lets say that first one have 50+ more power and 4 cards, after 3x changing i have someone with 70+ power and 5 cards ;) so it’s stupid

Sharovski
    @vlad-sharov

Finaly deleted this piece of griefing and unfair timewaste. Especially now after the new addittion of Apples, it’s never been a better time to say goodbye and find something more productive to do. Despite the 200 days or something I have played, it actually feels good! 😂😂😂

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Hadn’t played in ages, and left a completed arena match ignored for months so nothing would change, but accidentally went into it last week.  Saw the #1 player in the Diamond League had only 27 stars, and with only a few hours left, I figured I’d go ahead and win it just because.

I did and got promoted to Legendary League, and even then, only about 1/2 the people are playing except likely playing free entries.  I was sitting on ~250 tickets and plenty of gems so I thought I could use it to level up Blue and Chuck as they’re seriously lagging behind the rest.  Only three are serious, me, and two others.   This got me in first place by about 300 points.

Logged in today and some guy who was at the bottom of the scoreboard last night, is now at 822 and still going.  First of all, get a blasted life.  Second, how the heck can anyone get that many points that quickly, especially since winning every match means using all 5 spells, watching a video (when it doesn’t crash) and spending 60, then 120,  and perhaps even more gems.

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

Same thing. Only 2 other people play.

Inigo Montoya
    @inigomontoya

I should be so lucky, “Christian-Cosgrove; I just got smoked from top positions in Diamond League after having the same thing happen in Legendary League last week!

Swine flu
    @swineflu

I always seem to end up with a new opponent who has a much higher flock power. Makes me sad lol

TAZ427
    @taz427

It seems to be about 50/50 when paying 15 GEMs to get another opponent and getting one that’s easier vs harder.  That said, since the introduced this, it seems that the delta at the higher levels is much higher than what it was before.  Stacking a 520’s w/ all spells against my 432 seems a bit ridiculous.  But if I want that legendary chest…

Xora
    @exora

Same. after changing new opponent for the 3rd time, most of them have many spells, i just end up force quit. lol

RIP Piggies
    @rippiggies

Guys – stop it already with wasting your gems on getting a different opponent. The way it works is Rovio matches you with someone based on the score percentile they hit. So let’s say on a good day you can make your 34 million score using all five spells. For the “hard” arena matches (and not all at high streaks are) Rovio will select someone who scores 35 million. They might be +50FP on you with all five spells, or they could be a recording of somone -50FP with that dream run. When you see someone with higher FP and spells, you don’t know if they will actually have a decent run. Many don’t, and you can beat them even with no spells. So when you react to an opponent +50FP with spells, all you’re doing is changing WHICH recording of ~ X score Rovio will use against you. So stop wasting your gems!

Xora
    @exora

My tips whenever they give me an opponent who has a much higher flock power (w/ their spells) i’ll just force quit lmao, theres no way im gonna waste gems & spells for that unfair sh*t.

im just tryin to gain stars instead of completing the full streak.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

It’s funny, for me it seems like I have a decent chance of beating someone with much higher FP and/or is using a bunch of spells than I do beating someone who is 20, 30, 50+ below me in FP.

Beat a guy with 542FP (about 100 more than me, and wasn’t using spells) by more than 10 million, without using spells myself. Not the first time I’ve done this, but it does mean throwing a error free game.

Ran into a guy who was 52 below me in FP, and no spells, and he proceeded to slaughter me by 30+ million. I had a good game, no wasted birds, even earned a Mighty Eagle. It didn’t matter one bit.

Round 1 of the streak almost always ends in a defeat, or a win only by pure luck plus video bird, even though the opponent never has spells and is either roughly even or below in FP. Rounds 2 and 3 are usually easy wins and Round 4 has become an automatic loss without using all 5 spells and probably gems, neither of which I will do unless there is some exceptional reason.

Xora
    @exora

im kinda hope rovio could read my request, regarding about ther fast-forward button, there’s a moment when i already completed using all cards, i had wait so long for another opponent to completed all cards (which it has 1 card left) yet i had to suffer waiting around 15 minutes. smh such a waste my battery phone lol

i really hope this can be fix in the future, like probably set a time-limit to complete the game?

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

I tend to not use this button from hell anymore.
    Once in the eagle camp (I kinda just remember the movie american pie), I pushed the ff button. The banner with my scored appeard while in the background another structure fell down for no apparent reason giving me an additional bird, that I couldn’t use anymore, because the game was already showing me me score. Never again…

LCK
    @limck

The ff  button is simply one of rovio’s evil gimmicks. There was once during KPP (last room, last boss) I pressed the ff button, thinking it was safe as the boss was falling off the cliff, but to my horror, the banner popped up, insisting that I had to spend 60 gems just to watch the boss fall off the cliff!

LCK
    @limck

Rovio’s evil really knows no bounds!

Psygaz
    @psygaz

A glitch in the matrix this week. Battling it out for 1st/2nd place in legendary arena with someone who’s supposedly in amethyst league. Each time I go in to play, the name has changed while the player profile stays the same. It doesn’t add to my feeling of trust in this game.

jwgardenwiz
    @jwgardenwiz

@psygaz – the changing of names on the Arena leaderboard has been going on for a lng time.  I noticed it mnths ago but did not react since the new player names had the same number of stars (and profile) as the old ones.  My question is, “Do all of the players on my leaderboard see the same leaderboard?”  I cannot see how the possibly can since some of their profiles indicate much lower Leagues.  I even occasionally see players on my Legendary League league leaderboard who have only just begun playing AB2 and have not net unlocked their entire flock.  … Raises a lot of other questions.

jwgardenwiz
    @jwgardenwiz

I still enjoy the competition in AB2 but am missing more and more the good old days and the purity of ABO.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

I was doing so good this week just playing free entries, in solid second place and right behind #1. My plan to was to wait until the last hour of the tournament and since I have about 300 entry tickets, just smoke him and take first.

Then Rovio adds the super streak thing, and I’m down to 7th place as everyone is playing non-stop.

That said, saw the worst example of the crappy scoring system. Got matched up with a guy 75FP above mine and all 5 spells. I refuse to waste any spells unless I’m on the last of the streak and I wasn’t. He doesn’t get a single point until I’m down to my last 3 birds, and then goes from zero, to 42 million in an instant. Ended up with over 55 million to my 33. I didn’t care that I lost, I expected it, but at least make the scoring system work right.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@aggieguy, every time that happens, I get really annoyed. The scoring system is yet another place that should have some fixes. Preferrably in near future.

It really grinds my gear to see the “opponent” starting slow and then end up scoring impossible points at the end, passing by huge marigin.

Xora
    @exora

hey guys there’s something that I’m curious bout BPP

if Arena will be ended in 4 days, is that mean we won’t get double BP? (since its last in 2 days) ;/

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum About the Angry Birds 2 Arena

Viewing 25 replies - 3,151 through 3,175 (of 3,417 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.