About the Angry Birds 2 Arena

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum About the Angry Birds 2 Arena

Viewing 25 replies - 2,601 through 2,625 (of 3,417 total)
  • Replies
  • jo-ha
    @jo-ha

This week I’m also in a ghost league – at least I seem to be. Nobody has a star but me and most of the guys on the liste have like Level 10 birds or something like it.

RIP Piggies
    @rippiggies

I’ve never had the luck to be in a ghost league – most of the time it’s 1500+ to be in the top 2. I agree with others that targeting 4th place is a good balance between reward and effort.
    One thing I hate about the arena is how important the first choice of 3 birds is. Naturally, I don’t always start with Bomb and it’s annoying to see opponent DOES and the first room is full of rocks. Often I get to the last 3 birds and things are quite close, have Matilda, Blues and Woody left and see my opponent blast through with two Bombs and a Terrence. The other pet hate is when desctructometer gives me a blizzard (oh yay!)…

Eagle Eye
    @scooterbug

Today on the KPC the boss got stuck underneath the launch pad! Nice…not!

ZoomRhonda
    @rhonda90402

@rippiggies
    Which one is Woody? Did Chuck change his name?

RIP Piggies
    @rippiggies

@ZoomRhonda – sorry, Chuck is the one I meant. No name change, just what I’d always thought of yellow bird as since the original

ZoomRhonda
    @rhonda90402

@rippiggies

I kind of thought it was something like that. It took me a while to remember his name and Woody is a good name because that is his specialty!

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

I coasted to an easy victory last week, players in my group weren’t playing very much. I got 1st with less than 200 stars. Too early to tell for sure yet, but it is looking like I will have about the same competition this week. So far 2nd place has only 22 stars.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

I’m first as well, the second has 56 stars – but I definitely don’t mind. Last week I only got in foruth with 1200 star because 1 and 2 were suddenly “one-stared” by the end of the tournament.

Eagle Eye
    @scooterbug

Gosh I want to be with you! First place in my league already has 500, I am in 8th place

Yue
    @yue-zhang

well, I have 27 stars now and get the first place.

Yue
    @yue-zhang

Anyone saw this before? The 3 stars is actually got from regular trail. When taking this screenshot, I had not played any arena game yet.

weird

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

I don’t believe the people in our groups are in our league. One person in my group doesn’t even have all seven cards. We play against opponents in the arena in our league, but the group we are in is just the group. They are playing against others in their league in the arena, but dealing with us in the group.

Katydid
    @katydid

I think a lot of them are just robots so the groups are full.

Katydid
    @katydid

Scooter-bug KPC same thing the boss landed behind the sling shot! Something fishy is going on. Wish we had a way of knowing how many people it happen to today.

Katydid
    @katydid

I turned it off. Restarted at level 1 and just finished with like a minute left. Costly trick!

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

The person that created level 980 is not a nice person.

Eagle Eye
    @scooterbug

I just played someone 20 levels below me. Last bird was blues and every structure was stone. I got zero and the opponent scored a million AND got an extra bird! It was like we were not even playing the same room! And their last bird was blues also.

Anonymous

It was like we were not even playing the same room!

…and you may not have been playing the same room. Let’s say you take 2-3 birds to clear the first level and your opponent does it with one bird. By the time your opponent is up to his 3rd bird, he may be 2 rooms ahead of you (or vice versa).

So just because you were on a stone room for your last room does not mean your opponent is on that same room.

B
    @buzzindahood

Out of interest has anyone played me (Mighty Flocker)? I’ve found the arena unplayable over the past 2 days – strength of 240 and being smashed by both 220 and 260.

cognitive
    @cognitive

Using Our Lady of Infinites, I haven’t lost an arena match in many weeks. Typically score 8+.

Angry Beaver
    @sambeaver

Is this a glitch or may it happen with everyone but arena put me play against… MYSELF! (FB name and avatar) And guess what? I lost the battle! As it was streak #1 i had no reason to spend gems. However i don’t understand why i lost because logic says that if you fight against yourself you will win anyway.

Chopsting
    @chopsting

What is the lady of Infinites @cognitive?

Jon S
    @jon3800

Be sure to collect those precious feathers. I currently saw the requirements of pristine diamond, you’ll need 23000 feathers to upgrade. Also took a screenshot of the horrors to come, the next tier after pristine. Whatever it is, you’ll need 30000 feathers. Insane

https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/jon3800/album/picture/22371

Jon S
    @jon3800

@chopstings – lady of Infinity means infinite spells. You force quit the game after your done playing and your spells never run out.

EDIT: sorry for the double post :-)

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum About the Angry Birds 2 Arena

Viewing 25 replies - 2,601 through 2,625 (of 3,417 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.