About the Angry Birds 2 Arena

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum About the Angry Birds 2 Arena

Viewing 25 replies - 2,951 through 2,975 (of 3,417 total)
  • Replies
  • Psygaz
    @psygaz

Struggling to hold on to 1st place in my diamond league. Don’t mind that except the opponent has flock power 72 and is in bronze league 🤔

cognitive
    @cognitive

Yesterday I played (streak 1) someone with 60 points more than me. With 3 spells I was able to defeat him with no problem.

60 points? come on Rovio, get a grip.

Angery Byrd
    @angery

I don’t understand why Rovio puts people from different leagues competing against each other in the arena.

However in my current arena league, 14 out of 15 are diamond and one is amethyst.

I also find it disappointing that the medal record has been removed from the participant viewable cards… Was easy to spot cheaters, but Rovio obviously cares about them.

Juan Luis Valenciaga Parma
    @juan-luis-valenciaga-parma

Many times you don’t play with a really opponent. Yesterday, the last card of mine opponent was a Blue bird (crush ice) and with this only bird, he crush 3 stone towers and make 4000 more points than me in this stage (he was card level 31 and I’m in level 36).

Photokool
    @photokool

I have found that a lot of arena challenges will have a surge of points at the end. So I will be winning, but then start losing so I have to buy more birds.

And then there is the issue of having really unbalanced challenges, especially at the end of a streak. Yesterday, my last three challengers were 30 points, 40 points and 77 points ahead of me. That isn’t a fair challenge in my opinion!

I’ve sent complaints to Rovio and was told there is nothing they can do about it. They said it is because of my win percentage that I’m fighting against people so many levels above me. I’m not really buying that.

desperados
    @serkann

Photokool arena system is messed for some they get in super active leagues and there are dead leagues for some i’ve been playing in dead leagues for months now for the first time i have an opponent who got over 300 points and other 13 players have 0 points lol

Anonymous

Thread is not longer stickied :(

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

Stickied again @chucky-2!

desperados
    @serkann

fix the arena diamond league is flooded with people from vanilla league all of them have 0 points so far.

MaxStar
    @maxstar

Same here. Hard to maintain a streak. Rovio please fix this!

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

What’s worse is now I’m getting opponents who are 20-40 FP ahead of me, and they’re also using a minimum of 3 spells and sometimes all 5.

Makes it virtually impossible to win without 2-3 continues. I’m starting to think they’ve rigged the arena to ensure only people willing to pay for the gems to continue can win more than 1-2 games before getting obliterated.

Psygaz
    @psygaz

I’ve experienced the same this afternoon on streak 2. Suddenly started, didn’t happen this morning. Opponents that are 40 FP more than me + spells. I tried playing the streak to see how it played out and lost by 20m points.

desperados
    @serkann

lol abnormal score taking opponents and bots are so common for me with same flock power i got this one that made 39 million points with 0 spells as i was using 5 spells i only managed to beat it by 7 million points because that opponent made 15 million points with 2 throws at the end of the match

Snap 2017-10-08 at 20.15.08.jpg

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Even better is the rare time that you get matched with someone who is 20-40 BELOW you in FP and without spells. They will slaughter you by 5-15M almost every single time. I’m starting to think the FP display is 100% bogus. Not sure if its intentional, or just incompetence.

desperados
    @serkann

lol yes and what a suprise i got the same opponent again with same score of course great game and again i entered the battle with 5 spells and that opponent was having 0 spells.

Snap 2017-10-08 at 20.26.05.jpg

Davetv
    @davetv

@Hank Since installing iOS 11.0.2 iPad mini 2 crashes at the battle screen in the arena. It will not go past searching for open opponent. The screen just locks at that point and if you restart  you lose a ticket but you don’t lose streak progress.

Piggsy
    @piggsy

Rovio are you f****ng kiddin’ me? Guy has 12 points ahead of me, without spells. I took two spells: ducks and chili, got free bird and lost with score ratio 14M to 18M. That’s pathetic.

If Rovio guy’s still in this way, they will finish by kill the game. Players are not ready to give in gift his money  like that. Today mine opponents  was clean four steps of six, with only one bird and making big points, mines, very little points. At the end to finish cost me 60 gems each time, and miracle: mine birds start to do big points to, cheat game. I’m agree that Rovio want to earn money, but not like this, sorry. Not all the player we are childrens.

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

On my phone, I keep getting opponents that keep beating me by, like 10,000 points.

Davetv
    @davetv

@piggsy @ juan-luis-valenciaga-parma @christian-cosgrove I have found for quite a while that if you out rank an apponent by a great deal that you are always the one who is at the disadvantage. If you are not a seasoned player you have no chance of winning those matches.

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

@davetv But, on my main device (IPad), I keep winning matches, no matter what happens.

Davetv, mine opponent are ahead of me this last 3 weeks. I sink so that the guy’s of Rovio want to do the game more and more difficult to force players to expend gems, it is not normal (par example) that Chuck at full speed cannot break the wool, or Silver the stones and then you need a second bird to finish the job.

Piggsy
    @piggsy

@Juan Luis Valenciaga Parma

Yeah and panzer-balloons, that doesn’t pop even when they are hit by rock.

desperados
    @serkann

now they deleted the league labels so no one can see those players who managed to appear in the diamond league but it still in my diamond league it’s full of lvl 5-10 card players the max one has level 30 card good challenge…

Davetv
    @davetv

@hank The game is crashing frequently with iOS 11.0.03 on multiple apple devices. Heads up.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum About the Angry Birds 2 Arena

Viewing 25 replies - 2,951 through 2,975 (of 3,417 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.