About the Angry Birds 2 Arena

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum About the Angry Birds 2 Arena

Viewing 25 replies - 3,051 through 3,075 (of 3,417 total)
  • Replies
  • CappyP5240
    @cappyp5240

Rovio is up to their UNFAIR play again – Robbing you of Gems.

Game 6 in arena  – Picture is after JUST THE FIRST ROOM.

How can someone have 24 million against my 5?

So unfair  –  I will play out what Gems I have left and I AM DONE WITH THIS GAME and ANY game by money hungry RovioAfter 1 Room

Juan Luis Valenciaga Parma
    @juan-luis-valenciaga-parma

Unfortunately, it has become a very dirty game. The worst thing is that many children play and don’t understand why the game cheats, why the adversary manages to score a huge amount of points from the beginning and with just one bird at each stage. Rovio is teaching children that cheating is normal in life.

Eagle Eye
    @scooterbug

So I get an opponent with a flock power 40 less than me. I took 3 spells in just to be safe. My destructometer crawled along at a snail’s pace while the opponent one went wild. This was on the last level. I had to spend 180 gems to win. No free bird video. I am so frustrated I cannot describe it.

Piggsy
    @piggsy

Guy with FP 304 brought pistoll spell. I thought that it would be easy gamea at first streak cause my Flock Power is 334. I lost about 24 M to 30M points. Not much but with that diffrence in FPs I’m asking myself, how’s that possible? This game really growth to huge sh*t.

cognitive
    @cognitive

I feel we need to differentiate between regular ‘good’ opponents and miracle points brigade, points throttling, and the such.

The biggest issue is points throttling tho. No matter how much the opponent is scoring or NOT scoring, if you’re throttled at the end of the game so you’re only scoring peanuts regardless, then that’s the issue.

I know that with the right room and bird, 5 or 6 M points off one bird are not unusual. What is unusual is to do it room after room, or use one bird to clean a 3 structure room.

Generally you know how much you score in a given room. With all birds and no spells my usual is around 25M (FP around 400). But I’ve done 12M and I’ve done 30M off birds only. The dead ringer is when we’re tied all the way to the end, same number of birds, and the opponent’s last 2 birds are 5M a piece while yours are 1M.

In other words, if you’re a good player, it’s more about what you’re NOT scoring at the end rather than what your opponent IS scoring. Just my thinking.

Photokool
    @photokool

I agree, Cognitive, that is happening in the arena for me as well — usually at the last two challenges of the streak. Many times I will be very close to winning — to try to get me to spend gems. Sometimes, even if I do spend gems, my birds hit and do NOTHING. I am destined to lose. So don’t spend the gems!

desperados
    @serkann

arena is full of non active players again…now i’m number 1 all others have 0 points…good challance

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

This sounds like fun 😜

desperados
    @serkann

not so fun lol i like challenge not after easy victories as now for months i don’t play arena it’s full of inactive players

Daedalus
    @daedalus

Start of round 2How is this even possible. I am playing in arena, 44 flock power against a guy with 43 fp. After 1 round he had a score of 0 and used 1 bird. He then proceeded to score .5-1million with each bird. Do losers even cheat at the low levels like I assume this loser did? How can u beat a stage with 0 points?

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

Why do you assume he actually cleared a stage? It’s not uncommon, that arena opponents fling their first birds with zero score. Maybe those flings are just accidental, but it happens from time to time, even close to the maximum flock power…

And yes, there are cheaters in all stages of the game ;-).

cognitive
    @cognitive

Could be game glitch. Back in the bot opponent days it was rare to encounter a zero score opponent but it happened.

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

@piggsy @cognitive @scooterbug @photokool @angrynerds2 @all

I think I just found out how to beat the Arena! Friend Request me so I can PM you if you want to find out ;)

kelshe
    @kelshe

@christiancosgrove…submitted a friend request.  Interested.

Juan Luis Valenciaga Parma
    @juan-luis-valenciaga-parma

Twice this week it has happened to me that in The Arena, I face an adversary with birds power between 69/72, but once started the game its birds power changes to 78, next time I will upload a screenshot.

Photokool
    @photokool

I think the arena CAN be a great way to increase your star rank, but if you don’t want to pay gems at the end of a streak, it can be very difficult to finish without paying.

What I hate is the few times you do spend the gems, and suddenly your birds won’t affect structures or kill pigs. Then you are supposed to pay even more gems — and you are kicking yourself.

I do play as many spells as I can, but sometimes even with five spells, the deck is stacked to have me lose — unless I pay gems.

I’ve heard people suggest “losing on purpose” for a few weeks to improve your odds. Or taking off hats — which I’ve not tried.

For now, I just play when I can and remind myself NOT to spend gems. Lose the streak, if necessary!

Eagle Eye
    @scooterbug

I just played an opponent 40 FP below me. He ran out of birds and I had 2 left. I threw my last bird and out of nowhere he got 3 birds and beat me! WTH?

Piggsy
    @piggsy

@christian-cosgrove

Friend request sent. I’m too curious about that:) Thanks.

Pls6482
    @pls6482

Friend request sent. I am also curious. Especially as arena keeps being so impossible.  Just tried removing hats to reduce flock power and that actually seemed to help.

ZoomRhonda
    @rhonda90402

@Pls6482

Did you send the friend request to me?  It was rather ambiguous.

johnnie
    @johnniewalk

Thanks for the information here, looks great one.

Sharovski
    @vlad-sharov

This game mode is generaly so unfair. There is more frustration to it than actual fun. I feel it is almost impossible to win over the AI opponents (those usually called something in relation to birds and with a a Birdy avatar). they always get millions upon millions with the weak birds. Hate this game mode, but cant stop playing. Wonder if it would help getting back to stock League and remove all Bird hats (currently lvl 14 slingshot with lvl 4hats)

desperados
    @serkann

lol still having level 5 or 10 players in diamond league of the arena i’m alone there…those cheaters with full hat set are not with me in diamond league for 6 months and more.

JezzaH99
    @jeremyharrod

Something to amuse you all – today I’ve played a few arena games. I’ve needed to play a video at the end 4 times today. All 4 times I got a blue bird and all the structures could not have any damage done to them by a blue bird. For all 4 goes I got nil points and lost the game. 3 of the games by 10,000 points or less.

Rovio are such a laugh

But I suppose I’m the mug

Yuuki
    @yuuli

Rovio, when will you stop your experiments? I was quite happy about the perfect balance you made lately in arena fights. Now you have spoiled the balance once again! I can’t proceed to the 7-th fight no matter how good I play. The absense of extra life is also an unpleasant surprise. Just make it as it was yesterday, and everything will be perfect!

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum About the Angry Birds 2 Arena

Viewing 25 replies - 3,051 through 3,075 (of 3,417 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.