About the Angry Birds 2 Arena

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum About the Angry Birds 2 Arena

Viewing 25 replies - 2,751 through 2,775 (of 3,417 total)
  • Replies
  • Jon S
    @jon3800

@jo-ha

I believe I did mention it in my reply above :)

I know that’s fresh in my mind since I had opened 20k worth of legendary chests yesterday (using 1 of my 3 devices to play the game) to get 4 of my birds past the 50k threshold to get epic azure’s crazy feather requirement.

Legendary chests contain either 500 pearls (given), or 1000 pearls (rare, but more common once you maxed out your bird feathers), 1000-1400 gems, or 2000,3000,3500, or 7500 feathers or a rare chance to win a legendary hat +10

40-100 black pearls will NOT appear in the legendary chests. It would be an insult on us players to see 40 BP in a chest that costs 900 gems to open just one of them. 40/50 BP are guaranteed in the 80 gem RARE chests (which free rare chests are available in the arena’s streaks 2 and 6, every time when you rank up your star rank, and the DC/KPP challenges). I haven’t seen 100 BP in any chests. The only time I saw 100BP is when you beat KPP, which today was a gem free challenge taken straight from the Steakholm chapter (levels 190,200 and 210). Their choice of KPP pattern has become very predictable so expect tomorrow’s KPP taken from Misty Mire Chapter (220, 230 and 240)

Jon S
    @jon3800

@jo-ha

I believe I did mention it in my reply above :)

I know that’s fresh in my mind since I had opened 20k worth of legendary chests yesterday (using 1 of my 3 devices to play the game) to get 4 of my birds past the 50k threshold to get epic azure’s crazy feather requirement.

Legendary chests contain either 500 pearls (given), or 1000 pearls (rare, but more common once you maxed out your bird feathers), 1000-1400 gems, or 2000,3000,3500, or 7500 feathers or a rare chance to win a legendary hat +10

40-100 black pearls will NOT appear in the legendary chests. It would be an insult on us players to see 40 BP in a chest that costs 900 gems to open just one of them. 40/50 BP are guaranteed in the 80 gem RARE chests (which free rare chests are available in the arena’s streaks 2 and 6, every time when you rank up your star rank, and the DC/KPP challenges). I haven’t seen 100 BP in any chests. The only time I saw 100BP is when you beat KPP, which today was a gem free challenge taken straight from the Steakholm chapter (levels 190,200 and 210). Their choice of KPP pattern has become very predictable so expect tomorrow’s KPP taken from Misty Mire Chapter (220, 230 and 240)

Jon S
    @jon3800

@jo-ha

I believe I already did mention above that you can win 500 or even 1000 black pearls in a legendary chest.

40 and 100 DO NOT appear in the legendary chests. It costs 900 gems to open just one (yesterday I opened 20k worth of them on 1/3 devices) and it would be an insult for us players to see such a low pearl count on those expensive chests.

40/50 BP is more prevalent in the 80 gem rare chests, which you can find for free in the arena (streaks 2 and 6), when you increase your star rank, and the DC/KPP. The only time I saw 100 pearls was if you won the KPP, which is easy by the way. They took it straight from the Steakholm Chapter. Their choices are very predictable so expect tomorrow’s to be the trilogy bosses from Misty Mire (220,230 and 240)

Mzimoxs
    @mzimoxs

He meant the rare chests. 40, 100 or 500 pearls can appear there.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

Yes, I was talking about rare chests, sorry for the confusion.

desperados
    @desperados

yes right,once i got 500 pearls from a rare chest.

Katydid
    @katydid

Anyone else have the problem of the next bid in line jumping up and knocking the current bird out of the slingshot? It used to happen often but they finally fixed it. That is until the last update. It happened again twice tonight.

desperados
    @desperados

Seems like you had the same problem 8 months ago too katydid :) i searched the google and saw it…it only happened me twice some months ago but maybe it should be a bug for touch based devices as i only use mouse.

Katydid
    @katydid

Yes it did happen all the time. Then the problem stopped but came back with the last update. I know what help desk will say. Try restarting the game. Wonder if they think I run it 24 hrs day? LOL

desperados
    @desperados

Lol i know from my past experiences as usual there are lots of psychotherapists working at the help desk they are good at calming people but when it comes to unique technical problems you are on your own to guess what’s going wrong.

Katydid
    @katydid

I purchased the daily gems letter once. Now it is a part of the items i have to complete to claim the bonus feathers. I didn’t purchase it for three days hoping it would disappear from the list. No luck so I contacted Rovio. Their response was I had to claim the gems. Daily to complete the daily task to claim the bonus feathers. Is this on everyone’s list of items, or just if you pay $9.99 for it once?

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

It’s on every one’s list and it doesn’t stop after you “finished” it for the first time.
    If you don’t purchase it, you won’t get the 200 feathers.

For me btw, the price increased from 10 to 11€, so 10% like every other item as well.

Katydid
    @katydid

Thanks. I wondered if it was on all lists or just if you purchased once. Feels like extortion to me!

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

Never purchased the daily gems. I get what I can for playing the arena, challenges, claiming feathers and playing the tower. Only I can’t send gifts so I lose out on that claim.

Katydid
    @katydid

I think buying it was a waste but I need the extra feathers. I just play the two free arena matches now. It got old playing robots and people with 10-15 points higher flock power.

Psygaz
    @psygaz

Decided to try playing the Arena this morning without adding in spells. I would have lost all eight games if I hadn’t used gems.

Angry Birds 2: spend or lose.

Pomme
    @pomme

What happened to my gems? I don’t remember the exact number but it was over 1,500. I just purchased 2,000 a couple of days ago, and won 200, not counting the ones you get when you play the arena and King Pig. I rarely used them. Now all of a sudden I have 399?? I will never purchase another set. $20 wasted.

Babe Feathers
    @michele-mitchell

After this latest update, there is no rhyme or reason to the arena anymore. I was a pretty good player who rarely lost a battle and had several metals from winning leagues. I could at least judge when & what spells to use the majority of the time. Now I can be pitted against someone 30 flock points below me and still lose even if I use all five spells AND the extra video bird. Or I’ll be pitted against someone with birds 5 levels above mine so I’ll use all 5 spells and it makes it “appear” I’ve wasted them. I only play now to try to level up my birds, but it’s impossible to complete a run of 7 without using constant spells and STILL needing to use gems to buy extra birds. On top of that, they’ve made KPP almost impossible to win without using gems on at least one area most days. And while I’m bitching, making the regular levels harder to complete the more you upgrade your slingshot/birds is ridiculous! I might get double the score I would have previously, but take multiple tries to get through a level!

Mike Fairclough
    @mike-fairclough

You need to concentrate on your skill level!
    I’ve never spent a penny on this game and I’m doing OK
    Diamond league, you’ve just got to keep at it every 3 hours and improve, and win of course!
    I suppose on average I lose 2 out of 15 matches.
    Surprising how many times when you reach level 7 you come up against some fully armoured player… I expect that’s money making programming!!
    My grouse is that once I had my picture and my personal handle and now I’m just Beaky Falcon with a nondescript avatar.
    I’ve posted to Rovio, but they don’t give a toss. Pointed me to this site for help to change name and picture, but I can’t find out how, and I used to be a computer professional!
    If anyone has any he, I’d appreciate it! There are certainly players out there with their own pics and handles…..

Yue
    @yue-zhang

@mike-fairclough
    connect to facebook account. That’s what I did for personal avatar and name.

Yue
    @yue-zhang

@michele-mitchell

A pretty good player is different from skillful player, IMO.
    As you described, 5 spells with you, as a skillful player, you should win any arena match.

here is a tough opponent I had in Feburary. so close…….

Babe Feathers
    @michele-mitchell

@yue-zhang Well then I went from a skillful player before latest update to a crappy one now then. IMO your response was self serving and unhelpful.

Yue
    @yue-zhang

@michele-mitchell

Many players in this forum are much skillful than I am. If you keep think you are skillful, well, I don’t think I could be helpful. The screenshot only addressed that the tough player had existed long time before last update. Falcon Fearsome come with no spells.

Babe Feathers
    @michele-mitchell

@yue-zhang I know that there are thousands of players FAR more skillful than I am. I don’t expect to win every match. You missed the entire point. Before the update I could judge my opponent and what I needed to use to beat them. Now there is no consistency in the level/skill of the opponent and the score they get during a match. If you have been keeping up with this feed, there are MULTIPLE complaints about this same issue, some from players I know have maxed out their bird levels, played every level, and have hundreds of gold medals. IMO the arena has been weighted so that you can very seldom complete a run without using gems.

Yue
    @yue-zhang

@michele-mitchell
    I don’t know who esle did but I do win every match with 3 or less spells. Of course, they are not all 10 stars wins. I do try to destroy as many structures as possible for each bird flying and don’t take the opponent’s power level into consideration in the begining. Some of the players had figured out that there is a delay in score counting. So, just try to maximize the destruction. If you still think that there is a trick by Rovio, well, think this way, all the other players are facing the same mechanism. If they could win, so will you.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum About the Angry Birds 2 Arena

Viewing 25 replies - 2,751 through 2,775 (of 3,417 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.