About the Angry Birds 2 Arena

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum About the Angry Birds 2 Arena

Viewing 25 replies - 2,551 through 2,575 (of 3,417 total)
  • Replies
  • Yue
    @yue-zhang

@hubert-lo
    we face opponent’s past record instead of real player. I know someone had a match against himself’ past record. So my thought is, don’t get it too serious. Of course, We all like to win. How? spend gems again and again, definitely we will win.

ZoomRhonda
    @rhonda90402

@jon3800
    Maybe if you update your iPhone it will not crash. I had a iPhone 5C before my new phone and it still worked great with iOS 10 software updates. Just a suggestion.

Epic Buttstomp
    @hubert-lo

@yue-zhang Spend gems in arena, no way. Video if necessary. Spells 100% of the time.

Wondering about the spells part, send me a message.

Yue
    @yue-zhang

@hubert-lo
    Thanks. I know what you said about spells and my spell bank is enough to win.

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

Are you still getting opponents with spells, Jezza? That stopped for me as of this morning, thought that might have been part of what Hank was talking about in fixing the bug they found. Might be that I don’t use spells in the arena? Maybe if you do, you will also face them?

There was a time right after introducing the winning streak that all opponents were always brining all the spells. It was a real mess. Nearly killed the arena and caused a lot of people to stop playing, deleted the game and everything.

Epic Buttstomp
    @hubert-lo

Spells users are still around I am sure. It just that you don’t “see” them usually in the pre-match screen. Then you see spells being used in game.

Yue
    @yue-zhang

@hubert-lo
    sometime when your bird life refiiled, the game system gave you spell instead of bird. that’s what happened to me.

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

Exactly, Yue. I don’t take spells into the arena but sometimes I get spells during the round. I only use spells for the KPC.

kedik22
    @kedik22

@hank

Hi.
    You really sound proud and happy about Rovio´s accomplishments.

cannot fathom why!

The Arena is STILL a huge mess: an enormous amount of glitches and bugs, it is full of cheaters and hacks, and after all this time you have NOT been able to make the playing field fair.

But most of all, it is Rovio´s money grabbing attitude!

So a lot more work, better attitude and less self appointed congratulatory comments would greatly be appreciated.

Regards.

RedSignals
    @redsignals

Wondering if anyone has seen this in the Arena: players with just one star of winnings. This was minutes after the tournament ended last night.
    One-star players in Arena leaderboard

Angry Beaver
    @sambeaver

Cool league, i want to participate lol.

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

The players with one star are hacks that got caught by Rovio. Rovio doesn’t catch them often enough, but those players should not get any more stars for the rest of the week.

RedSignals
    @redsignals

@capsternn: Thanks! I see that they’re all in the bottom five of my group now. This must have been what happened during the tournament that ended February 4. Several players got off to a rapacious start that week, each with more than 1000 stars by Tuesday. For the rest of the week, one by one, they got busted down to the bottom of the board. I finished second. ;-)

So, how about this image? I’m guessing Rovio is arbitrarily boosting the slingshot to be equal to mine? There is no possible way this user could have this level of slingshot without his bird levels being equal to mine, 42.
    My equal?

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

Hey Beaver, guess you would like to be in my group for this week. But many days to go yet.

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

Hello Red,

I heard some time back that the arena shows your opponent with the same slingshot that you have. It doesn’t matter what they actually have. All sorts of things with this game, we are all just guessing and playing as best as we can.

Sternn

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

@kedik22:

I totally understand your Point of view. Since I had some questions to the Rovio Support, I took a Chance and told them what I think about recent changes and tried to get some Information, on what was their Motivation… but all got back was “we understand your Frustration, hope you can enjoy the game”… They don’t seem to understand the essence of my E-Mail.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

Do you know, what actually happens to cheaters in the Arena?
    Today I realized that the leader of my league is now a one-star on the bottom of the league…
    Do those guys get “banned” for infinite time? Or just one week?

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

This would mean they are perhaps not actual cheaters, but they get rematched to another Group?
    Thanks for the Information.

JezzaH99
    @jeremyharrod

No only in the later gane levels – 6 and 7 mainly. So I think they sorted that one out.

Thanks for asking

Davetv
    @davetv

Did they take away the 5 gems in the free chest in this last update? I haven’t seen any since the update.

KLM13
    @klm13

Anyone else unable to get into the Arena?

@davetv
    …I haven’t either.

Eagle Eye
    @scooterbug

Nope on getting in the arena

BonnieJ
    @bonniejohnston

@klm13 I can’t get into the Arena either, it appears to be not working. Hopefully they will get it resolved by Monday:-(

Jon S
    @jon3800

cannot get to the arena. Boots me out after 3 minutes of logging in

KLM13
    @klm13

This was an issue months back. By the time many were able to get in (sometimes hours) others had a lead that was tough to overcome. And here we are again…

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum About the Angry Birds 2 Arena

Viewing 25 replies - 2,551 through 2,575 (of 3,417 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.