About the Angry Birds 2 Arena

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum About the Angry Birds 2 Arena

Viewing 25 replies - 2,901 through 2,925 (of 3,417 total)
  • Replies
  • cognitive
    @cognitive

20-25M is doable with no spells. I’m at flock power 330 and can do 20M easily, 25M with luck.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

It’s not how many points they score, its the fact that every single person I get matched up with for the past two weeks does it, every single time.  I can throw as close to perfect of a game as possible, even clearing multiple rooms with one bird, and I still lose, either at the last second to the phantom points brigade, or someone who magically seems to have a new endless supply of birds (yes, I know it is purchased continues) that I am not going to spend hundreds of gems to defeat.

And I’m stuck in another blasted league where all but one person are playing non-stop.  The previous one ended with first place over 1,500 and second just under 1,000.  Not that it really matters since I can’t seem to win a single match if my life depended on it.

I think I’ll just take a few weeks break completely, even though it will drop me down multiple leagues.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

When you do not open the game or the league you will not drop multiple times. I haven’t played on my iPad since march, and I’m still in amethyst or so…

Davetv
    @davetv

I haven’t posted in quite a while but did anybody Win the kpc today without spending any gems? This game reminds me of those claw machines that have the different sensitivities so you are guaranteed to lose every time no matter how good you are. If couldn’t exploit this game it wouldn’t be worth playing. I have noticed that as of late rovio has made sure that you will have to spend gems to win the kpc. It usually cost around 3 to 10 usd. That is completely unacceptable. If you play this game honestly and you want to be competitive, it would cost you more than a Heroin addiction.  If I didn’t have so much time invested in this game I would not play at all. I would suggest to anyone who wants to play any game designed by rovio to look elsewhere for a game that is based more on real values instead of money.  Don’t spend money on any rovio games because they are full of exploits that they will never be able to fix. I would not have posted this if I hadn’t seen the real greed from these people.

Davetv
    @davetv

Played 28 times across two apple devices. The same result 28 times until I spent 100o gems. Of course I got them back but that’s because I know how. Don’t get snookered by this company. It’s just not worth it.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

As posted in the KPP thread, the KPP levels rotate from the earlier levels on the trail map to the later ones. I tend to skip the later ones because a) there’s no fun in it, b) they eat up a lot gems.
    So, no, I didn’t finish without paying gems – I didn’t even finish at all, because it’s just not worth it. On the other hand I collected over 24.000 gems and I don’t know what to do with it.

Mzimoxs
    @mzimoxs

Last month when there was the same challenge I did it with only 60 gems. No luck this time.

Yue
    @yue-zhang

Now I play DC and KPP with “I-don’t-care” attitude.

ToosV
    @thijs

wtf happened in the Arena?

i stopped a couple of weeks and tried it again in the lowest leage now.

but al my contesters have way higher ratings

that’s Rovio’s idea of fair matchpairing.

what a debacle it is

what a clowns are these developers

are they all called Trump or so?

DJLarryt
    @djlarryt

I completely quit playing this game over 3 weeks ago.  Just thought I’d drop in today to see if any of this sh*tshow they call AB2 was improved at all.

Rovio wants a long-term commitment and financial investment.. for what?  Glitchy repetitive gameplay and total battery/bandwidth sucking?  Not worth it.

cognitive
    @cognitive

I’m now playing a handful of Arena matches a day, demoted 2 levels already, but it feels a lot more relaxed. Interesting how fixing one software bug (infinite spells) completely killed the game for some of us.

I stand by my original assessment – what torpedoed AB2 was tickets. Allow people to play 24/7 and surprise, some WILL…. To the detriment of the whole ecosystem.

Davetv
    @davetv

After today’s update my iPad mini2 will not load the arena. Typical for this game.

desperados
    @serkann

Finally after months i don’t get into apathy leagues anymore…now people are active in my league but normal players 1st has 300 stars sometimes 1st player have 1000 stars.

Kochschwein
    @jaspertm-l

Even after the update this bug is not fixed:
    Frozen screen , not possible to use any button. I have to shut down the game. After that I lost the battle and my position in the winning serial of couse. That happens quiet often. Annoying!

Yue
    @yue-zhang

I personally feel great about this update so far. I could aceept a call during play, and return to game perfectly now. no crash while playing or watching ad video .

hamvestor
    @james-simon

Same here. The game seems to freeze at least as often, if not more so, since the update.

ToosV
    @thijs

indont  want email with every answer in this topic but it seems to be impossible to unsubscribe.

amateurs allmaround us

ABeggerToo
    @abeggertoo

After almost 60 days I can now see and send my Facebook friends in the game. Nice to be able to finally send gifts. Unfortunately every score from every completed level has been reset to 1. Don’t think I am interested in replaying hundreds of levels. In homage to Rovio, every ‘fix’ simply causes new problems. I won’t play the new game (I found it dreadful during the beta-testing), but assume all the skilled programmers and effort are focused there.

Davetv
    @davetv

This is what happens with an iPad mini 2 32gigabyte iOS  10.3.3(14G60) when you hit battle in the arena. You also lose a ticket each time it freezes.  Frozen screen

Davetv
    @davetv

I don’t know why the last post looks like that, I’m sure they get the point. Frustrating 😡

Katydid
    @katydid

I got tired of waiting for a fix and quit

TripH0P
    @triph0p

Is it just me or is the arena been more fair since the update? Any time I lose, I know it was because I messed up or didnt bring enough spells when I knew better.

PhoenixThunder
    @phoenixt

For the most part, Trip, how ever I found a couple levels are nearly impossible.

I’ve also noticed that when you replay a level, your birds arrive in the exact same order every time.

Der Alte
    @rdh91007

Here is what I believe re bird order and rooms.

With the exception of Chef Pig rooms, there is a way to clear every room with a single bird. The initial order of the birds is based on this.

The bird required to clear a room doesn’t seem sensible unless you take ricochets into account.

TripH0P
    @triph0p

And I’ve noticed if my opponets flock power is close to mine, they dont magicly earn way more points than me. If I take 1 or 2 spells ill always beat someone near my flock power

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum About the Angry Birds 2 Arena

Viewing 25 replies - 2,901 through 2,925 (of 3,417 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.