ABGo Weekly Tournaments. SCORES

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo Weekly Tournaments. SCORES

Viewing 18 replies - 176 through 193 (of 193 total)
  • Replies
  • dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

The Kart Streak continues :) Came in first place this week (probably because @philhayler logged out… or passed out… :) ). Anyway, Rovio kindly offered up a free Royal Rumbler kart for Rocky Road. And I, of course, graciously accepted.

There was also a note enclosed with the gift. It said something about @angryde having like 453 of his challenge victories being scrutinized by a review board, which consists mostly of Brazillian judges. I don’t think we’ll be seeing him for quite a while. AB Go! Fraud and Soccer Awesomeness are both huge crimes down there…

Arus73
    @alcusto

This week I got 26 gems, the highest amount of gems I received so far.

Arus73
    @alcusto

24 gems this week. Sounds like we will not see anymore kart prizes, sigh…

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

I got the Big Bang kart for Seedway this week. Might just be because I started over and have no karts yet…

Arus73
    @alcusto

@dbkraemer yes that might be the case. Maybe they just did not want us to get the 2nd generation karts with the weekly tourney. By the way, in this week tourney they inserted again that very boring Air #2 Matilda’s time bomb level… Don’t have the energy and will to try it a hundred times again like the last time I passed it…

Arus73
    @alcusto

No prize at all this week XD!!! The congratulations screen was simply replaced by the new tournament page. WTF?? Is it because I could not finish the Matilda’s time boom challenge? But I was 1st anyway. So what?

Arus73
    @alcusto

This week I got 50 gems! Although I was hoping for a shiny new kart, it sounds like Rovio increased the gem prizes of weekly tourneys.

angryde
    @angryde

@alcusto. For the love of the sweet baby Jesus! 50x gems is indeed a radical turnaround for the Stingy-O bean-counters! I WANT MOAR (GEMS)! =D

waze
    @wazemank

725,382 this week (119,093 – 129,843 – 121,373 – 222,450 – 132,623). Android player.

oldschool
    @oldschool

I was fortunate to beat the drones’ score on the first try, so I didn’t improve any of them:
    609.781 (108.860 – 123.209 – 107.856 – 146.726 – 123.130)

oldschool
    @oldschool

Has anyone completed the time challenge this week? The track is such that’s really hard to avoid all obstacles – only once I would be able to do so, but the kart they give seems to have some sort of input delay and I crashed on an easily avoidable obstacle – however, crashing on a single one leaves me some like a second away from completing it. So I wonder if I should keep on trying, or resort to the damn PUs. It’s been some time Rovio doesn’t give away karts, so I wonder if it won’t be this week, again.

freeman
    @jorge-freeman-1

Hi folks!

Is there anyone able to do a complete list of the karts that can be won on the weekly tournament? @alcusto maybe? Thanks in advance.

Arus73
    @alcusto

@jorge-freeman-1

That’s a difficult question because I don’t know if Rovio changed their list of winnable karts.
    Anyhow, the following is a list of karts which is impossible to win with the weekly tourney:

Seedway karts:
    – Sty GT

Rocky Road karts:
    – Card-Board
    – Beep Beep
    – Phoenix Star

Air karts:
    – Woodwind
    – Rapid Rider
    – Air Guitar

Stunt karts
    – Pork Chopper
    – Dragster Snout
    – Trash Trasher

Sub Zero karts
    – The Blue Cornet
    – Arctic Roller

freeman
    @jorge-freeman-1

Thanks @alcusto!

The last kart I won on the weekly tournament was at February, 2nd. I need a few to progress on the challenges and it’s nice to know which ones you only get buying with gems. But that’s considering that I’ve been unlucky and will win some on the tournament in the future. If you cannot win them like that anymore, it’s the same…

EDIT:

@abgofast
    @oldschool @platium @nacho18 @janmej @phoenix6 @stevep @corporaldaesn @BlueBear ~ have you won, or know someone who have won, any kart on the weekly challenge recently?

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@abgofast @oldschool @platium @nacho18 @janmej @phoenix6 @stevep @corporaldaesn @BlueBear @jorge-freeman-1 @alcusto

Yes …two or three weeks ago, I won the Shoemerang L6.

going off my memory…I’ve won the following 7 karts….all L6 series so I believe these are likely the winnable karts:

Seedway: Big Bang and Big Ban Special Edition

Rocky: Tri-Toaster (already had the telepod!)

Air: Tub-Copter (already had the telepod)

Stunt: Mega Rocket and the recently added Shomerang

Sub Zero: Chuck Ice (previously added the other 2 L6 -Shred Sled & Snow Shoo via sale when they were offered for discounted gem pricess)

RevMac28
    @revmac28

Need help. Where can I find out what I’m doing wrong in weekly tournament watermelons? No matter what I do .. best the timer, best the other two carts, get almost all the millions, whatever .. I always get a FAILED. Please point me in the right direction. Thanks.

oldschool
    @oldschool

Are you having trouble at the fruit splash one, or the time bomb challenge?

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo Weekly Tournaments. SCORES

Viewing 18 replies - 176 through 193 (of 193 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.