About the Angry Birds 2 Arena

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum About the Angry Birds 2 Arena

Viewing 25 replies - 2,526 through 2,550 (of 3,417 total)
  • Replies
  • Pep Gitu
    @pep-gitu

Anyone can explained,,
    We booth have same gold slingshoot but my enemy have a higher point than me ??
    Where is different ??

Pep Gitu
    @pep-gitu

Cheater 1000%

Yue
    @yue-zhang

@pep-gitu
    why not admit that you have a strong/skillful opponent?

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

Did anyone realise, that the arena got significantly harder with the update? 3/4 games i had to pay gems, and I even played one player with 50 levels less than me.

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

Could be that their birds are higher ranked than you, Pep. Also there was a time when the opponent’s slingshot would match what you have, not necessarily what they really have. Not sure if that issue was ever fixed with the updates. There are a lot of things that go into what a person’s flock power is. Hard to say without seeing a screen shot of what you are seeing.

James Peden
    @james-peden

My opponents have averaged 36 levels higher than me. Same stupid crapy every update. Also several of my opponents have had level 1 spell cards so obviously the idiots at Rovio forgot to change the program again. Same mistake theyes made 2 updates ago .ridiculous.

JezzaH99
    @jeremyharrod

Yeah upgrade today makes it impossible. I played three games with players over 70 YES 70 levels above me.

What’s the point?

I am SO close to just deleting the game.

I’d be surprised if by the end of the weekend I haven’t

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

James and Jezza, things are usually a bit crazy right after an update. It usually gets back to something more normal after a bit, maybe a couple of days. Can’t blame y’all if you leave the game though. If it isn’t fun to just play, then there is really no point in staying with it. There are issues with game balance at times, and believe me when I say that not all the conspiracy theories are false. There are hacks, and there are exploits, and Rovio really is trying to milk money from us.

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

Yue, we tend to value respect and a comradery on this forum. This is a place to share information, answers, hints (outside of hacking), and support for each other. Thanks.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

I decided to see if the arena was any better after the update, and it was, of course worse. Sure, it would be nice to get to the 1,500 feathers, but no way that will happen. Played three times, and all three I was so grossly outnumbered in flock power I had no chance whatsoever. The difference was 37, 43, and 51.

At least I haven’t seen anyone like jo-ha did, but it does not surprise me that cheaters already got all their birds to the highest rank possible.

Edit: Played one more time and ended up having flock power 49 above my opponent. Guy used every spell out there (I didn’t really care if I won or not so wasn’t going to waste a spell) and I only managed to win with the extra free bird even though I had my highest score ever.

cognitive
    @cognitive

Is there an update floating around? My league lost half its participants at random. I was reliably #12 :) (crisis at work) and all of a sudden I’m 6th of 7 players :)

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

@cognitive

Yes, an update came out sometime in the last 24 hours, at least in the US. I wish I hadn’t installed it until forced to do so.

Psygaz
    @psygaz

Yes, the arena’s playing very differently since the update. I’m having to bring in loads of spells just to win with 5 or 6 points. If i didn’t have spells I’d likely lose every game.

@cognitive

The top two in my league disappeared for two days putting me at #1. Now they’re back with massive leads.

Rovio_Hank
    @hank

Hello Flingers!

I hope you’re enjoying the new features of the update. While we are happy with its result, we also found a bug in our Arena Matchmaking that made it possible to get more difficult opponents than intended. We have now changed it live, and hopefully you’ll be seeing more fair matchups in the Arena.

Good luck!
    /Hank

Pep Gitu
    @pep-gitu

My gems under 500 now arena is easy,, it works like a charm
    Never see higher opponent anymore !!!

Psygaz
    @psygaz

@hank
    Thanks Hank, there’s a noticeable difference.

JezzaH99
    @jeremyharrod

Are you having a laugh?

Just played two level 1 games and came up opponents in game 1 with flock power more than 50 better than mine. I was humiliated.

Sorry if that is making it better then I guess I have a more fun life than you.

Pitiful

Oh and whilst we are about it:

Only 1 hour to do the KPC. You may not realise that some people have jobs?

Level 986 is impossible without spending a fortune.

Epic Buttstomp
    @hubert-lo

Arena payout is higher now, needed for a while with all these top bird levels that requires thousands of feathers each.

Jon S
    @jon3800

@hank

I’ve noticed the changes too, thanks. However, there’s a nasty bug in the IOS version of the game and support did not help me with. I play the app using an Ipad 2 (10.2.1) and the Iphone 5S (older 9.3.4). With this new update, the game crashes on BOTH devices immediately when the level map is selected. This means I can no longer play the trail levels anymore, which is very disappointing and I had to look for over softwares to play this game. I have 6GB free on both my IOS devices, so it’s not an issue with space/memory since AB2 is the only app I have running.

Rovio_Hank
    @hank

@jon3800

Hey Jon!
    Thanks for the feedback and THANK you for the detailed explanations. I’ve talked around and people say that it is possible that your Ipad 2 don’t have memory enough to be supported by some of our features. However, your Iphone 5 should definitely be working with all our features. It’s unlucky that it’s a Friday afternoon and we can’t look into any issues right now, but I promise you that we will look into all the crashes on Monday. Hopefully the game will kick itself in the butt and by magic start working again on your Iphone 5 before then.

I’ll get back to you if we find a fix for your problem. Have a nice weekend!

Best regards,
    /Hank

JezzaH99
    @jeremyharrod

It gets better………..

Hank – you say you have made it more equal and fairer:

so still on game 1 of the Arena – much fairer as my opponent was only 15 ahead of me on flock power/

But they had used EVERY spell

LOL

MUCH FAIRER

NOT

Jon S
    @jon3800

@hank

Thanks. I don’t think it’s the memory since I have less AB apps on that device (I have much more on my 5S) and have over 6GB of free space, and made sure that there’s no background apps running during AB2. My 5S and Ipad Air 2 crash at the same place, it’s not only during the trail levels, but sometimes during the arena and the KPP challenges, which causes a lost life. It started crashing a lot shortly after the “KPP brings you back to level 1” bug appeared.

Yue
    @yue-zhang

@jeremyharrod
    I do think it’s fair. The game showed in advance how many spelss your opponent will bring into arena. Then it’s your call to match the spells or not. Of course you would say, I don’t have enough spells to match your opponent’s. Well, it’s Rovio’s call. They want you to spend gems getting more spells. That’s it. period.

JezzaH99
    @jeremyharrod

I guess we’ll have to agree to disagree.

a fairer way would have been to have an opponent with less flock power and then spells. Not a flock power with more as it would be reasonable to assume you would lose however well you played.

Epic Buttstomp
    @hubert-lo

@yue-zhang You can use all spells all the time for arena if you have the know-how. If you are out-level too much by the opponent, that will be a daunting task regardless.

Just watch out for my arena alter-ego “Floppy Buttstomp” who uses red bird angry look (with the bushy eyebrows).

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum About the Angry Birds 2 Arena

Viewing 25 replies - 2,526 through 2,550 (of 3,417 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.