About the Angry Birds 2 Arena

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum About the Angry Birds 2 Arena

Viewing 25 replies - 2,576 through 2,600 (of 3,417 total)
  • Replies
  • Kt
    @ktcain

It was explained last spring that each of our icons are placed in many Tourneys, but the only one that counts for us is the one in which we see ourselves. A player may be ‘single starred’ in one Tourney and continue to play and score in the Tourney that (s)he can see. I was witness to this when friends playing together were actually in each other’s Tourneys one week. Mid-week, one friend, friend 1, was single starred in friend 2’s Tourney and drifted to the bottom. Friend 1 continued to play and win the Tourney that he could see. So the single star gives the impression that Hackers are being eliminated from the Game, and perhaps sometimes they are. I see it more as a device to give confidence in the Game, @jo-ha .

gjs96743
    @gjs96743

Just got in. However, nobody else in the diamond league I’m in appears to be racking up points. I suspect they can’t connect either.

KLM13
    @klm13

I’m still not in :/

Jon S
    @jon3800

not in either :/

KLM13
    @klm13

Just got in. 3.5 hours. No other active players yet.

Katydid
    @katydid

Still locked out. It’s going to be another of those games where half of can’t get in, but the others can. By the time we do get in there will be no chance of catching up. Last time I was told we will notify you when it’s fixed, but they didn’t bother. I found out here!

KLM13
    @klm13

@katydid, I was surprised there were no active players in my league after 3.5 hours…so you never know! I hope you get in soon.

Anonymous

Still locked out

Same, this is now officially the longest I have been locked out of the Arena (5.5 hours and counting), and judging by their FB page we are not alone!

Katydid
    @katydid

Thanks KLM13. I’m going to bed. Maybe tomorrow? At least it’s not a holiday for them.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

Since a few weeks I turned up first in my league and now I can’t enter to get my rewards… thank you. I hope it will still be there when it works again.

Babe Feathers
    @michele-mitchell

I’m going on 10 hours locked out! So damn frustrating because I REALLY am focusing on building up my feathers more than winning the tournaments right now as a few of my birds are lacking and are way behind my slingshot level. Today I REALLY needed the feathers offered!

JanekSwinia
    @janekswinia

It is not working for me either.
    This is a good moment to quit this game. I am fed up with Rovio.

CG
    @cagilles

Unable to get in arena for past 4 hours, but can do everything else.

KoolMats
    @koolmats

I had won my tournament and it was supposed to finish 8 hours back. Still I am locked out and can’t even get my winnings. I was in Amethyst tournament and going to last round. It’s very sad I cannot still go in and hopefully they would not falter in removing my winning positions. Have taken screenshots as proof In case.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

It just worked for me and I got all my rewards. Keep trying and good luck.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Seems like some people were able to get in. By the time I was, there was 1 player with almost 300 stars, no one else had a single one.

Something else I noticed, it takes forever for an opponent to be selected, at least for me. But, after making the foolish mistake of trying the arena again, I’m back to not even trying it. First match, guy got to 10 million with two birds, even though his flock power was only 1 higher than mine. By the time I cleared just two sections, he was over 20 million and I barely had 3 million. As usual, I just shut down the game. I refuse to play against an obvious cheater. I’ve hated cheaters since the first, first person shooters came out, and I still hate them.

Katydid
    @katydid

By the time I got in around 9pm my time I was in position 13! More Rovio incompetence. It does do any good to complain to the either. You just get their form letter……but we hope you can still enjoy the game.

It is taking a long time for my opponents to be shown too. So my guess is Rovio just patched the arena flaw and if we are lucky it may be fixed sometime during the week. By then it will be too little too late!

Eagle Eye
    @scooterbug

Just played an opponent that was 35 levels below me, we were on the last bird, all of a sudden he gets 4 new birds and my Terrance cannot knock down one block? Really? Ended up losing by 4 million…scratching my head

gjs96743
    @gjs96743

Had one of those games where Terrence shoots off into the next screen just as the round ends. He flies into the next screen just as the structures started appearing and got stuck in one. Piggies *not* happy with their new room mate.

IMG_0168.PNG

Epic Buttstomp
    @hubert-lo

@gjs96743 Good screen shot. I have seen objects or bird from previous room doing damage to the current room before.

FlingerPro
    @ericli

True. In one post, @cognitive had a single Terence smash three waves.
    Oh, and I hope that the pigs and Terence in the screenshot will get along. :)

gjs96743
    @gjs96743

Got a weird thing going on in my Diamond league this week. Over half the players are really low levels with no top 3 wins. I thought you had to place at least 7 times in the top three to get to the Diamond league?

IMG_0168.PNG

Anonymous

My league has been like that for weeks now @gjs96743

Call it a hunch, but after you have 30+ or more Gold arena wins, you eventually get moved into a simple diamond league. Every few weeks you will see some half decent players, but for the most part your arena has now become much easier.

ZoomRhonda
    @rhonda90402

@gjs96743

I used to play the arena all the time and was in the Diamond League all the time and now that I don’t play barely at all I am back to Vanilla League and guess what…a lot of the players there have fancy hats and such…so that is where a lot of the high scorers are now! haha

gjs96743
    @gjs96743

Wow @chucky-2, you’re right. This league is a ghost town. I’m 8 hours into this Diamond league and nobody else has scored a single star yet! I’m at 35-0-0 so your hunch just might be right.

@rhonda90402
    – I might have to downgrade down to Vanilla again to catch some action!

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum About the Angry Birds 2 Arena

Viewing 25 replies - 2,576 through 2,600 (of 3,417 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.