About the Angry Birds 2 Arena

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum About the Angry Birds 2 Arena

• Unlocked when you complete Level 25, the Arena consists of Daily Tournaments. (so far, we might see special events/competitions down the line)

Daily Tournament.jpg

What I found interesting is the “endless mode” nature of the tournament. As opposed to playing multiple levels like Angry Birds Friends, you are playing a level with endless stages. So it encourages you to use your birds wisely, and maximize destruction. I wish Rovio could include the number of stages cleared next to the score.

You compete in a global leaderboard (not with Facebook Friends) organized in Leagues similar to Epic and AB Friends. But to move up the ladder, you need to level up your birds by collecting feathers.

Leagues

I also wish they gave players the option to use a nickname to add an extra layer of privacy.

Post your questions/ideas below.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 3,417 total)
  • Replies
  • Bird Leader
    @birdleader

I just unlocked the Arena and recorded a first look video. I missed the bit about the League Info though, nice find.

swansaredead
    @swanz

The only goodname for this game : Angry Birds Under Pigstruction Australia……

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

@swanz

The only goodname for this game : Angry Birds Under Pigstruction Australia……

Why? :)

@birdleader
    @sal9 How long does one tournament last?

sal9
    @sal9

24 hours @freckledpig14 (you get 1 Ticket every four)

burbman
    @burbman

One ticket every four hours, but they do not accumulate. Use It or Lose It!

Anonymous

I personally don’t like that at all. They should stack up to 8. I mean why wake up to play ABUP and only have 1 ticket?

burbman
    @burbman

You can usually find a video for a free ticket, or spend gems to get additional tickets as well. I kind of like the limited chances myself.

swansaredead
    @swanz

Read Canada ;-)

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

@partshade Exactly. How is this supposed to be fair?? Some people would desperately play in the middle of night time due to not having any other chances to do so.
    NEVERMIND: It is fair because everyone has the same amount of tries every day. Unless someone manages to hack gems…

Anonymous

@burbman I understand you like limited chances but the reason why I don’t is because you can kind of cheat a little. I mean if you time the tickets just right you can get a higher ranking than better skilled people who don’t time the tickets. With the tickets stacking this wouldn’t be a problem. To me being better at the game is more important than playing at just the right time to get the most tickets.

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

@burbman it seems we are on the same leaderboard today. I can see you on the top with 379k… You are doing really well. Did you win the first place every time so far?

burbman
    @burbman

@cosmo2503 – I see you in third, behind me, but I also have a player named Kay, who is ahead of me. I won first place yesterday, but have usually ended up around third on my boards.

@partshade – Have you played the game? Playing the arena level more than once only gives you an additional chance to beat your score. There is no accumulation factor. The better skilled players are going to generally get better scores in the limited chances that they have. There is no benefit to grinding, just the chance that you might get a luckier draw. As I mentioned above, yesterday I got first place in my arena, and I only played the level one time.

Anonymous

@burbman Oh that makes sense then. I haven’t played the game because it’s not in USA yet. Now I feel better that it doesn’t accumulate.

burbman
    @burbman

Anyone moved up to the bronze tournament yet? Wondering if the top prize is more than the 50 feathers in vanilla.

sal9
    @sal9

@burbman I’m in the bronze league. Top prizes are 75/60/50/20/19 etc… feathers.

burbman
    @burbman

Thanks @sal9! only 20 more feathers for the blues and I will be joining you.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@Sal9, @Burbman

Bronze league is cool. I’m the only one to play and I’m first all day with 75 feather… I think because the game haven’t a lot of players…

Silver league, I coming soon :)

burbman
    @burbman

Thanks guys! Looking forward to it, but it won’t be today, prize is yellow feathers :(

Anonymous

@burbman What do yellow feathers do?

Edit: Never mind just realized that there’s different color feathers for different birds.

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

I wonder what happens once all the birds are upgraded to Diamond…

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@Sal9, @Burbman, @Partshade, @Freckledpig147

Hi everybody,

My last bird has just reached the silver rank. Tomorrow, I will integrate the silver league, with certainly some more of feather to be won and some less of players preventing me from being first…

I wanted to know, did you really feel the fact that we win more point with a bird of better rank ?

Like I said, I have all silver and I do not have this impression.
    I have a lot of level without 3 stars and I am already level 181… It is necessary to hope that with really upper rank (as gold or azure), the earnings of point become significant.

Anonymous

@grimmjow First of all I don’t have the game because it’s not in USA :D.

But from watching the videos @sal9 made I saw a VERY small difference in the birds damage. Its definitely making them more powerful but not by much. Guess that makes since though because thinking there’s 8 ranks for the birds I wouldn’t really expect a huge damage boost from leveling up. If that was the case then people would be OP at Gold League. Just think of when people get to Diamond League. So the way it is now I think you’ll start seeing a guaranteed difference at Azure League.

burbman
    @burbman

@grimmjow – I have seen small increases in damage done by the weaker birds as I level up, but the stronger birds could always take out most anything they hit. I am still playing each level over and over again until I reach three stars. Currently through 82 and working on 83. Been spending more time in Epic and Space lately so my progress has slowed significantly.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@Sal9, @Partshade, @Burbman :

Go on canadian store NOW, enormous update:

– Daily challenge for more gems
    – Some improvements concerning the design (arena, names of chapters, etc.)
    – Golden pig : so that the bar Destruct-O-Meter fills faster

And I noted a considerable improvement of the gained points.
    For example I passed as the level 59 of 270k in 360k in a single try and with the same team (all rank silver).

The levels should thus be more easily 3-starred.

burbman
    @burbman

@grimmjow – Thanks for the heads up! My phone does not always let me know when updates hit from the other appstores. I will give the updated version a shot when I get home tonight.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum About the Angry Birds 2 Arena

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 3,417 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.